Best Leaders

DeletedUser10777

well this coalition is made up of tgs and trt (2 halves of the whole alliance of a big alliance in mu, or us13) and ac (members of the alliance trt and tgs fought in mu during and through ww) so we work well together and know how each other players. Its not a dumb move really. Its smart. Each alliance will work to each other in the oceans and then once we meat, we will work on defending our border as a whole and possibly merge into one after a while is we are ever hit with an inactive plague.

im glad im not in your "coalition" because, when you say once we "meat" that kind of scared me a little..... Lol...

DeletedUser

im glad im not in your "coalition" because, when you say once we "meat" that kind of scared me a little..... Lol...

you really dont think do you. "when we meet" just means that we we are coming together at a common point

DeletedUser

you really dont think do you. "when we meet" just means that we we are coming together at a common point

Like Green Arrow said, that was a joke. A play on your own words. A joke that, though it wasn't all THAT funny, in my opinion is light years more humorous than any you have made on this forum.

DeletedUser7919

You had mispelled 'meet' in the original post, which changed the whole meaning of the sentence.

DeletedUser8562

Why would you "fool" me then tell me you were lying?.. You still are not intelligent because it was still a stupid move even it you are telling the truth about lying.

Dude what happened on delphi? you talked real big on the externals then got booted for inactivity within the first month?
were you having issues irl? Lets catch up thru pm :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

really? man i didnt know that. now i can stop being a vegan. :p nice one though

It was Clint's joke... I just wanted to make sure you caught it after Meridian was so vague with her description. I know a lot of people that wouldn't notice a pimple on the top of their nose if they were.... No, not going there.

DeletedUser

Worst would be Breez her counterpart Bear666 just couldn't quite make up for her

DeletedUser

There is that worthless green arrow that reminds me of Ben affleck...OWE, the day I get to war with TGS and Al...I might teach Al and his kin a few lessons. Al, you talk too much!

DeletedUser

Scifi always has a reality of becoming Real..sleep well tonight,...nightmares aren't starting soon :)

DeletedUser4951

Ohhh TGS and Mega would be a fun fight. I know some of the TGS guys and think they could put Mega on upset alert. But I know some of Megas guys too and they're good as well.

DeletedUser

LOL,...you how about we just take you out? no sense, you're just another talker with no actions to back yourself up in these worlds. and if i'm wrong, I'll be waiting. till then..shhhhh

It would take a lot for me to fight TGS...I have too much respect for most of their players..but, never know at the end, as for now, they are friendly

DeletedUser4951

You lot don't seem so friendly towards each other.

It would take a lot to take me out from where you are. But i'll do my best to get close if that's what you wish. But just a fair note, I've been here maybe two weeks and have amassed more towns, points, and ABP than you. You sure i'm not the only one here that's all talk?

DeletedUser4951

I believe a lot of Megadeth spends gold too. Don't see you crying over that and i'm certainly not. A lot of my guys here on the rim don't gold at all and are taking second and third towns. Hell, even Paul is ahead of you and i'm not sure he's even seriously playing here anymore...

Right, well if you have a wraith that might be an issue to consult with your local priest honestly. I don't think that's a good sign for you in terms of spirits. Wraiths are dangerous, Frodo got stabbed by one yo.

Well you see, i'm Nicki Minaj, someone please tell him who the F I is. Oh yeah, I've also kinda been at this thing a few years, toppled a few big names, started a few major alliances. But you know, nothing special clearly.

Dude, I wish I got paid to sit here and market grepo fights, are you kidding me? that would be a great job.