Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser3109
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Unless there were inactives that were booted or refugees or something to alter the data...
VV will not make excuses for any dead weight within our rank and file. If it's got a VV banner flying when it falls than it is a legit conquer. Even if the player happens to be asleep at the wheel.

The only exception would be a refugee of war in which VV refuses to support the first 48 hours and this has yet to be the case in our circumstance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3109

I also said I would include players who jump as conquers, just incase expert Greek was going of of what I said.

DeletedUser10179

Yeah... we are going off that... also HH didn't conquer any VV players... if they did it would be like 2.

DeletedUser

I also said I would include players who jump as conquers, just incase expert Greek was going of of what I said.
We have had no "jumps" to infection so this is not a viable excuse for misrepresentation on his end. Either he is blatantly lying or he simply can't count.
also HH didn't conquer any VV players...
Wrong again SOPHIST: http://www.grepointel.com/track.php?server=us36&server=us36&pn=Constantine+XVI&dow=all&rt=conquest

DeletedUser10179

Now you are changing my words... stop crying please... frankly I don't care what is says here... if you want to you can put VV @ 100 and Infection @ 0... it won't impact the game.

DeletedUser3109

Fortis you are almost bragging about HH taking cities from you, I will edit it and put you at 8-0 as you have shown me proof. By jumps I mean a player from VV joining Infection.

DeletedUser

Meanwhile, Headshot/V&D/SWAF is officially disbanded. Their leaders have fled to Mercs, but their few remaining cities in O55 are about to belong to DE.

Current count: DE 52, Fist 1.

DeletedUser

So you can count and are telling us you lie about stuff that does not matter. Spoken like a true SOPHIST. VV had one jump to HH about 2 weeks ago and keeping things a matter of fact is not bragging.

Law 5: So Much Depends on Reputation – Guard it with your Life -
Why is Reputation Important?
Reputation is the cornerstone of power. In the social realm, appearances are the barometer of almost all our judgments. Your reputation will protect you in the dangerous game of appearances, distracting the probing eyes of others from knowing what you are really like, and giving you a degree of control over how the world judges you — a powerful position to be in.

A strong reputation increases your presence and exaggerates your strengths without you having to spend much energy. It can also create an aura around you that will instill respect, even fear. In the fighting in the North African desert during World War II, the German general Erwin Rommel had a reputation for cunning and deceptive maneuvering that struck terror into everyone who faced him. Even when his forces were depleted and the British tanks outnumbered his by five to one, entire cities would be evacuated at the news of his approach. As they say, your reputation inevitably precedes you, and if it inspires respect, a lot of your work is done for you before you arrive on the scene, or utter a single word.

During China’s War of the Three Kingdoms (A.D.207-265), General Liang was able to fool his rival Sima Yisimply by letting his track record for being an undefeated leader in battle do the work for him. Liang’s troops were far outnumbered by Sima Yi’s, yet he devised a clever last resort plan. Liang donned a Taoist robe and played the lute upon the wall of the city he was defending. His soldiers opened the gates and hid. When Sima Yi’s troops advanced upon the unguarded city, Yi recognized his opponent sitting alone upon the wall. Fearing a trap, Sima Yi called his soldiers to retreat.

http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/

DeletedUser

from your first law

• Always make sure to make it seem like you want to seek the superior's expertise and advice. Discreet flattery is very powerful.

I can assure you, as someone experienced in Senior Management positions, I choose the mentee not the other way around. False flattery or asking questions that I think you should know is the fast track to going to the bottom of the talent pool. Myself and my peers already have healthy egos so flattery is lost on us. What is more important is for you to decide what you can do to advance the team and how you get yourself noticed by someone like me.

DeletedUser

Law 1: Never outshine the master.
What you seem to be referring to here is a technique one might apply in regards to this.
However your point does hold merit in three specific instances, Law 21:play a Sucker to Catch a Sucker, Law 38: Think as you like, but behave like others & Law 46: Never Appear Too Perfect.
Oh and these are not my laws but rather a code one might pursue if they're goal was to obtain power.

DeletedUser

Law 7: Get others to do work for you
Law 11: Learn To Keep People Dependent on You
Law 16: Use Absence to Increase Respect and Honor
Law 24: Play the Perfect Courtier
Law 26: Keep Your Hands Clean
Law 27: Create a Cult: Play on People’s Need to Believe
Law 31: Get others to Play with the Cards you Deal
Law 32: Play to People’s Fantasies
Law 34: Be Royal in Your Own Fashion – Act Like a King
Law 36: Disdain things you cannot have
Law 43: Work on the Heart and Mind of Others

LMAO no wonder everyone, including your allies hate you!

For you kids out there, this is the code of law for what's known as a "Sociopath." Learn and read with caution.

very-motivational-01.jpg

DeletedUser

He is right kiddos where as men are concerned, however it was "The Prince" by Niccolo di Bernardo dei Machiavelli that taught us that the morality of a man and that of a nation are two completely separate matters entirely.

FB also reminds me of a favorite quote on mine:
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
~Winston Churchill

Of coarse
9780756508258_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg
is probably more to his liking.

DeletedUser

Well, I was here to announce that the war between DE and HS/VD/SWAF is officially over. Looks like some fun drama happening in here instead. Can you guys take that stuff to trash talk or something?

Final tally:

DE 56 cities, HS/VD/SWAF 1, which was later reclaimed.

DeletedUser10179

umm... I never even played in us30... when I made this account I has to choose world of course while I waited for lamia to come out so I don't think you should brag that I got conquered in a world I really didn't play on.

DeletedUser

umm... I never even played in us30... when I made this account I has to choose world of course while I waited for lamia to come out so I don't think you should brag that I got conquered in a world I really didn't play on.
Cool story. I'd like to believe you but your track record on truth kinda speaks for it's self.

Now back on topic
Whos winning WTE vs Mercs?

VV has lost another 5 cities. 4 to SC and 1 to Infection.

DeletedUser

City count for Infection versus VV
Infection: 12
VV: 0

If you add Soulcatchers, that's another 8. 20 - 0

motivating-pics-22.jpg

DeletedUser

VV is scattered to the wind. 3 VV cities taken by DE last night. 2 top players in VM

DeletedUser

It's true.

I took this straight from our forums:
2014-06-11 08:05
I'm going to quit too, because I think I might get attacked and my pants can't hold the pee.
images

DeletedUser

It's true.

I took this straight from our forums:
2014-06-11 08:05
I'm going to quit too, because I think I might get attacked and my pants can't hold the pee.
images

Cirrhosis got a nasty surprise when he came back from Vacay today. We were ready for him...

DeletedUser

Cirrhosis got a nasty surprise when he came back from Vacay today. We were ready for him...
Well you ought to be. He has been on vaca and it's not like your gonna attack anything in position to fight back. Don't get me wrong there is blood in the water and you are a shark so it's natural, but following an instinct is not exactly an accomplishment.