Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser3109
  • Start date

DeletedUser

thanks for trimming the fat, we def needed that... anyone who quit or went mia we didn't really want anyways.

DeletedUser10975

Don't post after coming home from drinking lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11038

I'm not going to comment on everything you guys posted ... I still have a screen shot of KZG3 of him saying that what Sayid did was wrong and he would fix it ... so that stuff he posted, yet another lie.

Bottom Line Tru ... my deal with Infection fell through when the leaders I was dealing with left and you came up with the rather lame idea to rim KZG3 while we take on both Merc and MD. In other words you wanted us to do your heavy lifting.

Anyways I don't care because we seem to be taking a fair number of cities off you and in this game that is what counts. As for TSF,this is the first alliance that treats us well and follows their word. Why would I ever want to go back to proven liars like you guys in the first place ... TSF at least can fight and hold their own without complaining that they need help from another alliance ... like you guys did on a regular basis.

I largely view all your rhetoric as trying to deflect the issue so that Vig doesn't see you as the threat you are. Again all I have to say to that it was in TC's interest to look west and keep us content as we have always been a tough offensive opponent and they know it.

Hahahahahah you crack me up cranky and never disappoint with your comments. I will not lie i did not know how messed up and shady the leaders of INF were until after they were long gone and me and a few others were stuck to clean up their messes. Also if i may correct you the agreement that i was trying to make with you was for you to distract the MERCS so that we could handle our business undisturbed with MD i never once asked you to help us fight against MD but merely set a distraction against the MERCS so how in the heck is that doing our "heavy lifting". Our stats never lied that we are not afraid to do our own heavy lifting and have never needed anyone to do it for us and especially from you guys. But since we were pacted with you guys i figured you would be willing to help us out a little bit and boy was i wrong.

As far as the cities you are taking i think jwalk summed that up pretty well and doesnt need commented on because we all know that you havent taken a city from any of our active members that werent either mia or just a plain simmer. Womack is the only one i know of that you guys actually did some damage too and look what it took from you guys to even accomplish that and he is just one guy LOL. I have nothing bad to say about TSF as i have never had discussions with them but like i stated before you will loose interest in them once they dont serve your purpose anymore. Wait nevermind i bet you guys will stay good friends because no one else on this server likes you guys because of your BS and antics. Maybe TSF needs to look father into why all your bridges are burnt with everyone except them. Also lets see how well you guys would fair if the WHOLE entire server turned on you guys and started pounding you over and over again. Either you would try to reach out to people or you will sink terribly fast cause we all know defending isnt your alliances strong point and if i recall we were under heavy fire from everyone and no one gained an inch on us hmmmmm i think that does say something.

Also cranky dont worry about ours and Vigs relationship we are doing just fine and have both mutual plans and agreements and that wont change. We are actually very loyal to the alliances that will show mutual respect and not try to cloud us with BS. You said the key word there too cranky "tough offensive opponent". I cant wait to watch you guys fade away once you actually receive return fire because you guys dont know how to handle it since you havent been under any. Maybe TSF will give you guys some pointers on what to do so your not completely lost LOL.

DeletedUser3109

Just because TMN hasn't had a larger force pound them doesn't mean they can't defend. I have played against Greetzka (indirectly) when he was in Apocalypse in 2 different worlds he can definetly defend. I have also played with The Union players before they can defend also.
Edit: These are only the few players
i know or heard about.

DeletedUser8025

I cant wait to watch you guys fade away once you actually receive return fire because you guys dont know how to handle it since you havent been under any.

Now I always know and I am sure people on the forum know is both sides are never fully truthful. I also know that both sides will talk trash on each others. I do not wish to say to much but this. I find it funny that you "Tru3L3git" is talking about how TMN will not be able to handle it when you and your alliance could not handle it as well. I remember hearing about this all before not once not twice but I think 4 or 5 times on this server. People talk trash and so on from both sides then one of them alliances falls and they pick up some members. Inf and SC swore they were going to be strong but you didn't. You were loosing the war so you merged. To talk bad about how another alliance can not handle it when you yourself couldn't is a very funny statement. I am not talking about TSF,TMN,TC, or TCC I am just talking about you Tru3L3git.

" if i recall we were under heavy fire from everyone and no one gained an inch on us hmmmmm " That was from you and no they did not gain an inch they gained the whole thing because you merged with them lol.

All alliances have fun in this war and stop the complaining in forums and just fight it out. The better alliances will win the war and what they said will be the truth so to speak.

