Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser3109
  • Start date

DeletedUser

the real golden rule is "he who has the gold makes the rules" so pretty much whoever ends up on top at the end of this war is just the better alliance, not a better follower of the "golden rule"

Wow what an arrogant statement ... you have yet to learn how hard your parents worked for the money you spend. Try to be a little humble.

So far this war has been very one sided and how many people on the front have gone on VM for TC :) Quite a few ... we had a hard time finding available targets. Is this the grand plan for TC's success?

Oh and Da Bears suck ... Go Lions ;)

DeletedUser

I'm glad you made this statement:

1) What do you call it when a pact member suddenly starts building colonies in Mamluks core oceans ... yeah kind of treacherous (keep in mind that KZG3 was informed of this problem ... he said he would look into it and then never got back to us ... so his response was more colonies.
Real life happens, and word wasn't sent to anyone that a conversation happened or there was a problem.

2) What do you call it when two founders, 1 from Merc and 1 from TC say they want to go to the end with them and then make the same promise to their ally in the West ... yeah kind of treacherous
And how many of TMN/TMA do you think will be around for WW's?

3) What do you call it when KZG3 calls for an op on TSF, sets a date and time and only the Mamluks attack ... very treacherous.
Ummm.... it was you guys that started that thread, if I remember correctly... and we had just finished an op of our own. So, your "issue" makes absolutely no sense. Seems to me it was just bad timing.

4) What do call it when Mamluks routinely honor their pact and send defense to Merc and TC/TCC yet never once sending help when Mamluks need it ... not very neighborly
You were attacked!?? I may have seen 1 or 2 threads posted, but with only 3 hours before incoming attacks, and they were in mid-67? How is anyone expected to get that far into your territory when you didn't want us to be in your territory? ...that sounds like double-standard right there...

5) What do you call it when a pact member collapses Merc and the founder of Merc runs to TC leaving his team behind with new founders who are openly hostile to the Mamluks ... yeah treacherous to their own teammates.
Those who stayed in Mercs or went to TSF did so of their own volition. The only person in leadership who decided to stay was the one who was openly hostile to you. How is that our fault?

6) What do you call it when KZG3 tells another alliance that Mamluks have never faced a real alliance ... ok that one was just funny
Your overall DBP spoke differently. 90% of TMN's DBP came from defending Mercs, and your overall DBP was about 10% of your ABP. End of story.

7) What do you call it when Clint from Mercs ask us to carpet bomb The Chosen and declare war on them and then Mercs go in and scoop up cities we setup for them only to find that TC starts demanding that we both get out of ocean 54 ... very messed up
I call it other people not being aware of this arrangement.

8) What do you call it when both KZG3 and Clint tell Mamluks that the reason for war with TSF is that they were making demands that TC/TCC and Merc give up cities when the real reason was that both TC/TCC and Merc were setting up colonies in TSF's core ocean ... yeah that one wasn't nice ... Mamluks hate to be lied to
The only cities we had in their area were from members picked up from MISA that had cities in the area. That said, there WERE demands made when TSF's assets in 45/55 were 10x the number of cities in 46/56. That seems a bit one-sided, don't you think?

Since Tc/TCC are an evolution of Dark Elite it appears they haven't changed their ways.

Anyone who is a friend of TC/TCC will eventually be attacked so that they can save themselves, we just saw that sooner rather than later. We have a new and clearly more powerful ally in TSF, an ally that shares the same issues with TC

Will up date the war results soon but one thing I noticed is that the rank and file of TC/TCC get different levels of support than what their leaders get and their ally Via Victus gets no help. That actually is the real treachery :)

That is an outright lie, and supported by those who have a jaded view of what actually happened in DE or who had no part of what happened. I'm assuming the information you are basing these claims was over time from Firebrand, XG, Aesur, and Piaa. Firebrand, XG, and Aesur formulated the circumstances by which DE was labeled the "villain" of the server (mostly FB and XG), and DE was never full pact with Piaa's alliance: just a NAP. And, the DE council decided to reject my advice of full pact with VnD with hopes of eventual merger. Please make sure you have your facts straight before spewing slander of this sort in a public forum.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

Well I'm glad to see you acknowledge that the colonies happened as, what did you say, "Real Life happens" Kzg3 was told he acknowledge it and then never followed it up. Then the flood of colonies happen ... for any alliance it is enough to consider the other side is breaking their agreements. However it was enlightening to see one of your players post that who ever has the gold makes the rules, implying TC has the gold and therefore makes the rules ... your post seems to re-enforce that view.

