Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser723

Okay, now I'm confused...

linwoil, I can't read that gibbrish...

Hybrid, did you just mistake rclay for me? If so.... best... trash talk....ever!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay, now I'm confused...

linwoil, I can't read that gibbrish...

Hybrid, did you just mistake rclay for me? If so.... best... trash talk....ever!

Oh... Um... I DID THAT ON PURPOSE! YEA! YOU HAVE NO COMEBACK TO THAT! I honestly thought you were the one that said that.

DeletedUser12275

Are you going to abandon tbd as fast as you did mom if they do?

I did leave MoM...But i did it after i saw how 75% of the alliance gave up and went back to the other world cus they were not used to being attacked or started farming gold instead of actually playing ..there were maybe 20-25 player carrying that alliance from day one and we all got tired of what was going on there...i came to this world to play(unlike you,cus honestly those stats u got are from a simmer lol) not to go inactive,sim or farm gold ....i have played with half of TBD in other worlds and in fact the only reason i did not Come with chris,mazda and the others to this world was cus i did not think i would play this world but i am addicted lol...for the record didn't rational give their back to LoD when they saw what was coming for them? lets talk about loyalty again plz

DeletedUser

I did leave MoM...But i did it after i saw how 75% of the alliance gave up and went back to the other world cus they were not used to being attacked or started farming gold instead of actually playing ..there were maybe 20-25 player carrying that alliance from day one and we all got tired of what was going on there...i came to this world to play(unlike you,cus honestly those stats u got are from a simmer lol) not to go inactive,sim or farm gold ....i have played with half of TBD in other worlds and in fact the only reason i did not Come with chris,mazda and the others to this world was cus i did not think i would play this world but i am addicted lol...for the record didn't rational give their back to LoD when they saw what was coming for them? lets talk about loyalty again plz

Rational one was never in fear of tbd and two leaving lod long before you started attacking them. But hey I'm sorry for hurting your feeling pointing out a fact you will have a second chance to prove your loyalties in this world I'm sure seems everyone is starting to attack everyone should be interesting.

DeletedUser

When an MRA treats you like one of their academies, you don't support them

DeletedUser12275

Rational one was never in fear of tbd and two leaving lod long before you started attacking them. But hey I'm sorry for hurting your feeling pointing out a fact you will have a second chance to prove your loyalties in this world I'm sure seems everyone is starting to attack everyone should be interesting.
You were with LoD when we started attacking them...I got eyes everywhere!but hey whatever man Politics are lame... since you love talking about facts let's talk about ur game stats....you need some guides or help?do not tell me you are doing ok cus honestly you look like a simmer atm...not trying to be rude or anything i am just talking about facts the same way u are ;).....

DeletedUser

You were with LoD when we started attacking them...I got eyes everywhere!but hey whatever man Politics are lame... since you love talking about facts let's talk about ur game stats....you need some guides or help?do not tell me you are doing ok cus honestly you look like a simmer atm...not trying to be rude or anything i am just talking about facts the same way u are ;).....

You are wrong here. Rational started the first op on the 28th, with notifying Legions about the pact terminating on the 26th. Check grepostats. The first time TBD had an actual op on Legions was the 28th as well. The pact was terminated before you started your war. In addition, the leaders had to had been thinking about this for a long time before.

DeletedUser

Np man no offense taken I can see my stats they are right about were you were one month into this game same as me if that makes me a simmer I guess I'm a simmer I can live with that. :)

DeletedUser5973

on 8/26 you posted this

TDB vs Legions. Trying to move East to get into an ocean more fit for a wonder

obviously you saw us coming after Legions before you ending your pact with them. You didn't want to get caught in the crossfire

DeletedUser

on 8/26 you posted this

obviously you saw us coming after Legions before you ending your pact with them. You didn't want to get caught in the crossfire

1. I'm not a leader, I had no say in this

2. Everyone was posting where TBD could possibly fight.

3. We can't make a change in a single day. We wouldn't decide to terminate a pact in one day.

DeletedUser9851

There is something cooking in this world, i can sense it. It's too quiet. You all better stay on your toes. :s