Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser8395

lol they are definitely defending more now hahah. That all you can eat buffet has some spice to it now. Oli lets ask Rolaid and Tums to to sponsor us. Don't think theres a policy against it right?

DeletedUser4322

These external forums are so funny :)

I LOVE the smell of forum tough guys burning along side their cities!

DeletedUser6798

My honesty again has been questioned.. So.. I will back up this following statment with simple screenshots that anyone could have easily looked up prior to making accusations:

Ah but you see.. thats where the numbers tell a different story. The truth is that KOD didnt do much to Argentum until others stepped in.

According to Grepostats:
KOD First City taken from Argentum was 7/15
Koopas declared war on Argentum 8/15
TBD started hitting Argentum on 8/8

KOD only took 16 cities from Argentum between 7/15 and 8/8 and then only took 9 more cities from them between 8/8 and 8/15

However, AC/AG took 31 cities from KOD prior to 8/8. And then 6 more cities between 8/8 and 8/15

Therefore. Before TBD stepped in on 8/8, KOD was losing the war to AC/AG 31-16 and

When Koopas stepped in, KOD was still losing 37-25 to Argentum

So You are welccome KOD. Looks like TBD and Koopas saved you.

So.. to prove that KOD was losing the War prior to TBD and Koopas steeping in, I present the following screenshots:

KOD losses Prior to TBD/Koopa involvement:

uJMxOUT.png

3MzCCGf.png

mxJ2udo.png

Argentum Losses Prior to TBD/Koopa involvement:
LjgobJA.png

1Mk4xSy.png

Dy6ZttY.png

zJsLAtI.png

54rzLnA.png

Proof of TBD Involvement on 8/8

BhGvwHb.png

Proof of Koopa Involvement on 8/15

mvED1Gk.png

OK so I made a mistake in counting and passed a page for KOD takes from AG.. but I can be a man and admit it..

Corrected stats:

AC/AG took 31 cities from KOD prior to 8/8. And then 5 more cities between 8/8 and 8/15

Therefore. Before TBD stepped in on 8/8, KOD was losing the war to AC/AG 31-28 and

When Koopas stepped in, KOD was still winning 45-36 to Argentum

Additional proof Argentum Leadership had NOT gone into VM by the time Koopas stepped in:

UbMp30A.png

trlZ0fK.png

LtfNuEp.png

There all active.

Final comment: So KOD you should only thank TBD for saving you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

Haha, I don't know if I want to get involved between Athansios and Oliver, but I will say this....

When TBD first declared war on AC/AG, the leaders of Argentum were alive and well. I'm not going to look at the dates, but if I recall, Kittens had their first op on AC the day before us. Not sure when KoD had their next op, but shortly after the 2nd or 3rd TBD op, the leaders went into hiding, within the next 2 weeks. They were still recruiting players during that time frame. Some in 64, which is why Koopa got involved.

As much as I would like to take credit or give credit to an alliance for the collapse of Argentum, the true collapse was not from anyone other than Argentum leaders.

Were they in a tight spot?........yes
Could they have weathered the storm?........With the right direction, yes

I think we can all agree that 5 alliances smelled blood (KoD, DV, OB, KT and TBD) and took advantage of a spiraling alliance.

DeletedUser9287

well like sharks wen blood hits the water in grepo alliance pounce like lighting

DeletedUser10169

Koopas couldn't care less what TBD does. They were attacking argentum over a week before we did. In that time we were devouring a completely different alliance in 64. 2 days into the OP that alliance disbanded and argentum took a bunch of those players in. That is when we finally decided to OP them. It had nothing to do with jumping in on a already wounded alliance. We were going after the same cities we had originally planned to take. Most members we took cities from were only with argentum for a few days.

And lets not kid ourselves. You guys would have gotten stomped had TBD not gone after argentum. That was the tipping point in the whole war. That damaged argentum's leaders morale and forced them to quit. They could have taken you on alliance vs alliance but the whole world was chomping at them by the end.

I remember KOD, DV and the late Dark Angles all planning to break their nap with argentum and try a little sneak OP. How did that work out for you all? Because I remember the forums looking like a bunch of noobs walked into a lions den after that.

