Will this be your week

DeletedUser2770

Once a week BB will pick a player to rim, to make it fun for us and those who are watching....

We have been 5/5 so far and we will try our best to keep up the streak...

Not only will you be allowed to post here whom you think we should target but you can follow the success...

Todays Target is Farsala in the alliance Maggots.... CS are inbound and will begin landing within the hour

Farsala Stats as of now:ranked 78th with 17 cities

DeletedUser5088

Thank you soo much :D :D

Farsala is one of my enemies from Nu and I have been waiting to see someone rim him here

DeletedUser

maggots are bored with BB

40+ messages about a 7 million point guild of vets boasting their chests about capping cities off of a 1 million pt guild of newbies....We are very unimpressed...you can take all our cities and we would still be unimpressed-then again you had said you would eliminate maggots in 2 weeks...we are now just bored.
We are from a game called valor where we are from a guild that has been winning for years. We came to have fun and have a break by playing Grep together(grep is waaaay slower....and you can recap cities which is weird for us). The difference is when we are on top and have the world attacking us-we destroy, and then afterwards recruit our best enemies. Its not a challenge the way you do it here-Bully all guilds into napping or joining you...where's the fun in that...We are really disappointed in how BB plays-We aren't doubting that you guys have years of playing and talent behind your belts...Considering that you said you were going to wipe me the other week, i only lost 3 cities...And you should be wiping a player per day with your size, not per week, in my humble opinion. And any time you guys want to be humble, maggots would be happy to show you how to wipe someone in valor....As one of our players put it...its not a challenge playing football, midway through game taking their quarterback and offensive line from the whole AFC, and then boasting about it...And then writing countless blogs in forum about it... And yes, you are a bully, and no sorry we don't cower like the rest of the guilds you've threatened who are scared to attack you...And yes this is a game-and we are all gamers-so put in in perspective...sorry that's the only way you can have fun...We have fun winning or losing, we all enjoy gaming, but enjoy positive players and people more than winning...So sorry AD, you are not invited into Maggots... And PS-not that it matters we did take 5 cities off of one of your top players in 24 hrs-Majestic bricks, the same day you got 3 off of me when you mass launched...not bad for players that are new and 1/7th your size...Nuff said...go enjoy the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^wait maggots are still around? lol, sorry, didn't realize you guys were still relevant.

DeletedUser

GreenEggsHam you are hilarious. We got 3 cities off of you but we never really tried to take all of them now did we? Also we do not want to constantly do ops, so therefore we run them once a week. To be honest we are actually a very passive alliance. You guys are the only ones we have actually attacked. All other alliances declared war on us, and yes, we will boast it in their face once we crush them.

DeletedUser

Odd comment...Ee don't have any naps with anyone near us. We are taking cities from anyone/everyone that is next to and around us.

Congrats on taking 5 cities that are more than 12 hours away from any of us, like we cared about those very strongly.

Last time I checked 1.6 million is about 1/5 of 7.5 million, not 1/7th

DeletedUser2770

Dont think it was you guys that took cities from brix but the sea men...

You took cities from brix that were over 5+hrs away from us with any kind of support since he joined us late. but good job in taking 5 cities and giving him over 100k in DBP lol and 0 city slots more which he can use to take cities from you all

We have not targeted your alliance because sadly many of you are not near us but now that you have publically mentioned it I will like to tell you that now we can pay attn to you guys a lil more....

Now back to farsala... What was the outcome
Farsala is now ranked 489 with 7 cities and 4 of those cities are under 3k in points lol

I will call a spade a spade and give him credit. He stopped my cs from getting through as I think he sent all his forces to that one city just because I was attacking lol

How much BP did he gain 15k

DeletedUser

AD stop trying to take all the glory, he stopped my cs too!

DeletedUser

Odd comment...Ee don't have any naps with anyone near us. We are taking cities from anyone/everyone that is next to and around us.

Congrats on taking 5 cities that are more than 12 hours away from any of us, like we cared about those very strongly.