What is very important when I read the above is that you use the excuse " Bad Communication" That is a very convenient excuse when you have nothing better to say. Again this is no different than the post KZG3 except you don't question my mental health and trying to insult me with that. All KZG3 is proving is that he has deep seeded prejudices for people who have that disability ... I mean why else would he try to use it as a insult on me. I view that comment as incredibly insensitive and ignorant because I have a child who does have that disability and I watch him struggle with an illness in the same way I would watch a child of mine with cancer or any other illness. So in my view some one who has the stones to try to use stereotypes as insult or weapon is nothing but being a bigot and really the kind of person that is so beneath me it is barely worth acknowledging.

Anyways you guys brought on the war just on the colony issue alone and if Vig was smart they would bail on you ... because at some point TC will turn on them as we cutoff expansion in the east.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and this is how Mamluk treats its New better ally? " Didi2014 (The Silent Force) was conquered by mls01 (The Mamluk Askari)" Conquerring pact members

DeletedUser

Didi is coordinated. She is getting cities elsewhere. This is what allies do to strengthen each other :)

Im in NY... I think they are going to turn the football stadium into a petting zoo after this years crap showings from our 2 teams

DeletedUser

Well I'm glad to see you acknowledge that the colonies happened as, what did you say, "Real Life happens" Kzg3 was told he acknowledge it and then never followed it up. Then the flood of colonies happen ... for any alliance it is enough to consider the other side is breaking their agreements. However it was enlightening to see one of your players post that who ever has the gold makes the rules, implying TC has the gold and therefore makes the rules ... your post seems to re-enforce that view.

What is very important when I read the above is that you use the excuse " Bad Communication" That is a very convenient excuse when you have nothing better to say. Again this is no different than the post KZG3 except you don't question my mental health and trying to insult me with that. All KZG3 is proving is that he has deep seeded prejudices for people who have that disability ... I mean why else would he try to use it as a insult on me. I view that comment as incredibly insensitive and ignorant because I have a child who does have that disability and I watch him struggle with an illness in the same way I would watch a child of mine with cancer or any other illness. So in my view some one who has the stones to try to use stereotypes as insult or weapon is nothing but being a bigot and really the kind of person that is so beneath me it is barely worth acknowledging.

Anyways you guys brought on the war just on the colony issue alone and if Vig was smart they would bail on you ... because at some point TC will turn on them as we cutoff expansion in the east.
So verbose... and yet you do the very thing you stand on a soap box and rail against! KZ may be rough around the edges, but he doesn't slander other people for being the same way. You, sir, are being very hypocritical.

Oh, and "bad communication" always has dire results... in this case, real life caused the "bad communication." When we spoke, I told you what was going on.

DeletedUser

wow, I fail to see how I'm a hypocrite ... in the excuse post under the telling two different alliances the same thing but going the other direction. It's easy for you to say now that we called BS on your teams actions ... Vig should take note of this and look at the map ... peace with the Mamluks gives TC free reign to take on your junior players. The war would have gone your direction had I not take action.

You act like you are winning this war when in fact you losing cities to us at an alarming rate. I also include alliances that you have agreements with.

KZG rough around the edges ... wow make me laugh if that's your excuse for him using a bigoted stereotype to me it more defines his moral compass.

BTW you and I have never spoken ... my communication has always been with Clint and KZG3 within the alliance never you. I only talked to you when the pact was ended.

Anyways war update

TMN/TMA 73 - TC/TCC 2 I believe the 2 we lost we took back

redmage111

Senior Citizen
"What other reason do you need, other than this is a war game??? Everyone needs to quit holding everyone's hands."

I agree..it was more just pointing out that I think Cranky is trying to come off like The Mamluks are complete good guys here, and were just minding their own business. And while that may be true..I saw an awful lot of cities of theirs popping up where they had no business being by the standards we're being given. More than would have been accounted for in any 'deals' that were made. It might be better to just say "hey, we want to eat your cities and the alliance outlived it's benefits to us" rather than claim some higher ground that seems dubious.
That said, it's been ten times more enjoyable since we all started fighting!:D Shouldn't that make us all happy campers?

DeletedUser10363

I think Cranky just took the concept of moral high ground to the next level..