DeletedUser9851

I think Oli is lying KT has never attacked an alliance.

Here's an Idea. KT thinks KOD is not very good. What's stopping them from going after KOD cities? KT is in 64. all they have to do is cross the border to 54, and take KOD cities. That would settle any argument about which the better alliance, and KT can finally say with their heads up high, "we took on a legitimate alliance and won" You will a lot more respect that way.

DeletedUser12275

Here's an Idea. KT thinks KOD is not very good. What's stopping them from going after KOD cities? KT is in 64. all they have to do is cross the border to 54, and take KOD cities. That would settle any argument about which the better alliance, and KT can finally say with their heads up high, "we took on a legitimate alliance and won" You will a lot more respect that way.

Okay make ur bets people!....

i am betting 5 bucks to KT and 5 to KOD....yeah i am that smart!

DeletedUser

I remember KOD, DV and the late Dark Angles all planning to break their nap with argentum and try a little sneak OP. How did that work out for you all? Because I remember the forums looking like a bunch of noobs walked into a lions den after that.

I think the "NAP" between Argentum and KOD lasted about a week after beginners protection ran out. I July was tough, I had 3 cities and finally lost my main as I had no troops left. This might sound strange but losing cities on islands where there was 1 or 2 blue and the rest red made things a lot easier as you had that little extra bit of time - we then came back in August and were successful.

Who knows - they were two big alliances - we could still be fighting if other alliances didn't come into the equation, but the fight was looking good by the 7 August.

DeletedUser5973

As for all this AC/AG war talk. This is how I remember it playing out. Argentum was at war with KoD before any other alliances joined in. Argentum was winning that fight in the beginning. TBD was cleaning up the MoM and HDYG cities and started to kill off Boulcier (pretty easily). Argentum started to defend the Boulcier cities in northern 55 because they didn't want TBD moving into that territory, which Argentum also occupied. TBD leadership saw the defense rolling into our already conquered cities and decided to plan the next op around the Argentum branches (2 at this point). The day before we launched, KoD ran thier first real successful op against the MRA. However, the war ws still pretty even at this point. TBD ran our op and broke the straw that was Argentum's back. All of the Argentum leaders were active at this point. KT attacked shortly after.

Our (TBD) war with Argentum lasted almost an entire week before they all ran to VM or left for greener pastures

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9851

As for all this AC/AG war talk. This is how I remember it playing out. Argentum was at war with KoD before any other alliances joined in. Argentum was winning that fight in the beginning. TBD was cleaning up the MoM and HDYG cities and started to kill off Boulcier (pretty easily). Argentum started to defend the Boulcier cities in northern 55 because they didn't want TBD moving into that territory, which Argentum also occupied. TBD leadership saw the defense rolling into our already conquered cities and decided to plan the next op around the Argentum branches (2 at this point). The day before we launched, KoD ran thier first real successful op against the MRA. However, the war ws still pretty even at this point. TBD ran our op and broke the straw that was Argentum's back. All of the Argentum leaders were active at this point. KT attacked shortly after.

Our (TBD) war with Argentum lasted almost an entire week before they all ran to VM or left for greener pastures

That's an accurate assessment, and that's how i remember it also.

DeletedUser5973

BTW the total count is TBD 199- AC/AG 0. That doesn't include those that ghosted or left before we took their cities

DeletedUser12324

I can tell you exactly why TBD declared war on Argentum. We were going to have one final ops on Bouclier. Low and behold, Argentum decided to recruit players from Bouclier, one who happened to be the op target the next day. Since Bouclier was finally finished, and didn't want to mess with any refugee issues, we turned AC/AG red the following morning.

DeletedUser9851

I can tell you exactly why TBD declared war on Argentum. We were going to have one final ops on Bouclier. Low and behold, Argentum decided to recruit players from Bouclier, one who happened to be the op target the next day. Since Bouclier was finally finished, and didn't want to mess with any refugee issues, we turned AC/AG red the following morning.

The morale of the story is, don't p..s off CJ