Will this be your week

DeletedUser

i think you missed the point. We are actually the "bad boys" in our other game as a squad of the top guild that has been winning worlds for years...have a good 200 or so players who have been part of that guild(just some found this game to be too slow so have already gone back to Valor-I find different challenges in both)...My point was every world all the guilds get together from the start of Valor worlds and all try and take us down...And we win not by threatening and taking all the top players in from all the guilds we crush as you guys do to stay on top. We win by playing well and coordinated there, and after the world ends we take our best enemies and have them join us for future worlds if we enjoyed playing with them...Thats how you get respect for being a top guild....While you have a good core of vets, you don't have our respect in that regard...You guys have half of VVV and other guilds you dissolved playing with you...now that is just a wimpy way to play...I guess you weren't secure enough that your core could win the world on its own... We usually win worlds the hard way in our game. And yes, we are new to Grepolis but our core works together and doesn't feel the need to have mega points to threaten everyone....We just will keep doing things Maggot style...-and yes its 30-6 on grep now...and half of that was farsala when he was vvv we took him in when you already had half his cities under seige...but either way....We are sticking around, so no worries...And yes we are learning and our attacks will improve as they have been...and keep feeding us DBP and we will keep growing... And the next time our new guys won't be attacking our own seige to help you out...The larvae are learning....

And from what I hear, those "mediocre" guilds have you guys under seige also...You guys shouldn't be losing anything with your size and experience...

You keep talking about taking in members and about this game being slow. You realize that with a game being slow people eventually leave due to personal or other reasons. Due to this it is essential you take in members now and then, especially with a restriction to cities based on bp. Kind of hard to get bp when other alliances only build defensive units.

and you guys mention how you are sooooo good in this valor game or whatever. grepolis is one of the simplest games ever, you time attacks with OFFENSIVE units and time supports with DEFENSIVE units. sooooo hard to "learn". so whats keeping you from being good at this game again???

And yes Origins rebirth did take a city from one of our members that rarely plays, good job to them.
But then we did take a couple cities of theirs right after including their leader....

And by the looks of some of the attacks today that you sent at Clubber, you guys aren't learning either...

DeletedUser

You keep talking about taking in members and about this game being slow. You realize that with a game being slow people eventually leave due to personal or other reasons. Due to this it is essential you take in members now and then, especially with a restriction to cities based on bp. Kind of hard to get bp when other alliances only build defensive units.

and you guys mention how you are sooooo good in this valor game or whatever. grepolis is one of the simplest games ever, you time attacks with OFFENSIVE units and time supports with DEFENSIVE units. sooooo hard to "learn". so whats keeping you from being good at this game again???

And yes Origins rebirth did take a city from one of our members that rarely plays, good job to them.
But then we did take a couple cities of theirs right after including their leader....

And by the looks of some of the attacks today that you sent at Clubber, you guys aren't learning either...

Yawn...I see that you guys have chosen another player to attack for the week...What you got bored losing your troops? So much for you guys taking out Maggots......We are still unimpressed given your Skill and Size we should be gone already...guess it was just all talk...too bad this game has some World Wonder Junk...Cause there's no way you guys would clean the map...so I guess you guys will end up being the turtles after all to build your wonder...Ironic..eh. And grepolis isn't simple due to that silly antitimer junk...

DeletedUser2770

Yawn...I see that you guys have chosen another player to attack for the week...What you got bored losing your troops? So much for you guys taking out Maggots......We are still unimpressed given your Skill and Size we should be gone already...guess it was just all talk...too bad this game has some World Wonder Junk...Cause there's no way you guys would clean the map...so I guess you guys will end up being the turtles after all to build your wonder...Ironic..eh. And grepolis isn't simple due to that silly antitimer junk...

as I have stated repeatedly your not fighting us, were simply fighting the handful of players in our ocean which have stacked cities from players that are 5-10 hours away.... those cities your in you can do nothig with so keep them stacked.

as we continue to grow and same for your alliance and we get closer to one another you will see what happens and we will see how quickly you get quiet.