Oh and also this game valor, it must not teach any math skills. Last time I checked 1.6 million is about 1/5 of 7.5 million, not 1/7th

I see. We have gained 500k since you declared war on us. Or was that your guildmate I lose track of your credentials. and yes. We call you irrelevant also, then again we didnt make a long forum to say so.

DeletedUser

Last time i checked its 18-4 in city conquers...and it was your alliance that declared war.

Didn't see anyone calling anyone irrelevant in this thread except yourself, so not sure where that comment came from either.

DeletedUser

You don't know who I am, nor I you, so how can you say something like that to our beloved wet towel (keelee)??? What you lack, and BB doesn't is camaraderie, and loyalty to each other. Our members work together so well and that is why we are number 1. I could have never became number 1 if it wasn't for everyone in this alliance. High King Kallor helped me get my first 4 cities. Crego helped to relocate to war zones, keelee has supported me countless of times, AD has taught me how to play better and etc. No matter what you say, you will never reach us! We are bigger, better, stronger and much closer to each other than any single member in your alliance. Take a city in O55 (our core) from an active player and then you have the right to boast. But atm you haven't, so go sit in the corner.

DeletedUser

You don't know who I am, nor I you, so how can you say something like that to our beloved wet towel (keelee)??? What you lack, and BB doesn't is camaraderie, and loyalty to each other. Our members work together so well and that is why we are number 1. I could have never became number 1 if it wasn't for everyone in this alliance. High King Kallor helped me get my first 4 cities. Crego helped to relocate to war zones, keelee has supported me countless of times, AD has taught me how to play better and etc. No matter what you say, you will never reach us! We are bigger, better, stronger and much closer to each other than any single member in your alliance. Take a city in O55 (our core) from an active player and then you have the right to boast. But atm you haven't, so go sit in the corner.

And for your information I brought it up cause you were boasting about your smarts. Doesn't impress me. And clearly you missed the football reference. Its not a challenge when you took the whole league. Anyways. Our core has played together for 3 years so we do appreciate a team that sticks together, just not one that doesn't feel comfortable with their own merits that they have to demean someone (MWP) who is going to serve his country in the military. Yes this is a game and he is going to be doing it for real. Having been in a couple disaster zones all I will say is I'd rather have mwp or any maggot at my back than you guys. Maybe if you guys had some sense of how what you do even in a game effects others you might think Twice about what you say...and I'm not talking about me trust me I recognize there are far more important things in life. This is just a little diversion. So keep up the bullying. Maggots and I are just going to have fun as we always do. And no our goal is not to win, but to have fun which we are. But thanks for the advice

DeletedUser

There are many members in our alliance that served in the military. Crego and butlerbeast are 2 prime examples. Personally not my thing, but does that mean I don't respect all the men and women willing to die for our country, of course not. I respect all and every person who fight for America. MWP is going to serve and I respect him for that, but just because you are going to serve doesn't mean I'm going to treat you any differently than a normal person. I respect people who serve, but they deserve no more than a hard working person. That being said I am actually a very nice person, but if there is something hilarious (SA war) sometimes I can't help but laugh my head off. Also people need to learn not to take this game too personal.

This being said I am meaner in this game than in real life because it is just a game and it is fun being the azz hole once in a while. What really is bad is someone like you who takes what is said by a person with no face personally...

DeletedUser2770

gaining 500k is realy not something to brag about as an alliance especially when ou have lost 30+ cities......

1 player of ours gained 100k and lost 4 do the math im sure you can figure it out

By the way how many cities have you lost... Oh i know you lost more cities alone then our whole alliance combined lol

DeletedUser7319

Just when you think there might be an alliance that stops using the same old lame excuses.... " im not here to win' im here for fun" , " You guys are bullies and pick on everyone", " You NAP with everyone, thats why you are beating us, not because we are super lame"..... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!

