Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser3109
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well you ought to be. He has been on vaca and it's not like your gonna attack anything in position to fight back. Don't get me wrong there is blood in the water and you are a shark so it's natural, but following an instinct is not exactly an accomplishment.

Didn't say it was. Just that he dropped out of sight just as we were about to start on him the other night, and when he came back we were all over him. We've wanted him for a while, since he ran from V&D.

DeletedUser7582

Eek, sounds bad. I haven't logged on yet ... maybe I won't.

Fully expected carnage on Delphi and Lamia when I came out of vaca to join the new turtle world.

DeletedUser

Ah the famous Upsilon Oracle, thx for the kind words friend. He is right guys you might wanna hit the books. Here, http://www.27bslash6.com/ this is a virtual guide on how to become an internet jedi. Study up. David Thorne is the quick quib champion.

VV lost another 5 cities today.
3 to DE
2 to SC

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Enough of the psycho babble. Posts have been deleted and any further posts will be infracted.

DeletedUser

Depending on whether you count defections (Terri16 - didn't come to DE) and ragequits (Divine Rapier), the score between DE and SC/INF is:

DE 3
SC 1
Inf 1

Or it's:

DE 15
SC 1
Inf 1

DeletedUser7813

Where do you get 15 from? 6 out of 8 of Divine Rapier's cities were recaptured, if I recall correctly. And Terri certainly isn't DE.

DeletedUser

Where do you get 15 from? 6 out of 8 of Divine Rapier's cities were recaptured, if I recall correctly. And Terri certainly isn't DE.

I didn't say he was, just that he defected from INF.

If we're including the captured cities from Rapier, then the score would be 5 DE, 1 SC, 1 INF.

Either way, we're already doing better than your last opponent. :)

DeletedUser7813

I think your numbers are off anyway.

DE is at 3
Captured 2 ghosts and conquered a city from dmorici1

Soulcatchers is at 2
Conquered a city from Oxin and a city from Nexx

Infeciton is at 0

Large number of revolts on both sides, so I expect these numbers to jump by the end of the day.

DeletedUser

I think your numbers are off anyway.

DE is at 3
Captured 2 ghosts and conquered a city from dmorici1

Soulcatchers is at 2
Conquered a city from Oxin and a city from Nexx

Infeciton is at 0

Large number of revolts on both sides, so I expect these numbers to jump by the end of the day.

I had heard that it was an INF who got Nexx.

Meanwhile, some impressive defense on both sides of the ledger - those numbers haven't moved a bit.

DeletedUser7813

Lots of dead colony ships at the bottom of harbors today, lol

DeletedUser

Lots of dead colony ships at the bottom of harbors today, lol

Some by design, most not... :D

BTW - it is reasonable to say that we created the ghost (Divine Rapier) by revolting all his cities and wiping out most of his offensive firepower, so the fact that we grabbed those cities after he ghosted doesn't really tell the whole tale...

DeletedUser10363

BTW - it is reasonable to say that we created the ghost (Divine Rapier) by revolting all his cities and wiping out most of his offensive firepower, so the fact that we grabbed those cities after he ghosted doesn't really tell the whole tale...

yeah..the tale being he woke up super ****** and rage-quit lol. Im pretty sure he lost all of his troops.

DeletedUser7813

IMO, a player that ragequits at the onset of war isn't much of a loss. Securing 6/8 of his cities is pretty good. And I think you guys deserve credit for grabbing 2 of his ghosts.

Current count:
DE - 3
SC - 2
INF - 1

DeletedUser

IMO, a player that ragequits at the onset of war isn't much of a loss. Securing 6/8 of his cities is pretty good. And I think you guys deserve credit for grabbing 2 of his ghosts.

Current count:
DE - 3
SC - 2
INF - 1

Yep. Even money, if you discount the jumper.

To me, that may not be DE +6, but it's certainly Inf -6 in the real part of this war.

DeletedUser10179

I am ready and fired up... love the smell of fresh attacks... bring em!, lol

DeletedUser

Mmmm yeah, keep the attacks coming, I know you guys love my city! :p