With all the food around us it is not worth migrating our alliance to come teach you all a lesson. hey i dont see you guys attacking us in 56 so why should we bother attacking you in 55

I have had my city in the heart of maggot territory and besides a couple of useless spy attemopts nothing

DeletedUser

Maggots should change their name to Turtles, that is much more fitting.

DeletedUser

yawn again...so that means you guys gave up on "beating us into a pulp" because you couldn't...We understand your shortcomings...Call us turtles or whatever animal you want. Bottom line, no rimming by you guys which is just sad. And crego i'm dissapointed...I thought we had a good relationship...You send your troops to visit...I kill them. I guess some people take the easy road...and that isn't through maggots...Yes you are right...I guess you have to grow 10 times our size to take us down...not just 7 as you were....So maybe try again in a couple months when you can...I know its disappointing when guilds don't fold at your attacks...and just keep growing...

DeletedUser

yawn again...so that means you guys gave up on "beating us into a pulp" because you couldn't...We understand your shortcomings...Call us turtles or whatever animal you want. Bottom line, no rimming by you guys which is just sad. And crego i'm dissapointed...I thought we had a good relationship...You send your troops to visit...I kill them. I guess some people take the easy road...and that isn't through maggots...Yes you are right...I guess you have to grow 10 times our size to take us down...not just 7 as you were....So maybe try again in a couple months when you can...I know its disappointing when guilds don't fold at your attacks...and just keep growing...

you're right, you do have a lot to still learn in this game. such as the fact that it would be impossible to rim your alliance since we are in no position to possibly do so. we have what 3 people down in O56? most of us aren't even in the southern part of 55.

DeletedUser

you're right, you do have a lot to still learn in this game. such as the fact that it would be impossible to rim your alliance since we are in no position to possibly do so. we have what 3 people down in O56? most of us aren't even in the southern part of 55.

Oh I agree it would be stupid and a waste of you're time to try and kill us in 56. Apart you guys taking MBs cities there we have killed your seiges. Your leader promised he was coming for us in 56. He tried. We killed his cs a couple times and now you guys are sticking to yor stronghold which makes sense. Next time don't threaten that you will come to 56 and destroy the maggots if it was a lousy plan:).

DeletedUser2770

LOL, to true

You have so much to learn. How many alliances are working with you to fight us. lets see you have Origins, ALl the Plague alliances, Sea Men and Yourselves. now add up the points I would say that an even amount of troops and a fair fight

Oh I agree it would be stupid and a waste of you're time to try and kill us in 56. Apart you guys taking MBs cities there we have killed your seiges. Your leader promised he was coming for us in 56. He tried. We killed his cs a couple times and now you guys are sticking to yor stronghold which makes sense. Next time don't threaten that you will come to 56 and destroy the maggots if it was a lousy plan:).

I am in 56 been in 56 Do not see you guys coming for me.... I look forward to seeing how this plays out

What I would like to know is how many cities were taken from your alliance and how many have you taken from us... When your number gets to half of what we have taken from you guys then talk

Good Job in getting my attention again, hope you like it

DeletedUser

yea how about we make a emotional decision and run to 56 for some small alliance, THAT SOUNDS SMART!

DeletedUser2770

yea how about we make a emotional decision and run to 56 for some small alliance, THAT SOUNDS SMART!

If I felt that it would actually be a good war PTW you know we would... They would fold like a cheapsuit so there not worth the migration

Greeneggs come get your HAM that DADDY took from you or you can just keep naming your cities as that is what you do best....