DeletedUser

Evil, we had fought Inf and Contagious to a near stand-still. To say they were "losing" is not entirely accurate. Yeah, there were a few more simmers we could have picked up, but there had to be major ops at that point where attacks had to be made on 3 fronts to gain any ground; and it was at a major cost. The next logical step was a merger. So, the intent of what Tru said is entirely correct. Ground was only gained at a tremendous cost, and that only fueled their expansion further. So even though cities were taken on the front end, they were gaining them right back on the back-end.

And, these guys are the most loyal, hell-bent group I've ever had the pleasure to play the game with.

DeletedUser

thanks for trimming the fat, we def needed that... anyone who quit or went mia we didn't really want anyways.

I guess you didn't want their cities either. Same ole excuse, you took our "inactives". City is a city. Was your city, now it is theirs. If you really wanted to trim the fat, you would have taken the cities first. Fact is, you lost the cities to the enemy.

DeletedUser

I guess you didn't want their cities either. Same ole excuse, you took our "inactives". City is a city. Was your city, now it is theirs. If you really wanted to trim the fat, you would have taken the cities first. Fact is, you lost the cities to the enemy.

Thank you for this ... he comes out and makes these statements when grepostats show that we have indeed taken cities from their active players. I can't help it that the senior players are now protected by VIG. A spying sweep of 10 KZG3 cities show that he has on average 300 Brs and 400 Fast Transports in his harbors, I wonder how his rank and file feel about this special treatment he gets when they are forced to face us straight up. These are resources that can be used as a whole but KZG has decided he is the most important person. I find it interesting when Tru who wanted to be our friends tells another alliance that TMN/TMA will fold when they come up against a real alliance ... whatever that means, now they want you to believe that our defense won't hold. These guys have been telling alliances that we are paper tigers and some alliances like LOO and MISA (remember them because I barely do) and we smoked them fast. Same with Black Listed, Legion.

As for Defense, recently they managed revolts on 2 cities ... after sending well over 100 clearing attacks in total, all which got smoked giving one of the defenders 48K in DBP, I can't remember what the other got.

So wishful thinking on Tru's part. I do find that the statements by Tru grow more desperate each time he posts :)

DeletedUser

It is hard to fight in the core with enemies surrounding you. Just need to know how to do it right, and have the right friend protecting a front for you. And you better have alot of good players, if not you will just get eaten. Or hope the rim alliances are scared to attack you.

DeletedUser10363

The core alliances have been the primary catalyst of both server wide conflict and diplomacy. Obviously the rim alliances factor into this dynamic, but usually as an ancillary variable.

As for propaganda, I would love to physically see the "10 spy reports" that show on average 300 birs and 400 fast trans protecting my cities. However, I know they do not exist. I think the "rank and file", as Cranky so eloquently labeled, would notice if 64 THOUSAND DLU were chillaxing in my cities while others were being attacked. Not to mention 3000 biremes.

LMAO! I guess these spy reports are stored in the same place that you keep the pact agreements on ocean boundaries.

Portopolis---- stop embarrassing yourself. Cranky, being the drama queen he is, compared you to goebbels not realizing you are the biggest TMN cheerleader on the forums. So you try to characterize my forwarded message as something I put together myself and then back track on your sink/swim post. Lol.

I honestly think the grep lifers enjoy talking more than playing. The simple fact that you guys attempt to use me as a distraction is the exact reason I have yet to even post for support. RatchetOne has posted for support maybe 3 times. We only need a few birs to snipe these horrible CS attempts. Yet, somehow I am still getting DBP while being targeted with 10 hour 7 LS decoy attacks. Obviously from supporting others. Maybe cranky should ask 1map for all of the attack reports from the last 4 days. If you can find where im hiding all this defense, please let me know. Id love to use it. LOL.

My stats speak for themselves. I have always been offense heavy.
Its laughable.

Cranky only acknowledges things that benefit his position. Tru was spot on. He posts conquer numbers out of context intentionally. TMN, TSF, TWP, and KOTR all work together yet he doesn't include their losses in his counts. An objective observer can clearly see that we have been actively targeting TSF only. Even with the massive assaults, we still have a large city count advantage over TSF and continue to take cities from their top defenders.

But dont worry Cranky, you will soon get the attention you obviously crave.

Until then take note of the top mamluk players BP numbers. Greg is a real fighter I tell ya....Greek and Tuf are mamluk. Without those two you guys are a bunch of noobs playing sim city.

EDIT: I will save you all the trouble. There are only two Mamluks in the top 50 fighters. Stands in stark contrast to the overall point rankings.

Connect the dots and draw your own conclusions.

