Troy (US43) Pre-World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4951

I'm not really sure how we'd be cheating by joining the world.

DeletedUser

No, I was just saying that since you have a CoMa plus a bunch of Mods in your alliance... you will be keeping strictly to the rules. :p

DeletedUser

I think everyone needs to stop crying about the new features. If you don't like it, sit out of this world. As far as I know the instant buy is not a universal change.

DeletedUser11560

No, I was just saying that since you have a CoMa plus a bunch of Mods in your alliance... you will be keeping strictly to the rules. :p

Unless it's an alliance full of mods. Then that is allowed.:) oh wait....

What are the settings I wanna know

DeletedUser4951

If we go US then we actually have less mods and no CoMa. Crim can't play US unless he has a Co-CoMa.

DeletedUser8032

I hope that they post the settings soon and that they don't suck!!!
Conquest, no Morale, speed 2 or 3. Don't really care the alliance size limit since the MRA's will still build academies no matter what size. Don't really care about the new feature since it is nothing new, it just saves the gold users to have to click 3 or 4 times to speed up the process.

smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

DeletedUser11560

It's already bad enough that the EN Servers have bad settings and I was about to Grepo-Retire. If the settings are terrible then I might have to actually retire :(

DeletedUser

Anybody from Gamma (US3) planning on joining this world? I've taken the last year off but I'm seriously considering getting back into the action so I figured I'd check out my options as far as alliances go and thought it might be nice playing with some old acquaintances if any are around.

BTW I was PreferredToast in Gamma and a member of *SWARM* / BoB. Ranked 1st in total kills (#1 ABP, #2 DBP) until I had to quit about 10 months in.

DeletedUser9459

I hope it's going to have some good settings. anything 2 speed+ will do. if not, well we play the waiting game :(

DeletedUser11146

What if the reason they haven't realesed the settings was cause it was really weird? Like 10 person alliance cap

DeletedUser

I might be wrong but i've never seen the US server post or start on the weekend.

DeletedUser11481

Unfortunately, even if we decide to join this world, Crim will be unable to join a US world :(

Most of the US mods on your list won't be able to either. Myself included.

I am still interested in what the settings turn out to be. Always excited about new worlds - albeit for far different reasons than most.

DeletedUser

i broke the F5 key reloading the page the settings will be on...... i have only one eye left open , i am out of anything to eat or drink within arms reach of the key board.

hehe ,, Its Monday !!!!!! Now Drum Roll for the Settings... ( hope they dont wait till 23:59:58 lol...... still monday ) o.o

DeletedUser

Settings: Speed - 3; Unit Speed - 1; Alliance Limit - 70; Beginners Protection - 5 days; Conquest, Morale; Activated

Thoughts?

DeletedUser

Settings: Speed - 3; Unit Speed - 1; Alliance Limit - 70; Beginners Protection - 5 days; Conquest, Morale; Activated

Thoughts?

the world setting at 3 is nice , you get more resources while farming ( i seriously think im getting carpell tunnel from farming ) the conquest taking 8 hours is ok. since festivals are also reduced to 8 hours if your really humming along well you can open more slots faster.

unit 1 speed is very slow. boring really. attacks take forever to get there. unit speed 3 is very fast. almost to fast. that's why i personally enjoy the unit speed of 2

i don't like the moral system at all. if your active and play the game. we shouldn't be penalized by attacking a guy who sims and does not grow. same as i dont like revolt. so thats why i enjoy the combat of conquest and no morale.

the alliance limit or 60 is about right , even 70 as you put down. i think when an alliance gets to big it destroys the team.

protection for 4-5 days is about right but even 6-7 doesnt make a huge differance at the start of a new world. 6-7 days would help the new players joining late to a world.. at least it would give them a fighting chance to build more and try to forge relationships with alliances around them.

those are my thoughts

darn those are the settings
. well that stinks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11139

Those setting are very bad..

The only thing I like is the (3 Speed) and it being a conquest world. I hate morale worlds. Shame I thought they would of done us better than that.

DeletedUser

speed 3 is to fast?xD I come from a server that we are used to 4x and 5x worlds xD
But i agree unit 1 speed is very slow xD
But nice settings xD

DeletedUser

speed 3 is to fast?xD I come from a server that we are used to 4x and 5x worlds xD
But i agree unit 1 speed is very slow xD
But nice settings xD

well the weekend warriors have their world along with the lazy and goldies... at unit speed one and 3 for settings a player wouldnt even have to farm ,, you couldnt attack fast enough to need those resources. morale Really... i'd just stop at 40 and build slots , no motivation to grow . all simmers love that.

sooo bad... so disappointed !! my wife will love it. she will think i quit the game waiting 6 weeks for another world to open.

DeletedUser

It depends on your view of the game
I dont care to the settings anymore xD
Well if there are a world with speed 1 i dont enter because its to slow for me xD
But after 5 years playing grepo itss more who i play with that makes me joining any world

Status
Not open for further replies.