Wars of Actium

DeletedUser3109

This thread sure is heating up. In terms of quality, usually the best players you find in the world are those that have more ABP points than actual points, players that ave more BP than points are usually great players too. Of course these players can have inflated if they for example give half their cities off, then it makes them look a lot better as a player than they actually might be. So in my opinion the best way to determine player quality is count how many players over 200k in each alliance that have more than 200k ABP, then you can back each other statements up with facts. DBP+ABP is also a good measure but a rim alliance is always going to lose to a core alliance in terms of DBP so their is no need to count DBP.

Portopolis there are a numerous amount of ways to determining good players and great players whether it be Offensive or Defensive.

For me anyone that golds their azz off no matter how much bp they have is off the table (because if you need gold as a crutch then you are not a great player). ABP and DBP are the of course the best way to determining that and I agree that DBP can be misconstrued whether it be half their cities taken or being a stacker. ABP has flaws as well but a very solid stat to look at.

Also knowing the ins and outs of Grep (front snipe, back snipe, 2 cses trick, hide Myth attacks by using a trans etc.....) I have seen players that consider themselves as great not know a lick..

Coalitions breed lazy players and make for a giant MRA, that is why my alliance MEMENTO MORI AND BOB have held back and pushed back superior numbers bc one tight well coordinated core alliance works better...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Al, we all achieved these stats pre-coalition and you know it. Stop trying to save face and face the facts here. We are better than you, and always will be. Not all of us use gold by any means, I know quite a few of us who use neither addons or gold, and of those 75% are in top 100 total BP.

The purpose of this coalition was only to ruin WW for BADA, and we are taking tenfold the amount of cities from them than they are from us.

I am honestly not quite sure why you are speaking, however, because your Alliance is completely irrelevant.

Irrelevant, keep telling yourself that. If you mean being a part of a coalition to win wonders yeah i will take being irrelevant. Wonders too me is the most boring part of this game and honestly it needs to be updated its a war game not a Sim Game..

Also if you think you are better, then back it up. Oh wait i know of 6 players that will defect if that happens lol. I have no reason to save face i back it up in game...

DeletedUser11005

No, you actually really don't there AL... Dude, you hide on the rim, in O36, and pick off the scrubs in Bada. I guess if being as far away from the action as possible and then shooting your mouth off in the forums is "backing it up", then you're right on par. You sound so stupid, "we're fighting 7 different alliances!"... LOL, whats that? Bada and a bunch of one person alliances? No one else plays that far on the rim, so until you actually join the fight, I think you outta go sit in the corner and keep your mouth closed for a while.

DeletedUser

Suni, who are you in game?

I suppose that would defeat the purpose of having a "false" name. This is an account I used to play. I don't have this forum account to make any enemies, just tell the truth as I see it and put out my raw opinions :D

6 players on my team that will defect? I could name those 6 right now, and they're also.. Irrelevant.. They can leave if they want, we have let all the other defectors go peacefully.

This is the first time on the Rim, every other time been in the core. Only out there because we came here late. Pos your alliance is losing to almost every alliance you have fought, hell BOS/MIA was kicking your tail in. Lucky for you they hit a bad spot and lost players and then decided to join your coalition.

Sun, its all good bud keep thinking that

DeletedUser

This is the first time on the Rim, every other time been in the core. Only out there because we came here late. Pos your alliance is losing to almost every alliance you have fought, hell BOS/MIA was kicking your tail in. Lucky for you they hit a bad spot and lost players and then decided to join your coalition.

LOL. DID YOU JUST SAY THAT MIA/BOS WAS AT WAR WITH POS?

You've just discredited yourself 100%. You have no idea what is going on in an around the world in terms of diplomacy, clearly. Therefore you are definitely not qualified to even comment in this thread with an opinion mate.

Run back to the rim quick, before the true sharks catch you. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

LOL. DID YOU JUST SAY THAT MIA/BOS WAS AT WAR WITH POS?

