Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser3109
  • Start date

DeletedUser

testing 123 radio check

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser575

MD and Mercs are at war with infection, I'm not sure what the exact score is but infection is definitely losing

MD's are fighting the Infection? With prescriptions or old fashioned blood letting? >_<

DeletedUser10777

Soon my friends.... There will be no infection and the world of lamia will be able to coexist again...lol... Antibiotics and all.....

DeletedUser10363

As of today the total score is:

Infection: 4

MD: Over 30... I am not sure on the actual count. Will check later

DeletedUser

If we include Infections sub alliance Mamluks are 3-0 over the coalition of Diseased Alliances and that was with no direct planning

DeletedUser3109

Chance's are Infection can maybe hold of 2 top 7's but 3 or 4 they will not be around for long.

DeletedUser

I would say that we have been enemies with about all of the alliances in the top 10 for a long time now...it seems that we are getting all the love in Lamia :p

DeletedUser

So i keep hearing that 6 of the top ten alliances are pacted? is there truth to this mad rumor? Im hoping not but it would be like most every server i been on. Kinda gets old fast that way. Anyt one care to shed light on this for me

DeletedUser

I know the #4, #9, #15, and the #27 Alliance are all attacking the #17 Alliance. They did grab a couple cities, kudos to them. But they are just feeding the beast.

DeletedUser3109

So i keep hearing that 6 of the top ten alliances are pacted? is there truth to this mad rumor? Im hoping not but it would be like most every server i been on. Kinda gets old fast that way. Anyt one care to shed light on this for me
I know TSF, MD, Mercs and TMN are against InF. Vigilate and Vigilate 2. TMN,TMA and KotR. LoUG and Inf? I think these are the pacts. Don't now for sure except the first one.

DeletedUser

I know TSF, MD, Mercs and TMN are against InF. Vigilate and Vigilate 2. TMN,TMA and KotR. LoUG and Inf? I think these are the pacts. Don't now for sure except the first one.

Really you have post this fiction knowing it's fiction

DeletedUser3109

I just posted that to get a rise out of you and it worked. I really don't know who has pacts with who else because that stuff changes every week it seems like that changes in the core.
My truthful answer would be the core alliances are all very good at this stage of the game and think pacts are worthless so have 2 max not including their academies/brothers/ whatever you want to call it.

DeletedUser

I just posted that to get a rise out of you and it worked. I really don't know who has pacts with who else because that stuff changes every week it seems like that changes in the core.
My truthful answer would be the core alliances are all very good at this stage of the game and think pacts are worthless so have 2 max not including their academies/brothers/ whatever you want to call it.

In another words you knew nothing

DeletedUser

Well if knowing nothing is part of diplomacy Then im a master diplomat , Let the swords flash :)

DeletedUser10363

Its been too quiet lately. Is the core the only place where the action happens? Lol

DeletedUser10363

Lol!

So should we fight more than three of the top 10 alliances simultaneously? I guess it would spice things up a bit lol. Counting smaller alliances, we are fighting 5 of the top 20.

DeletedUser

You got me beat ... we are only fighting 3 top 20, well actually they are attacking us so not sure if that counts but we just destroyed a top 10 alliance.