It honestly is the same crap every other alliance that has been beaten by us has said! Unfortunately, you ( MAGGOTS) decided to pick a war with the baddest kid on the block, but are all the way in 56! Word of advice, stop making excuses, it looks pathetic. Stop using this whole military thing with MWP as some sort of sympathy thing ( i served my time and so did others on this team)

I swear dude its so funny to hear the people that declared war on us make all these ridiculous remarks, and dumb excuses and this and that and what not. If your not here to win, why are you playing! If you are here for fun, then you need to start winning ( trust me, it makes it way more fun)

" I just wanna have fun and talk to my friends, and build sweet awesomely cool buildings " - Try THE SIMS, seems to be more your pace.

DeletedUser7802

im going to have to agree with butler beast on this one, sure they might boast or "bully" as the receiving side likes to call it but its a competitive game and in any competitive game i have ever played (sports,video games,cards, board games, you name it) this is pretty common. If people would just be like "yup you beat us pretty handily it is what it is i'll learn from it and start in a new world" the conversation would pretty much be over, but all ive seen is people that are on there way to being rimmed or having their alliance torn apart complaining about a plethora of different irrelevant things. Just my two cents i guess....

That being said i really like the "rim of the week idea" i know a lot of people who read these forums or play in this world may not appreciate just how hard it SHOULD be to completely rim an established active player in one week because you guys do it pretty frequently but i consider myself somewhat of a veteran and quite frankly it gives me a kick lol

DeletedUser2770

im going to have to agree with butler beast on this one, sure they might boast or "bully" as the receiving side likes to call it but its a competitive game and in any competitive game i have ever played (sports,video games,cards, board games, you name it) this is pretty common. If people would just be like "yup you beat us pretty handily it is what it is i'll learn from it and start in a new world" the conversation would pretty much be over, but all ive seen is people that are on there way to being rimmed or having their alliance torn apart complaining about a plethora of different irrelevant things. Just my two cents i guess....

That being said i really like the "rim of the week idea" i know a lot of people who read these forums or play in this world may not appreciate just how hard it SHOULD be to completely rim an established active player in one week because you guys do it pretty frequently but i consider myself somewhat of a veteran and quite frankly it gives me a kick lol

I have been part of grep since the EN servers firs opened 4 yrs ago.... Which BTW grep was way better back then for you guys that did not get a chance to be part of it as it wasnt so money driven and easy to play, I digress lol

I agree rimming a player is not an easy task and I have seen so many things being done here with this alliance that I have never seen. I would hope to think I am lucky because if this is because im good whooooo my head will get swollen lol[AD with a swolen head, no way] lol

I hope to test this theory out in a non-morale world and I am hoping I get a good bunch of my guys to come with me. Anyone else falling asleep in tau lol...Honest were ready to declare war on the whole damn server lol, oh wait I think we already have

For those that missed it lol
Farsala is now ranked 489 with 7 cities and 4 of those cities are under 3k in points lol

DeletedUser

Good afternoon guys and gals,

I have done my very best to stay out of these pages as I have been in the online game world for a long time now.

I read above about "The same ol excuses" and to be honest, I could not agree more so I thought I would offer one you dont here very often.

Here's some facts (might even make some of the BB guys happy):

- BB has become very powerful in the tau. I believe they are the number one alliance right now if Im not mistaken.

- BB has made a hell of an effort to gain the top players, thus the fact above is expected.

- BB will win this world if they are not stopped and put in check.

- BB cannot be stopped and put into check unless there is a united effort to do so by a majority of the alliances in tau.

See guys, Im not going to sit here and tell you I dont want to win this game. We all know that doesnt make alot of sense however, I will sit here and tell each and every person in this game that its more important to me that BB does not win. For that to happen, they have to be shut down. If any of you want to win, they have to be shut down.

Wars/Games are not won in this or any other forum. I, personally am putting a call out to ALL Tau alliances right now. Stop your little wars and lets focus on getting this problem under control. However small the Maggots, we have done just that and intend to keep it going. We can all go back to kicking each others doors in when BB no longer is an issue.

Enjoy the game, and lets have some fun.

Scyther,
of the Maggots

DeletedUser7319

I like this guy^.... Kudos sir, i do believe though that we have already put out the challenge to all alliances..... but, either way, kudos!