Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser3109
  • Start date

DeletedUser2622

I disagree, that's about 63 members against 10. No real prize in that kind of fight.

DeletedUser7813

Still, forced VM for an entire alliance? That's something, there.

DeletedUser3109

Your spider senses are correct core alliances are killing each other right now it is like WTE Vs. MR/Mercs etc. INF vs. Mercs etc.
Sc and INF vs. MR. Even mamluks is taking out DR in 65.

DeletedUser3109

these are only the biggest wars there are little wars everywhere sorry for the double post to lazy to click the edit button.

DeletedUser

Your spider senses are correct core alliances are killing each other right now it is like WTE Vs. MR/Mercs etc. INF vs. Mercs etc.
Sc and INF vs. MR. Even mamluks is taking out DR in 65.

Mamluks are doing more damage than a few cities in 65

DeletedUser3109

I know I can tell by your abp, I just don't know if you are at war with your surrounding oceans, You look like you are at war with The Legion but I am not sure. You might even be at war with Screaming Eagles or KotR.

DeletedUser3109

firebrand you won't believe what the Mercs are doing, The Idiocy of the situation is making me ROFL.

DeletedUser9651

I think mercs are falling they cant defend most of their cities and cant even take out a 1000 biremes lol

DeletedUser

I think mercs are falling they cant defend most of their cities and cant even take out a 1000 biremes lol

your TEAM put in 1000 birs to defend and it required a TEAM effort (5 full nukes would have done it) to clear that birm wall. so its clear they have no coordination or no firepower (Alliance rank #2 running short on LS..wow ) or your city was a fake target :p

Just joined this world, nice settings

DeletedUser

ummm basically they pulled a can of whoop butt out on us, it wasnt a fake by any measures LOL! Thats the funny thing

DeletedUser10520

1K bir is not much, but I think you forgot to mention the DLU that was sitting behind them ;)
Its one thing to take a city but smart people will not feed the enemy BP just to gain 1 little city

DeletedUser7813

I don't make it a habit to come on here and badmouth the "enemy". But I think it's safe to say that Mercs is bloated, disorganized and completely impotent at taking anything of substance. Soulcatchers and Infection have about a 75% or higher success rate in taking their cities. Mercs have MAYBE a 20% success rate at taking cities belonging to WTE. And they've never come close to taking a city from Soulcatchers or Infection.

Mercs are simply outclassed, simply put.

DeletedUser

I know Infection is 30/30 in cities we actually try and CS. We have lost a few CSes, but we've eventually we take every city. Aesur nailed it on the head, this is a classic MRA with no real substance, they rely on their numbers to prey on weaker alliances that can't take on 100 waves, even if they are only half nukes but can't hold a candle to a tight knit, experienced alliance that is 1/10th the size of their entire MRA.

DeletedUser

MRA's... im sure all of us have been thru those at some point of time.

But some times they do evolve and become a decent alliance, its now wait and watch if they can take that step and shed the tag.

DeletedUser

I don't make it a habit to come on here and badmouth the "enemy". But I think it's safe to say that Mercs is bloated, disorganized and completely impotent at taking anything of substance. Soulcatchers and Infection have about a 75% or higher success rate in taking their cities. Mercs have MAYBE a 20% success rate at taking cities belonging to WTE. And they've never come close to taking a city from Soulcatchers or Infection.

Mercs are simply outclassed, simply put.

The main problem with Merc from first hand experience by myself is the MRA diplomacy they maintain. They have alliances and pacts with so many people it's hard to keep up with. They make deals and then break them. Form alliances from members of their overall group and operate some kind covert action or disguise a future course of action. All of which is so easy to spot by anyone with any kind of grepo experience.

For instance I had a very simple deal ... Merc and their allies do not cross into 65 and Mamluks don't cross into 55. Then what happens, their allies and even themselves started crossing the border, and the group finally went from 26 to 58 cities in 65 with the principle offender being Lords of Olympus and their sister alliance. The only time we went into 55 was to go after Final Destiny who attacked us and were pushing for a fight against us. We offered to swap the cities we took from FD in 55 and LOO passed or couldn't make it happen.

Then LOO broke the NAP and we invaded after one too many breaks of our agreement and from what they tell me Merc cut them off and we rolled over LOO and we are now in 55 to stay which I guess we can acknowledge that our deal is broken. The constant breaking of our agreement had me spending more time looking for infractions than playing the game. So if you make a deal with Merc it tends to last as long as they need it to

The latest issue is Merc took in players with 65 cities and when we wrote to them about their status to us ... they ignored that message.

Now what happens this morning, an alliance founder of one of these alliances in the Merc circle, talks down to my diplomat and claims he will only speak to worthy players from my alliance. Well that won't stand and I told him so. It seems if you make a deal with Merc and now all of a sudden an alliance a third of the Mamluk size thinks they can beat us.

Personally my view is that if you make a deal you stick with it as best you can and not try to get around in some sneaky way the intent of the agreement. MRA's do not share that view and it almost always cost them dearly.

Last edited by a moderator: