Will this be your week

DeletedUser

I dont understand 2 things.
1; Why would you pact with an alliance that is getting slaughtered right now?
2; How could you allow a city in the middle of your ocean, smack some of your guys up badly and not capable of doing anything about it?

Sounds like some of you guys arent as big and bad as you thought lol

P.S. Not the same 2 guys that respond please, i know they are good. I am talking about the other scrubs in the alliance that run their mouth....

please explain both of these questions.

DeletedUser

I dont understand 2 things.
1; Why would you pact with an alliance that is getting slaughtered right now?
2; How could you allow a city in the middle of your ocean, smack some of your guys up badly and not capable of doing anything about it?

Sounds like some of you guys arent as big and bad as you thought lol

P.S. Not the same 2 guys that respond please, i know they are good. I am talking about the other scrubs in the alliance that run their mouth....

soooo your saying I can't respond? lol

DeletedUser7938

Keelee, for you to be #13, your abp is just horrible. I mean just dont reply anymore until you attack something lol

DeletedUser2770

8 out of top 10 ABP of the server are in BB
5 out of top 10 DBP of the server are in BB, the others were put there by us lol
9 out of top 10 fighters of the server are in BB

DeletedUser

^especially since 1 of the top dbp and fighters is now gone from this world.

DeletedUser

8 out of top 10 ABP of the server are in BB
5 out of top 10 DBP of the server are in BB, the others were put there by us lol
9 out of top 10 fighters of the server are in BB

Hehe. That doesn't say that much. I'm apparently in top 10 fighters and I still have no clue which is the attack button :)
And I think I've put most of you in top 10 abp:). Current count is over 100k slingers and 50k ls killed.
I think we need stats for how many of ADs attempts to visit us in o56 have been killed. I lost count I think at 10? Only cities he gets there are handoffs from mb. Who I do have to give credit for being a good defensive player. Though he wasa horrible leader- good thing he called maggots inactive. This inactive guild is keeping you out of 56 and going easier directions

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^ya we can tell you don't know the attack button...it must be getting old being on your back's just pressing the defensive unit's button, waking up to cs's in your harbors daily.

DeletedUser

Crego, if you want easy cities, then go for the alliance GSA Anonymous

DeletedUser

^I'm not sure who that alliance is, but I don't like going after easy cities, I like a challenge. Unfortunately no one on this server can give me that challenge.

DeletedUser

Crego, then come join Epheseus....many good alliances are joining

DeletedUser

Nope: I know you love game speed 3 and unit speed 3.... With MORALE.....woohoo

And you said you love challenges, right? Yeah this world has A BUNCH of challenges....

Ok back on Topic: where did NO FEAR go?

DeletedUser

NO Fear either ran to VM or merged into other alliances, mostly SKS/ML due to them beating them in.

DeletedUser

crego...don't tempt me to clear any more of your cities...I found the attack button...its fun...next time i'll try clearing you with swordsmen...I hear they put up a great fight...And I hope you are having fun playing in valor;-) which was...too fast paced for ya???

DeletedUser

Valor-don't like the whole phone only thing to it.

swords are best to attack with obviously.

DeletedUser2770

I prefer attacking with Bireme myself

Yes green was impressed you landed, but in fairness to crego who never gets attacked lol, you guys attacked him when he recently had lazic eye surgery and he was half blind and half active

now not making excuses here at all just stating the truth

It was nicely done...

To bad Daddy came to the party with his fleet to make sure you did not make crego look bad :D

I could see him now, #1 Attacker who cant keep his cities lol... want ice for the burn