You've just discredited yourself 100%. You have no idea what is going on in an around the world in terms of diplomacy, clearly. Therefore you are definitely not qualified to even comment in this thread with an opinion mate.

pretty obvious "Pos"=PoseidonsWrath14 not pile of stones in this context, "your" gives it away. From my understanding SD was fighting PoS/BoS not too long ago

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I didn't read the "your" in there, and therefore was confused.

We were fighting.

DeletedUser11005

That's the difference between your alliance and mine. We're fighting ppl. You're hiding on the rim and doing an amazing job of talking like you're relevant while you're absolutely not. And we've been losing all server apparently, and yet, an enemy has yet to breach our core. BoB is the closest but every single war we've been in, we migrated to fight in their territory. So we lose cities we shouldn't have to start with? lol, I'm fine with that while we keep our core nice and safe.

Dude, just give it a rest Al. You started on the rim because you're bad and your team is bad. If you weren't bad you'd be right smack in the middle of Boonies, BoB, MIA and Super. But you're not dumb, you knew you weren't good so you hid in Bada's shadow and used the forums as your little soapbox to proclaim how "great you are for not joining a coalition"... Bro, you didn't join cuz no one asked. Now like I said, go sit in the corner, you clearly need a little quiet time before you talk too much and have to do some real fighting.

LOL someone is a wee bit salty, Love it.... I am not making up the stats POS, now can you invade some ones territory and still be losing in city counts yes. We were asked and courted too join up with a few alliances by the way... Hey look we can round and round about how good or terrible your alliance is, you give me BP totals I give you city losses in the end is what counts.

You know I could have came over your right I would have been with BOB or another alliance but choose to wait for others as my old world wrapped up. Now I wish I came over earlier and take city after city from you and your MRA alliance...

Last edited:

DeletedUser11005

lol, not salty, just calling it how I see it. I'd list your alliance's stats but then again, you hid on the rim all server. Must be real hard to hold onto those O36 cities.. Pretty highly coveted real estate over there.

Losing a city? I lose em plenty, it's what happens when you actually play the game. Lose a city to someone as bad as you? Lol, not a chance bud. But I could totally see you grabbing an inactive's city and then running to the externals to tell everyone how you battled your way through 17 alliances and took a city from under our grasp.

DeletedUser12251

This is great stuff guys! Keep it going!

But yeah, no disrespect Al, but you are out on the rim. Idk you, so I won't call you a bad player, but to talk and be taken seriously by others, you need to be fighting AND winning in the heat of things. Doing so in o36 means little to nothing. But, it could be as you said. You could have just came into the world late. You can always begin a new world down the road in or near o55 and prove everyone wrong.

This is my only world started on the RIM and Irontoast i only made comments when players above did and i do not need to earn anyone's respect, i more then earned it. As for BP and in the thick of it Every world i played i was well over 1 mill and then some in BP with more ABP generally. Our battle with Badas alliances have been fun but yeah i would rather be in the center if had a choice but i am not, so making the most of it.
For being a Rim alliance we have more BP then most of the alliances that were dead center.
I just post what i see stat wise and the only point i was making is SUPER IS LOSING ALMOST EVERY WAR THEY EVER FOUGHT IN CITY TAKES. Thats wen POS came and started to rant and rave lol.

Toast while 36 holds no real value other then by Bada we still are almost near the 50s, my goal all along was to move to the center and we are fairly close, just this world has flown by i would say another 2 months and yeah i would reach the center or at least the 50s. Been a really really fast world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser11005

Dude, it's not a rant and rave... You said you just post what you see based on stats. I'm doing the exact same thing; you're a bad player, a forum warrior who can bark all day but has no bite. Dude, stop making excuses. You went to the rim because its the only place you'd survive... You and your alliance are terrible, it's not that big of a deal, a lot of ppl suck at this game.