Troy (US43) Pre-World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

12:01 crim hits button xD.... im not going to lie, Im sure we can all agree we miss Daed.
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
He was so fun in these chats. However to stay on the positive side, cheers to crim on CM and good luck for crims first world as CM
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser11560

It kinda makes sense though. Troy was a that was attacked so they had to defend. So the settings reflect on the scenario

DeletedUser11834

Nice reasoning... Maybe an extra academy level with Trojan Horse research too?

"Lets 50-100 hoplites attack the defending troops without receiving damage from city walls."

DeletedUser

I will take first place for the first year of the game. Then get crown and ghost right after.

DeletedUser6677

Nice reasoning... Maybe an extra academy level with Trojan Horse research too?

"Lets 50-100 hoplites attack the defending troops without receiving damage from city walls."

this would be hilarious and is much needed because c'mon!!!!

DeletedUser6381

can we get the game settings yet i think we've all waited long enough and have built up enough excitement over it ;)

might start an alliance here depending if settings are good, should be a fun world lots of top tier players coming to this world if settings are right i cant wait

DeletedUser

can we get the game settings yet i think we've all waited long enough and have built up enough excitement over it ;)

might start an alliance here depending if settings are good, should be a fun world lots of top tier players coming to this world if settings are right i cant wait

Settings are posted:

Speed - 3; Unit Speed - 1; Alliance Limit - 70; Beginners Protection - 5 days; Conquest, Morale; Activated

DeletedUser10504

just wondering will this open up the first min of the next day or will it be sometime the next day?

Status
Not open for further replies.