Will this be your week

DeletedUser2770

scyther, holy cow how did you gain entry into the maggots as I thought the qualification was to not have a backbone or a brain.... Are you sure your not a BB player sent there to spy 8)

When your done giving us info on them you can come back home to us here at BB as you are definitely BB material with that post

Yes to all the alliances that are around us in 55. We would love to see some united effort in fighting against us. Maybe then we can actually not sleep at our monitors when sending out a cs....

DeletedUser

Scyther123 I have no Idea who you are but I respect that. By all means, please try to make this world fun for me. Everyone that keeps saying that their going to destroy us and all we dominate them so much they just quit. And now, we have an alliance like a 10th our size talking big words from oceans away against us lol.

DeletedUser2770

We have devised a Game Plan for the maggots.... You will get what you asked for.... BB coming to you

figured it was a double whammy since the Sea men have big mouths as well...

56 you have now woken the crakken lol

AD and company coming to an island near you lol... CS are already in the water

DeletedUser

First of all. We do not try to take the best players and get them to join under our banner... they come to us.

Now I would just like to say something to all of you members, In 2 hours I am launching a CS deep into the heart of O56. Please attack this city with all you got as I REALLY need some dbp.

I would also like to mention that in the first day or so SA didn't get hit too hard. We migrated our best member there and then they got crushed. We will now be doing the same thing with you maggots! Prepare for the worst.

P.S. It will be worse than you can imagine.

DeletedUser2770

thx for telling them the game plan deli

your terrible at being covert lol

DeletedUser

well if they want to search the 100+ inactive cities in their core, I think they deserve to kill my CS!

DeletedUser

???I think it was me...once again not impressed. something around 130 attacks.. I think i got 80 k bp for a day,am now no 2 on defense score and they got a mere 3 cities that were on their islands...and I still have plenty cities in their ocean...and good old AD failed to cap AD went Splat. Considering your firepower and experience us newbies killed quite a few of your CS....

So on a more important note...If you want to see how a guild plays vs the world without threatening everyone to make them join mid game(BB style), a new valor world is opening up, and we are happy to show you how a much faster and intense game plays...and how to "rim" a player our style...its called complete elimination in an an attack... This game is fun and there alot of different units which is why we are having fun here, and will continue to have fun even with BB attacking us...but it is also soooo slow for us, and so the worst that BB can send is nothing when we are used to 300 +attacks. Thats why we consider this our vacation break from Valor....Message me if you wanted to try it out, and you will see why we didn't fold like some other guilds when big bad BB came a knocking...We find you guys cute and cuddly.

DeletedUser

???I think it was me...once again not impressed. something around 130 attacks.. I think i got 80 k bp for a day,am now no 2 on defense score and they got a mere 3 cities that were on their islands...and I still have plenty cities in their ocean...and good old AD failed to cap AD went Splat. Considering your firepower and experience us newbies killed quite a few of your CS....

So on a more important note...If you want to see how a guild plays vs the world without threatening everyone to make them join mid game(BB style), a new valor world is opening up, and we are happy to show you how a much faster and intense game plays...and how to "rim" a player our style...its called complete elimination in an an attack... This game is fun and there alot of different units which is why we are having fun here, and will continue to have fun even with BB attacking us...but it is also soooo slow for us, and so the worst that BB can send is nothing when we are used to 300 +attacks. Thats why we consider this our vacation break from Valor....Message me if you wanted to try it out, and you will see why we didn't fold like some other guilds when big bad BB came a knocking...We find you guys cute and cuddly.

Yep...I'm going to have to rename that city AD/Crego and now King Lucius went splat here...I'm demoting you to Prince Lucius after failing on 2 CS to there since yesterday in "Your Ocean"...My troops send you hugs and flowers...you are the most cuddly of all BB. Another 10k+ bp...thanks...

DeletedUser7319

Your funny, well you guys must have "AWFUL" communication, as you were not targeted as a single player. If you were, you'd have no city to go home to.

Our little op the other day was very successful, in removing you " mediocre" grep players out of our ocean. Stay down in 56 where you belong, and build some more defense.

Btw, nice job teaming up with 2 more " mediocre" alliances , didnt help to much.

If anyone has any doubt, please refer to grepointel and see how the maggots are doing against BB.

BTW, score is 30-5 BB on top! but please look for yourselves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

More and more and more excuses. i love it. where is your teammate scyther to tell you to stop making excuses again. fact is its 30-5 us to you guys. good job, keep up your winning ways.

