Troy (US43) Pre-World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4951

Id rather conquest.,this world won't have morale. It defeats the test.

DeletedUser10504

please no conquest....I like to attack when I want a city not stack in defense..

DeletedUser4951

What I mean is revolt harbors more simmers than conquest. You can sleep at night and not worry about night attacks if you send your stuff out. Which is why I prefer conquest, you have to keep the alarm on and stay alert because of night atracks for conq.

DeletedUser10504

What I mean is revolt harbors more simmers than conquest. You can sleep at night and not worry about night attacks if you send your stuff out. Which is why I prefer conquest, you have to keep the alarm on and stay alert because of night atracks for conq.

Oh I see your point. That's true. Just conquest for the first city or 2 is so bone breaking work. trying to get enough dlu and olu in 1 city to take a city. While in reolt you can make a offense city and take a city pretty quick. but either way ill be playing this world.

DeletedUser10773

US42 Sparta is revolt, so I doubt they would go with back-to-back revolt worlds. I'm guessing conquest, speed 2 or 3, with morale active.

DeletedUser11560

2/3 conquest no morale alliance cap: 82 please!

If the world is opening in three days shouldn't the settings be out so at least we can prepare?

DeletedUser11708

Oh I see your point. That's true. Just conquest for the first city or 2 is so bone breaking work. trying to get enough dlu and olu in 1 city to take a city. While in reolt you can make a offense city and take a city pretty quick. but either way ill be playing this world.

The world I played on was Conquest. The worst part for me was the Not knowing if they were landing an attack right after your CS landed, sniping it before your support landed.

DeletedUser

The world I played on was Conquest. The worst part for me was the Not knowing if they were landing an attack right after your CS landed, sniping it before your support landed.

some might say that is the BEST part! thisisgrepolis

JD Feyd

Senior Citizen
I have been playing computer games for years and I always set the difficulty to the hardest setting. When it starts getting easy I start getting bored. The hard settings for grepo to me are conquest , morale on. I really hope Troy is difficult. I think it may be a speed 1 world too just because of what I know of greek mythology. When I think of Troy I think of the Odyssey which makes me think long. just speculation.

DeletedUser13

Any experienced alliance(premade) joining Troy?if so please do contact me.

DeletedUser

US42 Sparta is revolt, so I doubt they would go with back-to-back revolt worlds. I'm guessing conquest, speed 2 or 3, with morale active.

i cant do morale one eye ..

i hope no moral , conquest , world speed 3 , unit speed 2 , alliance limit 60 , protection 5 or 4 days... i love the nerve racking you better be alert game. this is a war game not sim city. there are plenty of games you can walk away from for days this is not one of them. :)

DeletedUser11730

i hope No Morale, Conquest, world speed 4, unit speed 1, alliance limit 100-120, and protection (for as long as possible lol) but whatever it is, im joining the day it opens and will be happy that a new world finally is here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i hope No Morale, Conquest, world speed 4, unit speed 1, alliance limit 100-120, and protection (for as long as possible lol) but whatever it is, im joining the day it opens and will be happy that a new world finally is here

why would you want speed 4 world but unit speed 1? that doesnt even balance out right. it would keep you behind on a lot of things

DeletedUser11827

Crim, are the settings already decided? Just tell us already!

DeletedUser10773

It would be nice to know, but I don't seriously expect any official announcement on a Sunday.

DeletedUser

There will be 30 of us starting a pre-made. we look forward to dominating this server. If you are interested PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.