Wars of Actium

DeletedUser12660

Well i'm sorry but everyone complains if you can't handle it don't make your own thread.

Or what ? You gonna rim me ? Do you even play in this world ? The only people complaining is you and pixie. Take your pointless comments elsewhere.

DeletedUser6919

I dont see any of you guys doing the wars thread. Stop complaining or make your own wars thread. Love to complain, too lazy to make there own though. Go find another thread to complain about. MissPixie, back at you.

i wouldnt make a wars thread tho. Not because im scared of feed back but because clint made one already
and i dont see point in making a new one unless it was info that couldnt be included there.

As for neg rep in return. You just stating that i "sound stupid" is hilarious coming from the guy that cant figure out 1+1 does not = 3+.

Well done poppet

DeletedUser12275

i gotta say this thread looks a lot cooler than the other one haha

DeletedUser6919

i gotta say this thread looks a lot cooler than the other one haha

well that is true.

Thread may be incomplete, list incotrect info and the math and definifion of major maybe way off but i concur it does look prettier and as we all know style matters much more than substance.

I retract all previous comments... Keep up the good work

DeletedUser4951

K back on topic. Talk Trash just took a city of Dothraki...all their alliances + Boondocks (their new slave alliance) couldn't break more than a few hundred birs. :)

DeletedUser12660

I'll try to keep it updated but I do have to loot every now and then and time attacks and what not. If you can guys. Please tell me who you're at war with and the score. I'll verify it and post it up. TSF, can you send me a couple reports ?

DeletedUser5973

K back on topic. Talk Trash just took a city of Dothraki...all their alliances + Boondocks (their new slave alliance) couldn't break more than a few hundred birs. :)

It was well over 1k bir and in a complete different ocean than our core, but congratz??

DeletedUser4951

Its not our fault that you guys will recruit people out of your core. Good job on striking back though. Glad to see collectively you can put up the same amount of ships we did.

DeletedUser1048

Its not our fault that you guys will recruit people out of your core. Good job on striking back though. Glad to see collectively you can put up the same amount of ships we did.

They can actually put a lot more, if the situation calls for it. Once you start sending attacks on that, they will have another 1k biremes in no time. Maybe not surprising that they can generate support fast at there size, and maybe they just MM there players about it. I don't know for sure, but from what I have seen they are very good at defending sieges. If they really want a city it is tough to sink there CS.

Just from experience fighting them here, sure you guys can do the same on your sieges.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5973

Just using your guys own arguments, you know when OVO took yours

They can actually put a lot more, if the situation calls for it. Once you start sending attacks on that, they will have another 1k biremes in no time. Maybe not surprising that they can generate support fast at there size, and maybe they just MM there players about it. I don't know for sure, but from what I have seen they are very good at defending sieges. If they really want a city it is tough to sink there CS.

Just from experience fighting them here, sure you guys can do the same on your sieges.

We have sunk 2 of AD's CS one of which today...more to come about this topic later

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher

a better job on at least trying to break yours. two players losing cities tonight because you guys only care about specific players in those alliances. the others are all just expendable.

or at least the lack of attacks from any major players on your end makes it seem that way

DeletedUser12660

a better job on at least trying to break yours. two players losing cities tonight because you guys only care about specific players in those alliances. the others are all just expendable.

or at least the lack of attacks from any major players on your end makes it seem that way

This statement is true. I've noticed that certain players get more attention than others. For example, we put raintowns city under siege. 10 LS attacks came 5mins later and more came before the siege ended. When we put another one of your players under siege a minimum of 7 attacks came 30 mins later.

DeletedUser4951

Good job Rclay glad to see you can dance a bit, I look forward to seeing how this goes as we get closer to each other. What is it now? Like 9 vs 2? Seems about even. I'm being serious too. :)

DeletedUser6919

Im trying to figure out how to get the info of the conquests without grepostats. Since its not updatedwith the world Actium yet.

http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/us/45/alliance/28/enemies

I find this the easiest to scroll through to find conquests for alliances that I don't know much about. I ignore most CQs listed as usually 1 or 2 takes are just isolated cities getting pickled off, or being flipped as players move into their own cores. However once they hit 5+ often they are either fighting or in a close pact. Not always but it tends to be a good indication that 2 alliances are actively interacting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Poor Saints, everyone is just destroying them...I know we were at least

DeletedUser12660

Poor Saints, everyone is just destroying them...I know we were at least

I just conquered their founders city yesterday along with their top turtle which took over 3k OLU and a city from their top player. They desrrve it though. I remember talking with them at the beginning and they said they were leaving o55. Moving to a rim ocean because they dont want to fight. Pathetic

DeletedUser12720

I just conquered their founders city yesterday along with their top turtle which took over 3k OLU and a city from their top player. They desrrve it though. I remember talking with them at the beginning and they said they were leaving o55. Moving to a rim ocean because they dont want to fight. Pathetic
gotta love that one city they took was from W T ?
its hilarious