Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser12333

So the War with TBD vs KoD is official from a quick glance so far its is 4 - 1

TBD being the 4, a legit take on KoD tho so congrats to them because that is the first good take on us from another alliance in this world

DeletedUser6798

Koopas joining in after finding out TBD started attacking? If true, that would mean they are riding on the coattails of another alliance.

Hmmm... :\

but they should confirm themselves if they are attacking.

Oh boo hoo lol Surprised you were the first one to say it.

TBD hits AC/AG after KOD
Koopas hit AC/AG after TBD
Koopas and TBD hit Legion after Apoc
KOD hits DV after Jossys
TBD hits KOD after DV/IF

Someone is going to always be first to the party, and someone is always going be last. Is all listed above riding coattails? Its war, and its elimination of the weak

DeletedUser9851

Oh boo hoo lol Surprised you were the first one to say it.

TBD hits AC/AG after KOD
Koopas hit AC/AG after TBD
Koopas and TBD hit Legion after Apoc
KOD hits DV after Jossys
TBD hits KOD after DV/IF

Someone is going to always be first to the party, and someone is always going be last. Is all listed above riding coattails? Its war, and its elimination of the weak

wasn't implying it was true, just wanted confirmation from you guys. i stand corrected.

DeletedUser8395

Its Official now KT has declared war against Donald Trump! We are the first FYI!We start operation D Day in 72 hours.

DeletedUser8395

hey who attacked *** first? because if we are first or 3rd then we may need to return like 12 cities. KT only likes sloppy seconds

note: stop censoring me thats the alliance!!!!! W....T.....F is the aliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10111

***= in this case World Terror Federation so Ares3.0 is correct as to it not being an acronym for profanity.

On a separate note Richard I find it deeply disturbing you have shared email information with Hillary. smh :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

Last edited by ares3.0; Yesterday at 05:05 AM. Reason: grepolis is a comunist organization and i have spelling issues

This really did make me LOL

Glad I was the first one to the office today.

DeletedUser9851

In another world, in a trash talking thread, i posted a quote from the movie "Monty Pythons holy grail" the one that the frenchmen were taunting King Arthur: 'I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!' It's was jokingly meant for the person i was taunting. The post was removed, and I was given a warning by the mods. That's when i realized that the fun nazis were in full command, and were made up of youngster that had never seen a classic movie.

DeletedUser9851

55554036.jpg

DeletedUser9851

i hear JG OPed KOD, and they took 20 cities so far. I'm impressed. o.o