Troy (US43) Pre-World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11146

I'm trying to start a serious pre-made, I have some good players joining already PM me if wanna join.

DeletedUser11243

i hope no moral , conquest , world speed 3 , unit speed 2 , alliance limit 60 , protection 5 or 4 days... i love the nerve racking you better be alert game. this is a war game not sim city. there are plenty of games you can walk away from for days this is not one of them. :)

New drinking game. Every time boilerbengal mentions the settings he is looking for take a drink.

I'm torn on the instant gold thing. I guess we have to play this world and see how it goes. I'm willing to give it a shot before I make up my mind.

DeletedUser

New drinking game. Every time boilerbengal mentions the settings he is looking for take a drink.

I'm torn on the instant gold thing. I guess we have to play this world and see how it goes. I'm willing to give it a shot before I make up my mind.

LOL ,, they are cool settings .. world speed 3 makes more resources so ya dont get carpel tunnel in your hands 5 min farming .. unit speed 2 is not so fast the guy working doesnt have time to duck in the bathroom during work to dodge .. and not so slow you have to put a date with your CS cause it takes a week to get there. Conquest and no morale cause its a war game, go big or go home. some alliance limits get way too big so IMHO about 60 players is about right. protection sould be about 4-5 days , thats plenty of time to get a little something going on.

son of a gun i did it again ,, DRINK :cool:

DeletedUser

The settings will not be announced tomorrow for sure

One of us is right.

DeletedUser

I think he's going to be a Picnic Bunny. There will be no cheating picnic bunnies around Troy... or they'll be banned quicker than you can say "Picnic Bunny".

DeletedUser7544

Unit speed 3
World speed 3
Conquest
No morale
Alliance cap 65

DeletedUser9436

Unit Speed 2
World Speed 3
Conquest
NO Morale (worst idea ever ... morale)
Alliance cap 50

DeletedUser

Same. I like events as much as the next person they do "liven up" the server. However this new "Grepo Shopping Center coming to a server near you" thing is a bad bad bad idea.

"Instant Buy" features = Beginning of the End.

Every corporation gets to a point where they want "moAr" so they come up with more and more ways to squeeze their customer base for $$$. This in turn leaves what this entire thing was all about to begin with dead by the roadside at some point. Which in turn makes Grepolis lose "mass appeal" and people leave in search of other "entertainment" where they dont feel like they have to Cha CHING continuously in order to be comparative. That in turn reduces the player population where eventually its just the "Gold Fingers" hacking at each other and realizing ... hey this is no fun me and the other 25 or so of us. Was a LOT more fun with 1000s of players hammering away. Epic battles etc. not who can spend more faster.

I've been accused of being a "gold ###%" and I do spend a fair bit of it but I'll be the first to say this "instant buy" thing is a H O R R I B L E idea for long term sustainability of The Game of Grepolis.

Hold the presses, no one will believe this any way.....But I'm agreeing with TigerFangz :s

A sure sign this world will fall fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think he's going to be a Picnic Bunny. There will be no cheating picnic bunnies around Troy... or they'll be banned quicker than you can say "Picnic Bunny".

Unfortunately, even if we decide to join this world, Crim will be unable to join a US world :(

DeletedUser11146

Hold the presses, no one will believe this any way.....But I'm agreeing with TigerFangz :s

A sure sign this world will fall fast.

Guys, this isn't THAT bad of an idea. The prices aren't cheap, it would cost like 20 bucks to get a snipe more if you spend your troops right...

Status
Not open for further replies.