Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser3109
  • Start date

DeletedUser

And yet... +1 for Infection as of an hour ago. Your alliance is dying. People are jumping ship left and right, either quitting entirely or trying to get into infection or SC. I seem to remember a message from you asking if we could go back to a pact now that Oxin is our of the picture...hmm... nah I think I'd prefer to watch you burn. As for sinking big j's stuff, congratulations. Keep turtling. It worked out so well for VV. I doubt your alliance lasts the month of July.

Oh...and don't forget to mention, please! That those ghosts we took were from your once fearless leader Oxin. I quite literally laughed out loud when I saw it happen at work. People stared. What a pathetic coward. I hope he sees this and hangs his head in shame. I believe his last words to me in chatzy before I left were "I will rim you last." Hahaha, I can't stop laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7813

I believe I gave you credit for the 2 ghosts you caught at the start of the war. I denied giving you guys credit for the player ghosting all-together, as Dorkus wanted. Just like we're not going to take credit for 14 ghosts of Oxin, considering we only captured 5.

DE 6

SC 11
INF 5
WTE 0

DeletedUser

Correct. Dorkus was so eager to post those numbers. Now they are biting that alliance back. Speaking of which, two more DE members just ghosted. But don't worry! You're still winning DE! Maybe you're starting to put together why Oxin left in the blink of an eye?

redmage111

Senior Citizen
I'm not seeing the two more members who ghosted. So far there were two that I have seen. Were you lumping in the inactives? And quite frankly, I think we ALL deserve credit for how quickly we jumped on Oxin's ghosted cities.(Of which we got the majority:p)
And the backhanded compliments about turtling are just silly, that's what alliances do. Are we going to start 'complimenting' multi player attack waves now? I'm sorry if it was really meant as a nod, but the anti turtling attitude is just starting to irk slightly and sound like irritation on an attacking party's part that they lost all their shiny toys.

DeletedUser10009

red, according to dorkus math all these ghosted cities are -1 for de whether you get them back or not, we are looking at -50 in the last 2 days. the majority of these cities have been on islands with no one but DE so ya I would hope you could get them (you actually did lose a couple on your own islands). The other difference is your players are ghosting because they can't handle the war you are losing, our 1 player that ghosted did so at the very beginning, because he lost a single nuke (everyone that took one of his cities knows he wasn't cleared out and revolted everywhere like dorkus claimed.) Yes both players that ghosted today were DE and that's pretty damn sad if you actually didn't know that.

Join Left Alliance Name
2014-06-24 20:08:36 2014-06-27 05:50:34 Dark Elite
2014-06-11 20:13:36 2014-06-24 13:08:45 Hell Hounds
2014-05-31 18:27:34 2014-06-11 18:13:35 Hell Hounds II
2014-05-21 22:08:35 2014-05-28 17:27:35 Lakota Nation
Tallig

Join Left Alliance Name
2014-06-13 15:38:35 2014-06-27 09:50:36 Dark Elite
2014-05-17 00:04:34 2014-06-13 14:38:36 Hell Hounds
david m. silva

DE -44

SC 12
INF 7

carry on.

redmage111

Senior Citizen
Notice I was asking if you were counting inactives in the ghosting:p Neither of those players were ghosted when I asked, which is why I was curious if you were including certain people. Notice that David didn't leave until after I posted, and he was still what I'd call at least passably active when I did.
To be honest, I've no problem including or not including them..an argument could be made either way, especially in the case of Oxin and Divine. Not really trying to start an argument though, more just curious how people are doing their accounting:p (And grumbling about the perceived lack of love for turtles:) )

DeletedUser7813

I'm not including them. And you're incorrect on the time they ghosted. Both were gone this morning, you just hadn't noticed it yet.

redmage111

Senior Citizen
Assuming eastern time, which I am, then no, my timing isn't off. And yes, if the former has vanished and no one noticed it would have been sad not to have realized. (Especially since he actually told us he was leaving.) Tallig , yes, made no impression , having not been active at all while he was with us so I wouldn't have noticed him vanishing until looking. Sad or not on that, others can be the judge.

Regardless, I appreciate the answers.

DeletedUser7813

David M. Silva Ghosts
hunyuk 2014-06-27 11:22

Tallig Ghosts
hunyuk 2014-06-27 12:45

That's the time that the offense threads were posted in the SC/INF Off tab. Don't know what time he ghosted before that, but those threads were created at that time.

You posted at 14:15

redmage111

Senior Citizen
I'll basically go ahead and concede on the timing..my original post shows up for me 7:15 pm on the 26th, which is a far cry from 14:15 on the 27th , which is when this all went down. Does that maybe help show why I'm actually even arguing here? David , as far as I know, gave his farewell message at 7ish in the morning of the 27th, and never officially ghosted, just lost all his cities and started in the tiny one on the rim. Tallig, as I said, was missed, but never made the impression. My bad in his case.

DeletedUser10242

Just one little correction...
David did not loose any of his cities. David ghosted at around 11:00 A.M. having all his cities with him.
And please don't mention David's name much because then he may feel forced to explain to everyone the reason that made him make the decision he did...
Thanks...

And it wasn't because he was scared that he had a city under revolt. I was actually enjoying it...

DeletedUser10242

Let's just say that it would probably be a good story for Aesur to write...
A good title could probably be: "The player that got betrayed by one of his leaders"

redmage111

Senior Citizen
I'm not sure anyone was saying you were scared about revolt, David. Mostly just about when the ghosting happened..as I was just trying to say that I did notice it happening. I may be scatterbrained..but not THAT scatterbrained:)

DeletedUser7813

4 more for Soulcatchers since the last update makes it...

SC - 15
INF - 7
BOA - 1
WTE - 0

DE - 6

DeletedUser

Ok so between yesterday and today, Infection conquered five from DE as well as got three of their members, 32 cities total so that puts us at 44 all together. I think SC got a couple as well? I'm sure Aesur will update. DE also lost 19 members between the three we took and the 16 that formed their own alliance, but I guess we'll only count the three. Oh and if I may add I took a city while I was banned for a day. For those of you reading this, the former coward Oxin Venorous' new name on the server is Boztik. Have fun on the rim.

SC 15
INF 44
BOA 1
WTE 0

DE -26

DeletedUser10111

After losing only 4 cities to Showtime and 4 to League of Ugly Gentlemen. The entire alliance of BurN has gone in to vacation mode. 1 player rimmed and 1 player ran. We await their return. That is unless they are to scared to come out from under the bed. Run rabbit run!