Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser3109
  • Start date

DeletedUser3109

Yes Mercenaries were are "allies" from the beginning of the world but we were betrayed.
Their logic of the best way to play the game is
first have an NAP with the alliance
second get a pact with the alliance
third poach their best players who are blinded by their "magnificence" and convince others through IGM (threaten).
fourth Continue to poach members all the while ignoring the matter
fifth When you think the alliance has no chance of winning, find an excuse to declare war
sixth Fail at declaring war in so many ways. EX: Ignoring messages after deleting pact so we already jump to the worst conclusion and prepare ourselves from war.

DeletedUser7813

Also gotta remember that Mercs had joined the coalition with Soulcatchers, Infection and WTE and were sending us defense against Dark Elite (now Maniacal Destiny) only to suddenly break it off and start attacking WTE instead.

It's just dawned on me. I wonder if MD even knows that they were doing that.

DeletedUser

we did (Maniacal Revolution at the time). HB was trying to rope us into that war (against DE), and then was planning on turning against us after DE was gone.

and MD and DE are not one in the same. yes there may be former DE members, but definitely not like the original DE.

DeletedUser

I got an even better one from today. We intercepted several messages today sent today by The Legion to many alliances asking to form a coalition against the Mamluks two of which cite a Merc member as being the one who suggested it. Well intercepted may not be the word ... sent to us under the caption LOL

To cap things off we got the same message from Legion, given to us by Merc saying "I thought you should know" To that I am forever grateful.

DeletedUser

hmmm smart MRA :p, taking out enemies one by one by ganging up
though i see 50+ Net cities gained in the last 7 days, they should be doing something right ?

And can someone suggest me a alliance around O47

DeletedUser

Kinda new to server so whats the big War or is there one? Only been on server for a month and politics isnt my strong suit!!

DeletedUser3109

The big war is Mercenaries- Poached almost all of their best members some who eventually quit out of guilt but besides that they are a tight group of backsta... I mean players, Mercenaries 2 decent alliance probably slightly worse or just as good as the main alliance, Maniacal Destiny AKA (Dark Elite + Maniacal Revolution + Manifest Destiny= Mercs acad (depends on how you view it) that is twice as good as the actual alliance.) Wolf Pack scattered everywhere but seem to communicate well enough to stay together. VS
White Tiger Emporium ( You guys are experienced but right now you are more or less surviving, you control northern 55 as the mercs are pushing you guys out hard #1 DBP in the world. SC and Inf These guys are the elite alliances of the world with the highest average etc. SC lost several top notch players recently for whatever reason. MAMLUKS these guys dominate in size as only Mercs can compare to the size of their empire, They joined this war after a fighnt with Lords of OLympus now (MISA). REX AUTEM MUNDI( RAMS) they are currently taking Mercs 2 cities who have invaded their ocean Same with Knights of the Republic. Incognito (Incog/Dos/Tres) (me) are currently losing a war to the Mercs 2 alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm in the Knights of the Republic.

DeletedUser10111

I dont want to seem rude but TMI! Somethings are better left out of public view. Maybe try a private message next time. thisisgrepolis

Poseidon2882 I to have change my message. Best of luck.

DeletedUser10520

I dont want to seem rude but TMI! Somethings are better left out of public view. Maybe try a private message next time. thisisgrepolis

It was an interesting read, good info I didn't know 8)

DeletedUser10777

I don't make it a habit to come on here and badmouth the "enemy". But I think it's safe to say that Mercs is bloated, disorganized and completely impotent at taking anything of substance. Soulcatchers and Infection have about a 75% or higher success rate in taking their cities. Mercs have MAYBE a 20% success rate at taking cities belonging to WTE. And they've never come close to taking a city from Soulcatchers or Infection.

Mercs are simply outclassed, simply put.

your time is coming..... we dont need to sit here all day and try to defend ourselves from your threats or comments... we will see you in the harbor...

DeletedUser10179

Clintarus... I didn't see any threats... can you pin point where he threatened you.

DeletedUser10777

When i said "your" i meant your whole group... Not necessarily aesur.... But that includes you as well.... Your team, your pacts, your alliances... You.... Ive had many threats.... But its cool... Its just a game brother.... Im not calling the popo or nothing... Just making a statement buddy..... Let the games begin....

DeletedUser7813

When i said "your" i meant your whole group... Not necessarily aesur.... But that includes you as well.... Your team, your pacts, your alliances... You.... Ive had many threats.... But its cool... Its just a game brother.... Im not calling the popo or nothing... Just making a statement buddy..... Let the games begin....

It's cool. I sorta LOL at the guys that get all emotional over "enemies". I like to call it tactical rivals, lmao. In any event, I prefer to let our victories do the talking.