Wars of Actium

DeletedUser9851

I wouldn't have friends if I was mean ridz all day. If you ask the people that do know me they would say I like to have fun. They will also say ridz on your side and him being red are completely two different people. Getting people to write and blow up on the forums is apart of the fun. Baiting people is what I do and I do a decent job at it.

I can appreciate that. I like to have fun too. But dude, what's with the personal attacks on players family? In Zackros I went at it with Mflip. Most of the stuff i posted was nonsense and lies. it was in good fun, and it never got personal. When I thought it was getting out of hand, i would remind everyone that I was kidding.

Anyway, I can post how I really feel about you. I'll get banned. I'm already in hot water with the mods. :p

DeletedUser

I can appreciate that. I like to have fun too. But dude, what's with the personal attacks on players family? In Zackros I went at it with Mflip. Most of the stuff i posted was nonsense and lies. it was in good fun, and it never got personal. When I thought it was getting out of hand, i would remind everyone that I was kidding.

Anyway, I can post how I really feel about you. I'll get banned. I'm already in hot water with the mods. :p

Personal=emotions.
Emotions= Emotional reactions.

Its not like i think these things I say to or about people. How could I? I do not know any of the people outsides my alliance on a personal level. They are just words

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12660

Sorry guys, haven't been able to update lately. Been real busy, just had a birthday too so I just turned 8. Yeah, pretty big deal. I'll try and get these wars on track. I see a lot of wars that need mentioning.

I also just read the last 8 pages of garbage. Where was I at when you guys decided to argue about who's better 2 oceans away lol

DeletedUser

You didn't answer the question. Who have you fought?

Your more annoying than ccmayo, but at least he walks the walk.

You are apart of a MRA included in that MRA is
Kingsguard, Unsullied, Dorthaki, Impervious 1 and 2, Boondocks, Deathrow ,Super Duper and Uber Duper. So the fact that you have the audacity to comment about anyone and who they are fighting is beyond me. !!!!! But you keep being the super star you are and hide behind the 400 players that you guys have to help do whatever it is you guys are doing!!!!

DeletedUser10777

I call a vote to replace the word "noob" with the word "duck".....

It just seems more degrading than noob..... When people say noob it feels like a cartoon..... I want it to sting....lol....

So all in favor of "duck"??????

DeletedUser1048

Sorry guys, haven't been able to update lately. Been real busy, just had a birthday too so I just turned 8. Yeah, pretty big deal. I'll try and get these wars on track. I see a lot of wars that need mentioning.

Umm I have reasons to believe that number should be higher than 8 :p It was a little nice to see the war of words, at least most facts were put in than the typical trash talk in Actium.

I call a vote to replace the word "noob" with the word "duck".....

It just seems more degrading than noob..... When people say noob it feels like a cartoon..... I want it to sting....lol....

So all in favor of "duck"??????

Yes duck sounds great 8)

DeletedUser9851

Kingsguard, Unsullied, Dorthaki, Impervious 1 and 2, Boondocks, Deathrow ,Super Duper and Uber Duper. So the fact that you have the audacity to comment about anyone and who they are fighting is beyond me. !!!!! But you keep being the super star you are and hide behind the 400 players that you guys have to help do whatever it is you guys are doing!!!!

Hey, there he is. you've been too quiet. good to here from you. BTW, you added 5 too many to the MRA alliance group. We're actually fighting 3 on your list, and have nothing to do with 2 of them. You'll have to guess though.

and don't forget, you guys do have pacts with other alliances we've scuffled with. You can't hide when CC, and OK join in your parties, just to name 2. However, I do give credit were credit is due. Hell of a job breaking our sieges.

DeletedUser6919

Hey, there he is. you've been too quiet. good to here from you. BTW, you added 5 too many to the MRA alliance group. We're actually fighting 3 on your list, and have nothing to do with 2 of them. You'll have to guess though.

and don't forget, you guys do have pacts with other alliances we've scuffled with. You can't hide when CC, and OK join in your parties, just to name 2. However, I do give credit were credit is due. Hell of a job breaking our sieges.

Care to break those down for us?

I know you are working with BS, IS and IL. I have spoken to people who have confirmed it and even if I hadn't, we keep running into each other so have seen you working together. Both have been sending siege breaks when we land on your cities and have tried supporting your sieges.

So of the remaining 3 alliances, please can you let us know which are the 3 you are fighting and which are the 2 that you're not interacting with?

Guessing you are claiming not to interact with SD/SU (which I know nothing about your relationship with them so not implying that there is a connection) as I know O44 started off with you guys at war with DR, BS and DWS but the first 2 changed sides and pacted with you. So you can't claim their has been no interaction given your history.

So does this mean that you are no longer pacted with DR? Same reason that MW pact fell apart or something else?

CC hasn't joined the party. There is no denying that there has been the odd skirmish between us, over territory. We are hitting all alliances in that area but we haven't marked you red and we haven't been targeting your players who are not on the islands we wish to secure.

CC has no pacts, we don't share claims with anyone and we have done no joint ops with DWS, OK or any other alliance. So the only thing I can think that you're thinking of is me sending siege support to Flav the other day. Many of DWS and all but 1 of CC came from Chi, so we do know each other but we do not have a pact with them and as you stated yesterday we are not at war with each other just the occasional tussle over the odd city.

DeletedUser9851

I wouldn't pay too much attention to my rantings. I'm just a mid level soldier with no access to information. I can barely play this game. I don't know how i've made it this far. But, what i know for sure is, not allied with Imper 1 or 2, and having small encounters with SD & UD. and your right, small encounters CC. Maybe i assume incorrectly when i saw 1 or 2 CC players in the mix. Mostly fighting the 2 TT's who now are working together with Fight club, and DWS, that are working together with OK. sometimes a small tussle with MW. Now DR, I'm not sure whats the deal with them. Take my comments with a grain of salt. All that pot smoking when i was young damaged my brain.
Thank god for the inheritance money, I can afford as gold as i need. :p

DeletedUser7127

Kingsguard, Unsullied, Dorthaki, Impervious 1 and 2, Boondocks, Deathrow ,Super Duper and Uber Duper.

News to me.

Clint you all are growing like a weed, care to shed light on any war you are involved in? I would imagine everyone is red, but anyone putting up a decent fight?

DeletedUser12660

Updated

Ill post The Few's wars when they actually fight somebody decent. Grepolis Pirates, who are they ?

DeletedUser3109

Didn't The Few fight Fight Club, and took in several of their members or am I mistaken?

DeletedUser12660

It was a slap fight, Fight Club had some leadership issues and split.

DeletedUser

could you list the Kingsguard, Unsullied, Dothraki, Nights Watch all together as GoT? they are all extensions of the same alliance so it doesn't seem accurate to have it as Kingsguard vs Talk Trash when it is really Kingsguard/Unsullied/Dothraki/Nights Watch vs Talk Trash. You may be missing conquests from the tally in this case

Maybe there is a level of autonomy that I'm missing but they all have the same leaders/diplomacy people can only assume they hold the same interests, only reason it isn't one alliance is the 50 member cap.

DeletedUser10777

news to me.

Clint you all are growing like a weed, care to shed light on any war you are involved in? I would imagine everyone is red, but anyone putting up a decent fight?

well... We havent found much resistance yet.... Primal concrete sledge is horrible, unity is the same, mountain warriors must not have their top people around us... The only people that we have come against that have some sort of competition has been pillars of war.... But its been very few..... Emma20 is good....