DeletedUser

This is too funny KZG ... such a long note to say very little. Me thinks you protest too loudly about that support you have. Your team just has to ask themselves where is the support they should be getting and you know what I think they are asking that question now. Kzg I'm not saying your setup is not offense but you are getting someone to stack your cities for you ... help that could be going to others.

I don't post conquer numbers out of context, I post what TMN/TMA are doing and I'm very up front about that. First you alliance excuse was we are not taking cities from top players but from small inactive players and you got called out on ... so this is your newest excuse for losing all those cities. Most of you're offense at TSF comes after we took a bulk of those 73 cities. Boy I'm glad I don't have to stoop that low to win a debate

I will let TSF speak for themselves but you are not very honest with your statement about facing TSF first are you ... but hey we all come to expect that from you.

On the charge of top fighters ... hmm that includes DBP doesn't it ... now who is fudging the numbers? You are, we all know that TMN has not been attacked for good reason.

As for drama queen, I'm actually not posting as much as you or your team is, so since this seems to be the standard you follow then you have to admit you guys are the drama queens. I suspect the reason is that I called you on your lies and you're scrambling so you are reduced to calling people names ... If I felt guilty I might too but generally I'm the kind of guy who would just say "Yeah I screwed you on that one" but since I didn't I can't really say that can I.

Keep talking K you show what an ill tempered, poor sport and win at all cost kind of guy you really are.

DeletedUser

...On the charge of top fighters ... hmm that includes DBP doesn't it ... now who is fudging the numbers? You are, we all know that TMN has not been attacked for good reason...

First, your vocabulary and grammar are horrible, Cranky. Please stop. My obsessive-compulsiveness for editing is driving me insane.

Second, a history lesson. The good reason you mention is because you were allied with the number one, four, and seven alliances (not to mention your academy) in Lamia at the time. It doesn't take a neurosurgeon to understand the simple concept that attacking you directly was not in their best interest both because of the offensive and defensive forces that could be brought to bear. And, you exploited that fact to your benefit allowing you to expand unhindered. Good for you, being aware of your situation and capitalizing on such an overwhelming advantage. However, it was not an advantage of your making as you make it out to be.

Third, of the "73" cities you successfully took, how many were from BOTH active players and not so far out as to be undefendable? Maybe.... 3? 4? The others we either could not get DLU there fast enough or there was never a post for support at all. Amazing how total cities taken between just our alliances seem disparaging when you don't take into account we are 1) supporting from attacks on multiple fronts, 2) we did not have weeks to prepare for this war and were not expecting the onslaught from your direction, and 3) WE ARE NOT TARGETING YOU....yet.

So PLEASE go ahead and keep taking intel and stats out of context. It will make the inevitable ops on TMN/TMA that much easier.

DeletedUser

First, your vocabulary and grammar are horrible, Cranky. Please stop. My obsessive-compulsiveness for editing is driving me insane.

Second, a history lesson. The good reason you mention is because you were allied with the number one, four, and seven alliances (not to mention your academy) in Lamia at the time. It doesn't take a neurosurgeon to understand the simple concept that attacking you directly was not in their best interest both because of the offensive and defensive forces that could be brought to bear. And, you exploited that fact to your benefit allowing you to expand unhindered. Good for you, being aware of your situation and capitalizing on such an overwhelming advantage. However, it was not an advantage of your making as you make it out to be.

Third, of the "73" cities you successfully took, how many were from BOTH active players and not so far out as to be undefendable? Maybe.... 3? 4? The others we either could not get DLU there fast enough or there was never a post for support at all. Amazing how total cities taken between just our alliances seem disparaging when you don't take into account we are 1) supporting from attacks on multiple fronts, 2) we did not have weeks to prepare for this war and were not expecting the onslaught from your direction, and 3) WE ARE NOT TARGETING YOU....yet.

So PLEASE go ahead and keep taking intel and stats out of context. It will make the inevitable ops on TMN/TMA that much easier.

My gawd you guys are so full of it ... we take 70 plus cities and now you announce you are targeting TSF after that fact. Yes you have been at war with TSF for sometime but you barely attacked them since you screwed Mamluks over on that op you said you wanted to plan and then didn't show up at. A very weak excuse.

BTW being critical of grammar and spelling is a breach of the rules but since you guys tend to ignore rules I will ignore this. From rules

It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, report the post.

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=us36&ref=099movypm9f70irldc5cgnl0z0mzey0shvcszzpb

Hmmm the above really looks like TSF and Knights are doing well in 55 and TMN and TMA are doing very well in 54 at the moment. Keep in mind we had to kick you and your allies out of 63 and 53

DeletedUser

Time to bring this thread back to life. Wars are still going on.

