Revolt
Speed 0.5
Unit Speed -13
Super Morale
Alliance Cap of 6
Beginners Protection is 90 days

DeletedUser10504

hhaha ^^^^^^

Anyone have a rough guess to when this will come?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11560

Troy sounds nice name. I wonder what the settings will be?

DeletedUser

I hate this instant buy thing. :( Grepolis will become a pay to win game. Not that it already isn't... but it's still fun as it is right now.

DeletedUser7992

lets get the same settings as omicrom..

conquest
world speed 3
unit speed 3
no morale

its been way over a year since grepolis has had these settings .

DeletedUser

instant buy.... REALLY inno games... do you guys just sit around and think of ways to ruin the game and make it more friendly for noobs to play and spend cash for gold so you all make more money while ruining the integrity of the game...

this game keeps getting worse and worse and more noob friendly with each update... keep it up and youll loose your dedicated community but who cares as long as you make more profit, right

DeletedUser

I hate this instant buy thing. :( Grepolis will become a pay to win game. Not that it already isn't... but it's still fun as it is right now.

Agreed. some people dont even play by skill anymore. its more of who has no life and the most money, but im not complaining here :p.

I guess speed 2 Conquest world with Moral and an alliance cap of 100-120. Unit speed 3

DeletedUser10363

Easy way to stop the gold queens from buying defense during a revolt/conquest...

line up attacks to land every 4 minutes until your CS arrives. The rules say you cant use insta buy with an attack 5 mins out....

DeletedUser

i have an idea... lets make it so you can spend gold and buy more FAVOR... we can make a few million off that

DeletedUser

Conquest , No Morale, Speed 3 ,Unit Speed 2 and you all will met the CHIGS from CHI 8)

DeletedUser

Easy way to stop the gold queens from buying defense during a revolt/conquest...

line up attacks to land every 4 minutes until your CS arrives. The rules say you cant use insta buy with an attack 5 mins out....

Nice....i will keep this in mind. thanks!

DeletedUser

or i have a great idea... how about we can spend GOLD to buy more resources... yaaaaaa lets make it so we can buy resource packages

DeletedUser4951

How about we don't complain? Its gonna happen, we already tried to stop it, it ended up not being as bad according to beta testers. So we'll try it. :)

DeletedUser

lets get the same settings as omicrom..

conquest
world speed 3
unit speed 3
no morale

its been way over a year since grepolis has had these settings .

These settings would literally make my day! I am suspicious of the instant buy though... I think emphasis should be placed on skill, not on wallet.:\

DeletedUser8159

Well, having this "instant buy" should be an interesting aspect! :eek:

DeletedUser3738

How about we don't complain? Its gonna happen, we already tried to stop it, it ended up not being as bad according to beta testers. So we'll try it. :)

How about we do complain?
If we the players come together to show that we hate this idea we might have an effect
Grepolis is turning into any other game, just sucking money. If they cared about their player's experience with it they wouldnt have made the changes they already have. Its becoming a joke. Lets say it as it is, i love this game but now its starting to be built purely around the fact that they want to suck out as much money as possible from its players, putting its good players that dont spend gold, that have been playing for years and years, at massive disadvantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.