Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser3109
  • Start date

DeletedUser10777

Now super... You know we are not engaged to totally kill you off.... All the mercs wanted was to take cities in 54 and some in our zone in 55..... We havent moved on you in 56 because we dont have the need to.... But i like whats going on in the west.... Looks like some mayhem....

That bcc group looks like a good bunch of hardhitting fellas.... Im starting to like that group.... It must be very hard to face all of vigilates branches.... And still be in the game.... My hats of to you fellas.... :)

DeletedUser

Apparently we are the worst, most un-honorable, backstabbing alliance on the server and everyone is out to cleanse Lamia of our evil.

Go team evil!

DeletedUser8025

I have yet to hear anyone say this about you or your alliance yellow but that one crazy dude that just started talking on the forums.

DeletedUser10363

I think a few seem to be generalizing and/or exaggerating their statements.

The ongoing hostilities with TSF involve a totally different dynamic than the previous wars primarily due to location and timing. Clint touched on it earlier. We had specific areas where we wanted to solidify islands and others where we wanted to get a cap on a red island.

Another factor to consider was our simultaneous engagements with The Uglies and Chosen Ones.

However, TSF has responded with a pretty stout defense lately which was to be expected. We knew coming in they were great defenders after fighting the majority of their council when they were leading Vicious and Delicious. TC did some serious damage during the first week but TSF cranked out some defense pretty quick. I think its safe to say alot of their players switched builds after sending their opening attacks

DeletedUser

hmmmmmm.... Not too sure about us switching builds. We do defend pretty darn good but considering we are #1 in ABP by a decent amount yet still smaller than the 2 other super groups should show our building is for war :)

DeletedUser3109

burn of the highest degree. Where are you sin anyway aren't you the official Vig representative on the forums?

DeletedUser

An update on the war between The Mamluks and The Collective, a war caused by The Collective's treachery

TMN/TMA 51 vs TC/TCC 1

DeletedUser

Teachery... HAHA stop the hypocrisy

I'm glad you made this statement:

1) What do you call it when a pact member suddenly starts building colonies in Mamluks core oceans ... yeah kind of treacherous (keep in mind that KZG3 was informed of this problem ... he said he would look into it and then never got back to us ... so his response was more colonies.

2) What do you call it when two founders, 1 from Merc and 1 from TC say they want to go to the end with them and then make the same promise to their ally in the West ... yeah kind of treacherous

3) What do you call it when KZG3 calls for an op on TSF, sets a date and time and only the Mamluks attack ... very treacherous.

4) What do call it when Mamluks routinely honor their pact and send defense to Merc and TC/TCC yet never once sending help when Mamluks need it ... not very neighborly

5) What do you call it when a pact member collapses Merc and the founder of Merc runs to TC leaving his team behind with new founders who are openly hostile to the Mamluks ... yeah treacherous to their own teammates.

6) What do you call it when KZG3 tells another alliance that Mamluks have never faced a real alliance ... ok that one was just funny

7) What do you call it when Clint from Mercs ask us to carpet bomb The Chosen and declare war on them and then Mercs go in and scoop up cities we setup for them only to find that TC starts demanding that we both get out of ocean 54 ... very messed up

8) What do you call it when both KZG3 and Clint tell Mamluks that the reason for war with TSF is that they were making demands that TC/TCC and Merc give up cities when the real reason was that both TC/TCC and Merc were setting up colonies in TSF's core ocean ... yeah that one wasn't nice ... Mamluks hate to be lied to

Mamluks believe in the Grepo Golden Rule ... Do unto others before they do unto you.:) We kind of forgot that rule for a bit and let things go because we had a long term pact but it became very obvious that certain people were no friends of ours and taking advantage of our kindness

Since Tc/TCC are an evolution of Dark Elite it appears they haven't changed their ways.

Anyone who is a friend of TC/TCC will eventually be attacked so that they can save themselves, we just saw that sooner rather than later. We have a new and clearly more powerful ally in TSF, an ally that shares the same issues with TC

Will up date the war results soon but one thing I noticed is that the rank and file of TC/TCC get different levels of support than what their leaders get and their ally Via Victus gets no help. That actually is the real treachery :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3109

Hay Cranky were still friends right????:eek: I will bake you cookies????

DeletedUser10363

The propaganda machine hard at work. LMAO!

The sad part is, I think Cranky actually believes these things... I think the DSM would classify these symptoms as persecutory delusions with a side of the grandiose variety.LOL

DeletedUser

The propaganda machine hard at work. LMAO!

The sad part is, I think Cranky actually believes these things... I think the DSM would classify these symptoms as persecutory delusions with a side of the grandiose variety.LOL

This is usually the argument of people who have no good argument for the points made. That's all you can do ... be insulting. I will bet you have told so many fibs to people you can't keep them all straight even to your own crew, hence why you can't make a firm argument here. We both know that all of what I said is true so I think many know that the only propaganda here is coming from you.

DeletedUser3109

Please state why cranky's comment is propaganda. I just want to see if you can support your statement without insulting yourself by insulting anyone without facts.

DeletedUser6486

Mamluks believe in the Grepo Golden Rule ... Do unto others before they do unto you.:)

the real golden rule is "he who has the gold makes the rules" so pretty much whoever ends up on top at the end of this war is just the better alliance, not a better follower of the "golden rule"