In between allegations of deceit and treachery, you managed to squeeze in a couple subversive character attacks. That is just impressive. How me relating your baseless claims to that of a delusion is comparable to "deep seeded prejudices" against people with mental illness, is beyond rational thought. That kind of rhetoric is partially responsible for the perceived cultural taboo on discussing mental health issues. Someone with first hand experience should be more sensitive to the issue and a little more hesitant to pull the "prejudice card" in relation to online war game banter. That only serves to trivialize the issue and perpetuates the reluctance to address it.

*steps off Cranky's soap box*

Regarding the essay you wrote... I can sum it up pretty easily. This is a war game.

It is true I went through a period of inactivity. A quick look at my stats through the months will confirm it... To insinuate this was a devious ploy to undermine your overall offensive capacity is both laughable and incredibly self-serving.

As for the colonies... Remind me again where I agreed to any semblance of an ocean boundary? On the contrary, I specifically remember stating that I would not agree to any boundaries. You message me complaining about Sayid's reservation on the super city (which I think is hilarious btw) and then follow up with more whining over tiny colonies after I had already stated that I have no issues with your presence in 55/54. This is the same thing I told the Vigs.

What sounds more treacherous? Inviting allies into "our" oceans or overreacting to less than 5 colonies on the border of 55/65.

To be honest, the reason I ignored you is because your messages were petty and annoying. If I was looking for something along those lines I would watch The Kardashians.

edit:

PS... Decky wasn't saying that since we have the gold, we make the rules. That saying has been around for awhile. Its a cynical expression regarding wealth distribution and politics.

It was actually a pretty clever pun on Decky's part....

DeletedUser

Would Limberger be appropriate??

I recall that nobody had said a single word of TMN moving into 54/55 until you, Cranky, made mention of us taking or founding cities in "your" oceans. This, I think, was the same circumstances that brought us to war with TSF: so-called boundary disputes. Heck, that's been the bane of my existence here in Lamia, tbh..."boundaries." Even though I found it worrisome that you were striking into 54 within a dozen or so islands from the 500, 500 mark, I kept my concerns to myself. If I didn't take your overtures of innocence seriously, I might even think that you had planned to do this for weeks before breaking pact...oops! Did I say that out loud?

DeletedUser11038

Im not going back to read any of the previous stuff mentioned but cranky you have always been the shadiest person on this server imo. You have always just blown smoke up everyone and never been trustworthy. Probably just a matter of time before you drop pact with TSF too because their not serving your interest anymore. Im sure we will bump into each other eventually and i will make sure to say hello. (Insert middle finger here)

DeletedUser

Nice to see all this action on the forum again :)

Bottom line is there is a ton of mud to be slung everywhere. Many people do not know the whole stories or have been told partial truths. Our relationship with Mamluk started rocky but we are building relations and we have worked well together since our new pact. Pacts come and go and my main concern is TSF. Right now things are good and I do not see that changing. Watch out for rumors or propaganda because Lamia is a breeding ground for it. Contrary to popular belief TSF is not a lying backstabbing alliance. It was our up front tell it like it is attitude that originally turned the server against us... but it was that same attitude that made the situation what it is now. I have always been upfront with other founders and that will not change and I expect anyone else that represents TSF to do the same.

DeletedUser

Im not going back to read any of the previous stuff mentioned but cranky you have always been the shadiest person on this server imo. You have always just blown smoke up everyone and never been trustworthy. Probably just a matter of time before you drop pact with TSF too because their not serving your interest anymore. Im sure we will bump into each other eventually and i will make sure to say hello. (Insert middle finger here)

I'm not going to comment on everything you guys posted ... I still have a screen shot of KZG3 of him saying that what Sayid did was wrong and he would fix it ... so that stuff he posted, yet another lie.

Bottom Line Tru ... my deal with Infection fell through when the leaders I was dealing with left and you came up with the rather lame idea to rim KZG3 while we take on both Merc and MD. In other words you wanted us to do your heavy lifting.

Anyways I don't care because we seem to be taking a fair number of cities off you and in this game that is what counts. As for TSF,this is the first alliance that treats us well and follows their word. Why would I ever want to go back to proven liars like you guys in the first place ... TSF at least can fight and hold their own without complaining that they need help from another alliance ... like you guys did on a regular basis.

I largely view all your rhetoric as trying to deflect the issue so that Vig doesn't see you as the threat you are. Again all I have to say to that it was in TC's interest to look west and keep us content as we have always been a tough offensive opponent and they know it.