Will this be your week

DeletedUser

Are we still talking about my city Dedication, 7 hours up north? Yes I held it down and fended off a couple cs's, they finally landed one, I was defending it basically by myself the whole time and it was 90% of the time fully cleared yet I still was able to snipe a couple cs's (and yes AD is right I am partially blind right now, just had PRK surgery but getting better by the day, I was not going to use that as an excuse though) lol. Now, lets see is that a turtle?
Now let's talk about Maggots/SKS/Origins cities. They stack their cities near us with about 7k bi/5k dlu each. Then start talking trash after they take that inactive city and "hold it down" lol. Come on guys, grow a pair and not turtle up and actually just use your own defense to it, THEN we will see who is talking. So who is the "turtle"?

Can we get an outsider looking in to please answer that question. Hmm, Me who was just snipping cs's with Milita/minimal offense or SKS/Maggots/Origins who all have 5k+ bi/5k+ dlu in their cities that they took in our core and call themselves "B.A. now". lol

DeletedUser7938

Are we still talking about my city Dedication, 7 hours up north? Yes I held it down and fended off a couple cs's, they finally landed one, I was defending it basically by myself the whole time and it was 90% of the time fully cleared yet I still was able to snipe a couple cs's (and yes AD is right I am partially blind right now, just had PRK surgery but getting better by the day, I was not going to use that as an excuse though) lol. Now, lets see is that a turtle?
Now let's talk about Maggots/SKS/Origins cities. They stack their cities near us with about 7k bi/5k dlu each. Then start talking trash after they take that inactive city and "hold it down" lol. Come on guys, grow a pair and not turtle up and actually just use your own defense to it, THEN we will see who is talking. So who is the "turtle"?

Can we get an outsider looking in to please answer that question. Hmm, Me who was just snipping cs's with Milita/minimal offense or SKS/Maggots/Origins who all have 5k+ bi/5k+ dlu in their cities that they took in our core and call themselves "B.A. now". lol
I can only recall one sniping at your city by the heavy gold user on the same island but we already landed for a few minutes. Defending the city by yourself is a lie bro because we know all the people you were getting support from. 13 or 14 different people. Screen shots and all.....

Btw, you had a stacked city near our core and it didnt matter, so why should it matter when your twice our size and we are on your stronghold islands? We been there for a week now, so dont brag about a 2 day visit u had lol.

DeletedUser

^hmmm...I'd love to see those screen shots lol. I can show you mine of all the times you guys hitting air because I was only going to snipe it. I did have some of your guy's dlu in their if that counts?

DeletedUser7938

^hmmm...I'd love to see those screen shots lol. I can show you mine of all the times you guys hitting air because I was only going to snipe it. I did have some of your guy's dlu in their if that counts?
Was going to snipe is the key word. Didnt go too well. Easy eviction. Unlike you guys, we dont care how many units you turtle with, they are gone in hours. A lot of you guys are in VM or quitting. I guess they couldnt handle the heat. Who do you think is going into VM next from BB?

DeletedUser

haha true, he brought a nice CS party and 1 of you had a great time with a manticore nuke so I knew I wasn't going to frontsnipe it, but really a 34 minute window between cs-1st support...come on now guys.. That wasn't the first cs we destroyed up their either lol

DeletedUser7938

We didnt care about a 34 minute support window, we knew u couldnt snipe it anyway. U got a cs, the gold spammer got a cs. The next day both of you were gone. Good job hanging around for another day. You should be proud. You guys are some serious turtles though. Maybe not you but everybody else. I'll probably make some of your newest members recently added last night quit by the weekend so they wont be members long lol

P.S. Hey Greko, Bridgeburners go into VM and quit just like everyone else. BB have a lot of internals to try and hurry and get lol

DeletedUser

So good news, Me Vs. Arrzee round 1 starts in a couple of days, shall be keeping you all posted on that.

and internals...idk what your talking about umad lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes I spied on Crego, he has 30 lightships, 150 divine envoys , a. Colony ship, and 1 fire ship

Are you talking about Tau or Ephesus, either way it dosn't matter, I can promise you it wasn't my city, I havn't made divine envoys in years lol, you can spy my 1k city their all you want though haha.

DeletedUser

i was talking about Ephesus, and I was being sarcastic. First of all, you are "inactive" in tau, judging by the number of cities you have. Second of all AD is the biggest GOLD USER i have seen in my life....he uses like 500-600 gold per upgrade so that each building would be only a few seconds before its done and he also does that with his units. And its kind of funny how AD has barely any silver in his cave because even I can spy on AD's cities....It was SOOOO easy....i just spent like 1,200,000 silver and kaboom a spy report shows up...i was laughing so hard. Come on AD, step up, fill your cave up...if a noob like me can do that,then anyone can.

DeletedUser7919

even I can spy on AD's cities....It was SOOOO easy....i just spent like 1,200,000 silver and kaboom a spy report shows up...i was laughing so hard.

You spent 1.2 MILLION? I'm sure AD was laughing too. :D

DeletedUser

yeah 1.2 million silver. and my city was like 30 hours aways.....

DeletedUser2770

hi meri nice to see you here

Depending on where my cities are located is the amouunt of silver in them

Any city on the frontline usually has about 200k+ in it

Other cities that are not will have very minimal and 30k will get you a SR

The idea of a SR is to have enough in there to catch a spy, not to stop them from getting one, for if someone wants to see what you have there going to get in....

However I could care less if you know whats in the city and when spies are caught I usually PM the person what is in there to save there silver lol and time...

Any cs that is sent will be caught and blown up if not seconds after then hours lol....

AS far as inactives yes we have had 3 very good active members leave us out of nowhere whic was not only very unlikely of them but we did not see it coming as the day before they took cities from our opposition. However they were all rl friends and were hoping they are all ok and nothing bad happened to them

Everyone else that is on vaca has told us about it and it was planned and should be back in a week or so

You guys do know it is valentines day weekend and many ppl have off for presidents day so ppl are taking a long weekend...We do have ppl who dedicate there time to other things besides grep lol

Oh and the comment about gold.... No reason for me to lie. I use gold for captain and administrator and once in a blue moon on occasions like this and if I have alot of rebuilding that needs to be done and dont have the time in my schedule to farm I will get merchant....

I never use it to cut down builds after the first 2 weeks of the server

DeletedUser

Wow now we know how much silver we need to find out all your units...

DeletedUser7919

*Waves at AD* I couldn't pass up Stogie's comment. It genuinely made me laugh.

Stogie, you are so adorable. Thank you for making me smile on this lonely valentine's evening.

DeletedUser

Um ok then...AD Incoming attack from ME you better enlist that militia or else!

DeletedUser7919

30 hours later, Stogie's 50 Divine envoys are going to be walking into your wide open gates. Be prepared.