BCC vs all 3 Vig alliances. Last 30 days. Bcc has taken 90 cities. Vig has taken a massive total of 3 cities. BCC has taken 55 cities from main Vig in the last 30 days. Vig is the worst of the large alliances on this server.

DeletedUser10975

The core alliances have been the primary catalyst of both server wide conflict and diplomacy. Obviously the rim alliances factor into this dynamic, but usually as an ancillary variable.

As for propaganda, I would love to physically see the "10 spy reports" that show on average 300 birs and 400 fast trans protecting my cities. However, I know they do not exist. I think the "rank and file", as Cranky so eloquently labeled, would notice if 64 THOUSAND DLU were chillaxing in my cities while others were being attacked. Not to mention 3000 biremes.

LMAO! I guess these spy reports are stored in the same place that you keep the pact agreements on ocean boundaries.

Portopolis---- stop embarrassing yourself. Cranky, being the drama queen he is, compared you to goebbels not realizing you are the biggest TMN cheerleader on the forums. So you try to characterize my forwarded message as something I put together myself and then back track on your sink/swim post. Lol.

I honestly think the grep lifers enjoy talking more than playing. The simple fact that you guys attempt to use me as a distraction is the exact reason I have yet to even post for support. RatchetOne has posted for support maybe 3 times. We only need a few birs to snipe these horrible CS attempts. Yet, somehow I am still getting DBP while being targeted with 10 hour 7 LS decoy attacks. Obviously from supporting others. Maybe cranky should ask 1map for all of the attack reports from the last 4 days. If you can find where im hiding all this defense, please let me know. Id love to use it. LOL.

My stats speak for themselves. I have always been offense heavy.
Its laughable.

Cranky only acknowledges things that benefit his position. Tru was spot on. He posts conquer numbers out of context intentionally. TMN, TSF, TWP, and KOTR all work together yet he doesn't include their losses in his counts. An objective observer can clearly see that we have been actively targeting TSF only. Even with the massive assaults, we still have a large city count advantage over TSF and continue to take cities from their top defenders.

But dont worry Cranky, you will soon get the attention you obviously crave.

Until then take note of the top mamluk players BP numbers. Greg is a real fighter I tell ya....Greek and Tuf are mamluk. Without those two you guys are a bunch of noobs playing sim city.

EDIT: I will save you all the trouble. There are only two Mamluks in the top 50 fighters. Stands in stark contrast to the overall point rankings.

Connect the dots and draw your own conclusions.

Dude, TMN is up on you guys 48-1 the last 30 days. Its cool that you want to come defend yourself, but come on, man, you guys are getting worked. (This doesn't include another 26 they've taken from your academy, who have also take 0 from them.)

DeletedUser

Let's see... both TSF and TMN (along with their academies) swamp their forward cities with DLU, surround us on 3 sides, and actively take the inactives in contested waters. Then when we reach a point that we can attack something, we have 5-15 cities worth of enemy DLU and birs to plow through... what TSF had going for them while being attacked by TMN and TC is that they had a rearguard that was not being touched and they could supply the fronts with DLU. TC/TCC is in the middle of the world. Vig has Showtime and BCC on their plates to deal with. Where is our rearguard? That's right, we don't have one like the enemy rim alliances.

Considering the above, I think we are doing quite well. We defend 25-60 cities a week, including throwing support for pact members. And taking cities when the defender is unable to defend themselves?

Let me put it this way: I've never seen so many players leave a game all at once. Ever. In any game.

DeletedUser10975

Let's see... both TSF and TMN (along with their academies) swamp their forward cities with DLU, surround us on 3 sides, and actively take the inactives in contested waters. Then when we reach a point that we can attack something, we have 5-15 cities worth of enemy DLU and birs to plow through... what TSF had going for them while being attacked by TMN and TC is that they had a rearguard that was not being touched and they could supply the fronts with DLU. TC/TCC is in the middle of the world. Vig has Showtime and BCC on their plates to deal with. Where is our rearguard? That's right, we don't have one like the enemy rim alliances.

The situation is the same for both you an vig, losing cities at an alarming rate and taking none in return. You can blame it on a "rear-guard" if you want, but our lowly "rim alliance" has no rearguard and we're not losing cities.

DeletedUser

The situation is the same for both you an vig, losing cities at an alarming rate and taking none in return. You can blame it on a "rear-guard" if you want, but our lowly "rim alliance" has no rearguard and we're not losing cities.

No, you have pacts that do the defending for you... and spend massive amounts of gold.

DeletedUser10975

No, you have pacts that do the defending for you... and spend massive amounts of gold.

Check out our BP stats and then you can decide if anyone is "defending for us."

As for gold, we spend no more than those attacking us.