DeletedUser

MAGGOTS ULTIMATE STRATEGY TO WIN

-run away to south O56.... CHECK

-build high walls/Tower and nothing but DLU.... CHECK

-Change city names.... CHECK

-Talk trash about winning a war and doesnt attack anyone.... CHECK

DeletedUser

^hahahaha, you forgot the press bir/sword/hops/archers button only....CHECK

DeletedUser

^hahahaha, you forgot the press bir/sword/hops/archers button only....CHECK

don't forget the doggie button. Sorry you guys still haven't delivered on removing me from your playground...BB=Blueballs still stands proud! I even left no silver in the cave so you could plan better. Given how long its been killing your troops, I have had to rename it- You would have had testicular atrophy by now.
....And I see you guys have learned from me how to be a good turtle on our turf...Glad I could teach you something...And after all that talk about turtles being a bad thing...

OH and BB Ultimate Strategy to Win-
Use the old I'll kill you if you don't join us tactic to grow.-check
Betray pacted VVV to take lots of inactive players over on their turf- check
Take in pandemonium cause you were having trouble even though you've been "silently pacted" cause you guys needed more help.-check
Use cheats to time attacks. (not all of you-but you know who you are)-check

Threaten to take out maggots in 56
Fail to take out maggots so far even on your turf....I thought we were supposed to be gone weeks ago...Woops.
Yell Uncle...i mean turtle
Then turtle on our turf. We do have good turtle snacks...
Claim we are too out of your way to attack...
And then claim you miss me... Well I will give you another big hug! You guys are so cuddly still.

And did someone say there is an offense button? Drat I will have to go read about it...

DeletedUser7319

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah........ say what you will dude haha.

join or be killed- please give an example
Never betrayed VVV, they chose the wrong side to back, and had horrible leader ship
Panda was inevitably going to join, not thats any of your buissness, not that they really needed to bc they are beasts! We have never needed anymore help, like 1/8 of our alliance broke one of your turtles..
You cant use cheats to beat the timer, you can create a spread sheet or whatever to help better time your attacks, but no one can beat the anti timer

We have no need to make our way down to 56, when we have all your buddies up here that we can eat.
As far as taking out maggots in our ocean.... really? you have barely anymore cities in 55, you have not landed one cs in our cities and held a siege, so its kinda sad you bring that up, wheres the fight maggots?

and, yes you are to far away to make a legit attempt, but thats called being smart haha, why send an 11 hr cs, thats for noobs.

But we do still miss you!

DeletedUser7802

you can not beat the anti-timer you can only hope to contain it lol

DeletedUser7319

hahahaha!!

Btw, jakko i see yall making moves down there!!! looki' good my friend!

DeletedUser

Will this be your week to be recruited

AS BB continues to flail now that their threat to do "BB vs the world" has organized the world to join against BB, funny how it has changed from Who will we rim. to Who will we recruit....I guess you don't feel secure about BB now- Please change the title of the forum to WHO WILL BB RECRUIT as I am further losing respect for you guys...If you challenge the world. own up to it-not by bringing the world into your guild....but by actually defeating them...And don't deny it crego-I know you have been contacting many players to join your BB crusade..All while AD is threatening those same players that he will Rim them...We are finding it quite comical. Your threats no longer scare anyone but weak minded players...

DeletedUser

^lol, I don't think you understand exactly how Grepolis works or how long it is. yes I have contacted some people and always will give people I respect the opportunity to win this world. Speaking of which, hmm I wonder who I havn't talked/asked in a long time lol...cough cough *greeneggs* cough.

DeletedUser2770

sry crego we only want active aggressive players here, greeneggs only qualifies as active

Who have I ever threathened would appreciate you posting facts

DeletedUser7938

I dont understand 2 things.
1; Why would you pact with an alliance that is getting slaughtered right now?
2; How could you allow a city in the middle of your ocean, smack some of your guys up badly and not capable of doing anything about it?

Sounds like some of you guys arent as big and bad as you thought lol

P.S. Not the same 2 guys that respond please, i know they are good. I am talking about the other scrubs in the alliance that run their mouth....