Wars of Actium

DeletedUser11005

I just conquered their founders city yesterday along with their top turtle which took over 3k OLU and a city from their top player. They desrrve it though. I remember talking with them at the beginning and they said they were leaving o55. Moving to a rim ocean because they dont want to fight. Pathetic

I remember when I conquered my first city...

But I didn't come onto the externals and post in every thread telling ppl about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12660

PW, this wasnt my first city nor did I post it in every thread. This is a ward thread so I canpost wuch statement. Don't talk about me if you wont even come to where I stay at.

DeletedUser11005

The rim? So I'm a coward because my alliance is fighting the #1 alliance while you're just talking like you are in the externals. Alright, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that one up for me ;)

DeletedUser11005

lol destroyed? Where? Show me where ANYONE in my alliance who isn't a single city noob has lost a city to them? Not saying it won't happen but it hasn't yet. You talk, now back it up.

No? So you're just trolling since you're irrelevant in the game?

DeletedUser

The rim? So I'm a coward because my alliance is getting destroyed the #1 alliance while you're just talking like you are in the externals. Alright, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that one up for me

Hmmm...
162807ef448b27310d3ec519231a4a52.png

DeletedUser11005

I was just pointing out we haven't been "getting destroyed" as Hyperactive's MVP stated. He's just a troll coming to the defense of another troll.

DeletedUser

I was just pointing out we haven't been "getting destroyed" as Hyperactive's MVP stated. He's just a troll coming to the defense of another troll.

Lol, quick disclaimer...we at Hyperactive are actually really nice guys...and not trolls;)

DeletedUser7127

The rim? So I'm a coward because my alliance is getting destroyed the #1 alliance while you're just talking like you are in the externals. Alright, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that one up for me

No no you're right, we were actually all hoping you would invite us and protect us while we sim.

DeletedUser12720

So lets get start by saying it was my mistake, I was on mobile at work saw you saying that, went to the first to the first page on here saw that the 2 wars W T ? where in they where wrecking and then said that without checking what alliance you where

I also am not doing well in this world so far, I will admit that, rl has been crazy and has gotten in way of grepo.

I however am not forum troll as I think my post count shows

DeletedUser11005

It's cool... OvaryQueen is the forum troll. I saw you defending another of his rants so I defended my statement. No worries

DeletedUser12660

It wasn't a rant, it was a challenge. You should know all about things being challenging.

DeletedUser12660

What are you even saying?

Back to wars.... Who is Hyper Active Fighting?

I don't think what I'm saying to PW-14 should concern you.

If you'd like I can post up on who HyperActive is fighting.

DeletedUser10363

Well PW and Final Boss are in the same alliance...so it actually would.

Just sayin

DeletedUser12660

The event has started. I had my little 5seconds of fame at 1 until my troops died lol

DeletedUser6919

Massacres

W T ? vs. W T ? vs. The Saints 14-1

Double W T ? vs.

Most Hated Alliance

Oh come on, hated is bit strong. I think that there is more 'hate' being generated for others where there is bad blood. These guys were massively spread out throughout O55 and had no real core so they were always going to hemorrhage cities, but that doesn't mean they are despised by everyone Actium.

They seem to be regrouping in O45 so hopefully that will make defending themselves and taking cities easier as they'll be within range of each other to work as a team.

Also because I'm struggling to find the rule set for this thread as often what you claim and what is posted don't tally. In previous comment that I posted the other day, you said you were only looking at top 20 alliances. The Saints are #42. So either the rules need changing to cover all alliance (in which case ***empire*** v dws should go on massacre and ***empire*** v d/u/k/nw/bs combos should go on major war maybe? Again not really too sure what the cut offs are for each band. Or saints should be taken off the list and only wars for #20 should be listed.

Other than that, much better. A lot more comprehensive than before.

DeletedUser6919

Just spotted that The Illuminati is also not in the top 20 and you missed off the totals for acad too.

Also you didn't included info for D--2 who are the acad for DAUNTLESS so their figures should be combined.

DeletedUser

What are you even saying?

Back to wars.... Who is Hyper Active Fighting?

We at HyperActive are fighting everyone...but we have very few legitimate wars yet...one with OVO is very possible after an incident yesterday.

DeletedUser12660

We at HyperActive are fighting everyone...but we have very few legitimate wars yet...one with OVO is very possible after an incident yesterday.

Very possible.

As for you Ms. pixie, I honestly dont think the rules are something to jump on, I put down the wars that were important. I mean ***empire*** ? Weak alliance that doesn't know how to capitalize and everybody is beating them up. The Saints were only added in for the last part, doesn't mean they are in the top 20 but its an interesting fact. D/U/K/Nw were only fighting noob alliances. That's why they weren't really listed. Until I see them fight somebody actually worth posting about they will remain of the wars list.