Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser12324

I think TBD, KT, APOC, and Rational are at war with LOD. I'm not sure though. Seems like it would be close!

It's not a war, it's a massacre.

Just TBD's numbers: (Red since 8/27)

TBD vs. Legion of Death: 158-0
TBD vs. *TeG*: 117-0
TBD VS. Legion of Hell: 38-0

Total: 313-0

DeletedUser2654

It's not a war, it's a massacre.

Just TBD's numbers: (Red since 8/27)

TBD vs. Legion of Death: 158-0
TBD vs. *TeG*: 117-0
TBD VS. Legion of Hell: 38-0

Total: 313-0

Wow, had to look that up myself, not even one city...

DeletedUser12275

Wow, had to look that up myself, not even one city...

I wonder if they are still in this world...
i miss our great talks with LoD Family here in Externals...well it was fun while it lasted...they shouldn't have attacked us lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9287

god were they attacking ith deffensive troops or did they not get how to take a dam city

DeletedUser6798

I wonder if they are still in this world...
i miss our great talks with LoD Family here in Externals...well it was fun while it lasted...they shouldn't have attacked us lol

Just like I miss Argentum and their big mouths :D

I must say though.. KOD turning on its friends... Random change of heart in deciding to push west.. pretty cold if you ask me.. All that talk about someone has to hit TBD wah wah wah.. and what do they do? Turn of DV because they couldnt sustain a War with Jossys.

DeletedUser723

Just like I miss Argentum and their big mouths :D

I must say though.. KOD turning on its friends... Random change of heart in deciding to push west.. pretty cold if you ask me.. All that talk about someone has to hit TBD wah wah wah.. and what do they do? Turn of DV because they couldnt sustain a War with Jossys.

KOD "might" win a war against TBD
but
DV "isn't" winning the war with JG

Do the math.

Did any member of KOD say "someone has to hit TBD" wah wah wah.. or are you putting words in peoples mouths again, Oli?

DeletedUser9851

isn't it obvious? DV is losing cities in 44 to JG. If KOD doesn't secure 44, then they will be surrounded. Just an opinion but, KOD is in a tough spot. Do they stay friends with another alliance, or do they look out for their own players, and teammates? TBD to the south, KT to the east, and JG creeping up to the west. I think they can hold their own one on one against TBD. They can beat JG one on one, and they can beat KT one on one. But i don't think it will be one on one. As soon as a war starts between any of the top contenders, others will jump in. the question is, on what side will they be on? Here's the answer. No one wants to fight TBD. So if for example, a war starts between KOD, and TBD, the other two alliances will go after KOD. It's the smart move.

Edit: Thought i wrote that KOD would beat JG, and KT, one on one, i actually think they are well matched.

But what the hell do i know

DeletedUser10169

At least KOD is smart and knows what is coming. Run away while you still can.

DeletedUser6798

but

Do the math.

Did any member of KOD say "someone has to hit TBD" wah wah wah.. or are you putting words in peoples mouths again, Oli?

To be fair I didnt say who was doing this talking.. Just that it was being said. That and KOD was the largest member of the anti-TBD coalition. So there's that.

And its also glad to see that you would rather turn on "friends" and completely change direction than take on a challenge head on.

kermit-meme-112414png_1qq16n1pph2ky139ki81oqxxiw.png

Was it smart? sure.. but like I said before, cold

DeletedUser12275

but

Do the math.

dam athan i though we had a good thing going on...u wanna hit us?:(

DeletedUser5973

Are you going to abandon tbd as fast as you did mom if they do?

This coming for the 62nd rank player but only 459th ranked fighter lol, when rational becomes more than a side note you can resume to talk trash. Until then, attack something

DeletedUser

This coming for the 62nd rank player but only 459th ranked fighter lol, when rational becomes more than a side note you can resume to talk trash. Until then, attack something

Ohhhh numbers lol try looking at timeline before you speak pluss opertunity fact is someone who bales on an alliance before it devolves no respect never I will live or die rational promise you that . And if you can't respect that , well I'm sorry you don't understand loyalty.

DeletedUser

Hey dude your 9th rank player and only 1st rank attacker. Why don't you make your ratio better.

-PS I know nothing about you abandoning stuff so I'm just lightening the mood:)