Wars of Actium

DeletedUser12275

OMG GoT actually having a fight and not trying to have a hug fest like they are in 44/54...

That is excellent news!

Will be good seeing a few of the top 12 going against each other.

So are all your pacts wading in too to form coalition against TT or are they going to be staying neutral?
Coalition?tell me why would we need one lmao...

DeletedUser6919

Its not that you need one, it's just you are pacted with enough people to class as one if you all work together against the same foe.

DeletedUser

she is basically saying u guys are scared little girls with the amount of people u arent attack/attacking u. Playing grep that way sucks, u might as well play sim city.....

DeletedUser6919

lol wow that's harsh.

I will admit I was implying something along those lines when I said there is a love in happening in O44.

However I the coalition question was a serious one and not a subtle dig. People working together when attacking #1 alliance seems to happen on most world so wouldn't be a surprise to see it happen here. Just curious if this is the 1st pubic coalition involving top 12 alliances.

DeletedUser308

Lol, it's funny because you guys think TT are the only ones they're fighting. o.o

I want a hug too.

DeletedUser

I was just want to go on record and let you all know that every one of you suck. Thanks. that is all

DeletedUser9851

I was just want to go on record and let you all know that every one of you suck. Thanks. that is all

you should stop looking in the mirror. it's bad for your self esteem. It must be tough to know that you haven't fought anyone that matters.

DeletedUser6919

I'm a scared little girl.

someone give me a hug :(

I want a hug too.

Hugs for all

Hug.jpg

Lol, it's funny because you guys think TT are the only ones they're fighting. o.o .

Raffy I know that isn't the case.

Currently in O44 you GoT's 4 alliances, DR, BS, IS/IL holding hands and it's those 8 v DWS and it looks like they've not been drinking 'cos ahead on conquests and BP.

The only other top alliance in that ocean is Organized Konfuzion. Although looking at stats there doesn't seem to be much action between you'll it does show that OK is ahead too.

So 8 outta the 10 alliances in that area are snuggled up together.

I know stats only show part of a story and I'm not in O44 so please fill me in if I've missed anything off or correct me if I've gotten anything wrong as I accept I don't know full story.

However having said all that, if you guys are declaring war on an alliance that is in the top 12 then I take back the comments about cuddles.

So wanna fill us in if you are joining in too?

DeletedUser9851

Hugs for all

View attachment 2197

Raffy I know that isn't the case.

Currently in O44 you GoT's 4 alliances, DR, BS, IS/IL holding hands and it's those 8 v DWS and it looks like they've not been drinking 'cos ahead on conquests and BP.

The only other top alliance in that ocean is Organized Konfuzion. Although looking at stats there doesn't seem to be much action between you'll it does show that OK is ahead too.

So 8 outta the 10 alliances in that area are snuggled up together.

I know stats only show part of a story and I'm not in O44 so please fill me in if I've missed anything off or correct me if I've gotten anything wrong as I accept I don't know full story.

However having said all that, if you guys are declaring war on an alliance that is in the top 12 then I take back the comments about cuddles.

So wanna fill us in if you are joining in too?

The thing is, there not all out wars. we're fighting TT, OK, DWS, CC, and such. nothing major. We take, we lose. It's some good fun here in 44/45/54. Got to give props to DWS. They came to fight.

DeletedUser

you should stop looking in the mirror. it's bad for your self esteem. It must be tough to know that you haven't fought anyone that matters.

Would you like to see the PM from your one lonely player in 056 begging for us to leave him alone. You should come down here and give us a fight since you are so good. However I doubt you have the testicular magnitude to even try. Stay in your 4 team alliance. I will be up there before the server is done and show you all how to really fight. You guys are nothing more than pretty kitties. MEOW!!!!!

DeletedUser9851

Would you like to see the PM from your one lonely player in 056 begging for us to leave him alone. You should come down here and give us a fight since you are so good. However I doubt you have the testicular magnitude to even try. Stay in your 4 team alliance. I will be up there before the server is done and show you all how to really fight. You guys are nothing more than pretty kitties. MEOW!!!!!

Thank you for making my point valid AGAIN.

1 lone player in 56. WOW what a mighty alliance picking on a lone player.

I tell you what big mouth. Name 1 alliance of quality that you have fought.

Just 1

make us believers.

You can't. there is nothing in 56.

these youngsters, give them a tiara for simming, and they think they're hot stuff.

DeletedUser

Just 1

make us believers.

these youngsters, give them a tiara for simming, and they think they're hot stuff.

First why even have a player two oceans away from you?

None bc there are none in this server. Have you not figured that out? You all are hand holding pretty kitties. MEOW!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9851

You didn't answer the question. Who have you fought?

Your more annoying than ccmayo, but at least he walks the walk.

DeletedUser13144

Just 1

make us believers.

1 lone player? Why on earth did you abandon him. I will give you a small example. You leave a deer or a deer lost its way near to pride of lions, you expect it to be killed not say bed time stories.

And if you call yourself a big alliance with 3 academies, expand to 56 or enjoy your time at your ocean until we come over and rim you.

If there is nothing in 56. What about alliances present there? Are'nt you gonna give an enemy's respect? Well, Let's see how long you or your alliance last!

DeletedUser9851

1 lone player? Why on earth did you abandon him. I will give you a small example. You leave a deer or a deer lost its way near to pride of lions, you expect it to be killed not say bed time stories.

And if you call yourself a big alliance with 3 academies, expand to 56 or enjoy your time at your ocean until we come over and rim you.

If there is nothing in 56. What about alliances present there? Are'nt you gonna give an enemy's respect? Well, Let's see how long you or your alliance last!

What alliance of quality?

Is anyone going to tell us.

Well, lets all check the rankings. BOS= 25th in defending. Translation: fighting no one of quality. Just beating up on the noobs. No morale world is great, isn't it?

DeletedUser

You didn't answer the question. Who have you fought?

Your more annoying than ccmayo, but at least he walks the walk.
We have taken cities from anyone worth taking them from in 056. Like i said no alliance is worth mentioning in regards to the question you asked bc no alliance in this server is quality.

DeletedUser13144

What alliance of quality?

Is anyone going to tell us.

Well, lets all check the rankings. BOS= 25th in defending. Translation: fighting no one of quality. Just beating up on the noobs. No morale world is great, isn't it?

Defending
BOS - 25th.
GoT academies-9, 12, 19, 47

Attackers
BOS- 2nd
Got Acadmies- 9,11,25,35.

Seems like you're simming up.

All I can tell is that BOS is quality whereas GoT academies are quantity.
"Quantity is temporary, Quality is Permanent"

You're fighting the best (according to you) and still not in the top 5 makes me puke

DeletedUser9851

Defending
BOS - 25th.
GoT academies-9, 12, 19, 47

Attackers
BOS- 2nd
Got Acadmies- 9,11,25,35.

Seems like you're simming up.

All I can tell is that BOS is quality whereas GoT academies are quantity.
"Quantity is temporary, Quality is Permanent"

You're fighting the best (according to you) and still not in the top 5 makes me puke

Ladies and gentlemen.

They cannot give an answer.

BOS #2 attacking noobs

Sad

you guys are losing credibility. i actually had some respect, but now....

DeletedUser4951

Watching the GoT teams rage is just hilarious. Come on guys you two aren't even near each other. Why can't we all be friends? Maybe we could all pact and win the crown together? We can all just beat up on those Candy Crush noobs and send them back to their silly game. ;)