DeletedUser7938

Rimming players is sooooooo 2013 lol. You have to do it SKS style, make an entire alliance that is bigger than u quit and go into VM mode lol

DeletedUser

^i'm so tired of people going into vm mode here in Tau once we start taking their cities

DeletedUser7938

^i'm so tired of people going into vm mode here in Tau once we start taking their cities
Yeah seriously, these players suppose to be so great at this game but then they go into VM instead of taking it like a man. Has it always been like this??????

DeletedUser

Your funny, well you guys must have "AWFUL" communication, as you were not targeted as a single player. If you were, you'd have no city to go home to.

Our little op the other day was very successful, in removing you " mediocre" grep players out of our ocean. Stay down in 56 where you belong, and build some more defense.

Btw, nice job teaming up with 2 more " mediocre" alliances , didnt help to much.

If anyone has any doubt, please refer to grepointel and see how the maggots are doing against BB.

BTW, score is 30-5 BB on top! but please look for yourselves

30-5...or 30-6 (6:1 or 5:1) ratio if you guys fail to break seige...considering you guys are players who have been at it for years and this is our first world and half of our group joined 2 weeks ago... and you are hmmm what 6-7 times our size...so that means if we were the same size you would be going head to head on those ratios vs newbies...I'm now even more unimpressed, maybe I'll check out this whatever grep intel..thank you Butler for pointing out that you are losing cities to us....as crego said...its all about statistics...and statistics say vets are only pummelling newbies due to your size at this point...Minus MajesticBricks...I do have to admit he is good at defending... And I do find defending to be more of a skill then attacking with your tons of cities. I'm trying to catch up to his defense score...so once again...I will give him credit where it is due even though he was a selfish leader...So you can hug each other all you want, we still find you guys cuddly...And VVV went into VM, Maggots haven't.

DeletedUser7319

Dude...

However you feel you need to rationalize losing makes no difference to me...

The fact that you bring up being a small alliance in another game and taking the big boys down, and then try to makes us look like the big bad bully that picked on you all here, is hilarious. If your so proud of that there, why hide behind that here?

Kudos, you held a siege, we make no excuses, good job.

We do hope for our DBP sake, that you do stay in this world, most of your guys send truly pathetic attacks at our guys in o56 and it feeds us all bp, so please, please,please.... stick around.:)

DeletedUser

Dude...

However you feel you need to rationalize losing makes no difference to me...

The fact that you bring up being a small alliance in another game and taking the big boys down, and then try to makes us look like the big bad bully that picked on you all here, is hilarious. If your so proud of that there, why hide behind that here?

Kudos, you held a siege, we make no excuses, good job.

We do hope for our DBP sake, that you do stay in this world, most of your guys send truly pathetic attacks at our guys in o56 and it feeds us all bp, so please, please,please.... stick around.:)

i think you missed the point. We are actually the "bad boys" in our other game as a squad of the top guild that has been winning worlds for years...have a good 200 or so players who have been part of that guild(just some found this game to be too slow so have already gone back to Valor-I find different challenges in both)...My point was every world all the guilds get together from the start of Valor worlds and all try and take us down...And we win not by threatening and taking all the top players in from all the guilds we crush as you guys do to stay on top. We win by playing well and coordinated there, and after the world ends we take our best enemies and have them join us for future worlds if we enjoyed playing with them...Thats how you get respect for being a top guild....While you have a good core of vets, you don't have our respect in that regard...You guys have half of VVV and other guilds you dissolved playing with you...now that is just a wimpy way to play...I guess you weren't secure enough that your core could win the world on its own... We usually win worlds the hard way in our game. And yes, we are new to Grepolis but our core works together and doesn't feel the need to have mega points to threaten everyone....We just will keep doing things Maggot style...-and yes its 30-6 on grep now...and half of that was farsala when he was vvv we took him in when you already had half his cities under seige...but either way....We are sticking around, so no worries...And yes we are learning and our attacks will improve as they have been...and keep feeding us DBP and we will keep growing... And the next time our new guys won't be attacking our own seige to help you out...The larvae are learning....

And from what I hear, those "mediocre" guilds have you guys under seige also...You guys shouldn't be losing anything with your size and experience...

DeletedUser6817

General Holmes is going to be the/MY new target for player to rim. Hope all you Black Plagues out there enjoy! :)
ROMO