Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser12324

The morale of the story is, don't p..s off CJ

Haha, the moral of the story is don't recruit other alliances food outside your core. They had no way to protect those guys, they just wanted to add to the alliance. It's okay to tell people "No" sometimes.

DeletedUser12333

Haha, the moral of the story is don't recruit other alliances food outside your core. They had no way to protect those guys, they just wanted to add to the alliance. It's okay to tell people "No" sometimes.

i say no to you all the time CJ, and yet you keep pushing on me ... you take advantage of my canadianess

DeletedUser8395

i say no to you all the time CJ, and yet you keep pushing on me ... you take advantage of my canadianess

did he at least wine and dine you first? or did he force himself on u? You can tell us this is a safe place he cant get you here.

DeletedUser6798

That's basically why koopas decided to hit Argentum. Same with Legion.

Koopas were just getting into O64. We ran a weekend OP on largest alliance in the ocean, and within a week they disbanded and Argentum picked up most of them. The following weekend we basically hit the same targets just under a different banner. The center of 54 was too far a jump at that time.

Legion did the same thing. They took in players from Argentum and from the other alliance we were hitting. Our first OP against Legion consisted of mainly Argentum players that defected..we have just decided to keep pushing :D

DeletedUser9287

so i have a question when will baris see the War of koopa's vs TBD

DeletedUser6798

with all the bashing we have done.. id hate to take the focus off Legions and let them bounce back. Right now its easy money.. But TBD seems like a solid next target

DeletedUser6798

So OB is recruiting in O65/75 now? well that will prove interesting

DeletedUser9851

it looks like the oracle is reporting a war between KOD vs. DV & IF. and it looks one sided. :eek:

DeletedUser723

Piont to the doll were did he touch you A?

I've never heard this saying before. Seems like you have though. Something you trying to get out?

10mqxc6.png