Wars of Actium

DeletedUser5088

Guys I'd like to remind you that personal insults are not allowed on the forums. All negative comments should be directed towards someones in game abilities.

Regards,
Charl

DeletedUser3109

BoS- Their top 10 or so attackers besides mojosrin (FIDUS13, leonidas fot., elpida) are players that jumped ship from The Illuminati. Everyone else besides BE0W0LF, AreslilRidz, Fluffy Tinker Bell and mojosrin simply used gold to get ahead of the game in 56 then kicked everyone's butt, the 3 players previously mentioned spawned later than the majority of BoS players, joined TI then left to BoS. BoS hasn't actively fought an alliance over 500,000 points besides Hands of Fate, and if you look at the situation they only took cities from an alliance that had about 300,000 points in 56, and the other 300,000 or so in mid-45. The Bish is the largest alliance they have fought. Props to Coin Chucker also
Not saying BoS is simmers (As this is basically what the majority of players in the top alliances do, gold their way early game then kick butt later) but Ares can't talk whatsoever to GoT until they fight someone over 1 million points.
Also brysee recently joined their alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You didn't answer the question. Who have you fought?

Your more annoying than ccmayo, but at least he walks the walk.

If you think we are so bad then come down and shut us up. Instead you will hide behind your 400 person alliance and say all these bad things from 2 oceans away. Grow a pair and come back your words. Would you like a city? I will give you a conquest ready city.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
If you think we are so bad then come down and shut us up. Instead you will hide behind your 400 person alliance and say all these bad things from 2 oceans away. Grow a pair and come back your words. Would you like a city? I will give you a conquest ready city.

actually oggami didn't sit behind the alliance and say anything bad. you jumped in and started running your mouth

"I was just want to go on record and let you all know that every one of you suck. Thanks. that is all"

remember?

DeletedUser

actually oggami didn't sit behind the alliance and say anything bad. you jumped in and started running your mouth

"I was just want to go on record and let you all know that every one of you suck. Thanks. that is all"

remember?

I did. Let me remind you again you all really suck

DeletedUser9851

You don't frighten us with your silly knees-bent running around advancing behavior!

Edit: Dam you Oggami Itto I will need to watch that later now :)

it seems that some people didn't know that was a quote from Monty Python's Holy Grail. I've been edited, and warned. I like having fun on the externals. But I'm going to quit while I'm ahead.

We are the Knights who say....NI

Run Away!!!

DeletedUser

Its ok Oggami Itto. I got in trouble as well but you don't see me running off the forums. I guess your skills in the game and in the forums are that of your sons Olympic skills.

DeletedUser6919

it seems that some people didn't know that was a quote from Monty Python's Holy Grail. I've been edited, and warned. I like having fun on the externals. But I'm going to quit while I'm ahead.

We are the Knights who say....NI

Run Away!!!

That is a shame, it is one of my fav insults.

Oh well

O Knights of Ni, you are just and fair, and we will return with a shrubbery

DeletedUser13144

BoS- Their top 10 or so attackers besides mojosrin (FIDUS13, leonidas fot., elpida) are players that jumped ship from The Illuminati. Everyone else besides BE0W0LF, AreslilRidz, Fluffy Tinker Bell and mojosrin simply used gold to get ahead of the game in 56 then kicked everyone's butt, the 3 players previously mentioned spawned later than the majority of BoS players, joined TI then left to BoS. BoS hasn't actively fought an alliance over 500,000 points besides Hands of Fate, and if you look at the situation they only took cities from an alliance that had about 300,000 points in 56, and the other 300,000 or so in mid-45. The Bish is the largest alliance they have fought. Props to Coin Chucker also
Not saying BoS is simmers (As this is basically what the majority of players in the top alliances do, gold their way early game then kick butt later) but Ares can't talk whatsoever to GoT until they fight someone over 1 million points.
Also brysee recently joined their alliance.

If I remember correctly, were you the one who gave someone founder rights and got kicked? We took a few cities of yours and never got a fight or an attempt to break it.

DeletedUser13144

Ladies and gentlemen.

They cannot give an answer.

BOS #2 attacking noobs

Sad

you guys are losing credibility. i actually had some respect, but now....

Well, you can start coming to us. No one stopped you. Lame answers like attacking noobs. If you guys are so good and fighting great alliances, why the sting that you are not even in top 5? So, you are not attacking biggies nor anyone. Just keeping calm and growing.

DeletedUser9851

Well, you can start coming to us. No one stopped you. Lame answers like attacking noobs. If you guys are so good and fighting great alliances, why the sting that you are not even in top 5? So, you are not attacking biggies nor anyone. Just keeping calm and growing.

1 good alliance your fighting, that's all we what to know.

Just 1

don't bother posting unless you can name the alliance your fighting.

DeletedUser

We are fighting everyone that is close and we are moving on The Plague and southern 55 now.

Alliances we have taken cities from include, The Bish, Illuminati, The Plague Co, anyone else

DeletedUser13144

leonidas fot.
elpida.
FIDUS13

These 3 are from Illuminati

Hmmm, I got it wrong earlier, I misread it but well they did find Illuminati is not upto the standard.

1 good alliance your fighting, that's all we what to know.

Just 1

don't bother posting unless you can name the alliance your fighting.

Well, you are welcome to move into our core. If you ask me, we are the best and whoever it may be noobs or not, we will rim anyone.

DeletedUser9851

Hmmm, I got it wrong earlier, I misread it but well they did find Illuminati is not upto the standard.

Well, you are welcome to move into our core. If you ask me, we are the best team and whoever it may be noobs or not, we will rim anyone.

In other words - NO ONE!!!

DeletedUser5973

Well, you are welcome to move into our core. If you ask me, we are the best and whoever it may be noobs or not, we will rim anyone.

Can you actually Rim someone when all you do is fight on the rim

DeletedUser

Kids, this is how u know when a person really sucks at a game. If i am talking to trash to someone and saying how bad they are, ill go to where they are located and crush them. This noob is trying to bait someone into coming to them lulz.