Troy (US43) Pre-World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10111

Regardless of the settings I will not be joining Troy. Good luck to everyone who does.

JD Feyd

Senior Citizen
View attachment 1923 Gun for hire. I am 75th in battle points on Sparta us42. Have played en78. Was #108 50 cities when I left after WW. Looking to get with some pros and go to Troy to seek glory. I tried taking a bunch of noobs and training them to be fighters. Still ongoing but the gods of Sparta are sending us packing to the rim. NOT fun. Looking for a new lease on life. May join expertgreek in his premade but nothing solid as yet.
JD
Well folks I'm off the market. Glory be to ODYSSEY!

"Fifteen men on the dead man's chest--
...Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!
Drink and the devil had done for the rest--
...Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!"
smiley_emoticons_insel.gif
Aye! and a pirates life for me....

Last edited by a moderator:

JD Feyd

Senior Citizen
Oh I was just making a rhyme. You know homer, troy the illiad and the.......

Sounds like a good name though it might be a new alliance. I really shouldn't be the one to steal anyone's thunder.00361707-021047_300.jpg

DeletedUser11262

View attachment 1923 Gun for hire. I am 75th in battle points on Sparta us42. Have played en78. Was #108 50 cities when I left after WW. Looking to get with some pros and go to Troy to seek glory. I tried taking a bunch of noobs and training them to be fighters. Still ongoing but the gods of Sparta are sending us packing to the rim. NOT fun. Looking for a new lease on life. May join expertgreek in his premade but nothing solid as yet.
JD
Lol; you're the 10th player I now know of who's said they've been on en78. What's the big deal with you all on Oly? I've played there and it's no more special than any other en world. Played lots of worlds & tbh haven't always liked them all so even though I've done well on them I haven't stayed. I suppose it depends on the company you keep there though as to whether you stay on a world.

Speed 3, unit sped 3, active morale and conquest would be awesome for world settings. I'm still dead set against instant buy though; I ran it on beta extensively and I still don't approve of the inclusion of this feature. Instant buy and gold trading will kill the game of Grepolis as most of us love it.

JD Feyd

Senior Citizen
I'm surprised you haven't seen more from en76. The wonders ended 2 months ago and they hadn't started a new world for some time. Nobody want to go to a world already in progress. It was while I was waiting that I discovered there was a US server. I was like you mean I can play with people on the same general time zone?! COOL
So here I am. Also there is no penalty here for attacking at nite.320px-Sons_of_Anarchy_Reaper_Logo_Plain.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Moving over from the en. community, poor settings for the latest world.

If the settings are right here this will be my first u.s world :)

(first official post in u.s forums as well :D)

DeletedUser3272

Settings: Speed - 3
Unit Speed - 3
Alliance Limit - 40
Beginners Protection -3 days
Takeover- revolt
Morale -no

DeletedUser11262

The en server has no night time penalty; there is on the us server.

JD Feyd

Senior Citizen
welcome I like the fact that people are awake when I am. I made a mistake on my last post I played en 76 mochlos not en 78. last time I was on en Rhammus was the newest world. Did they start another?

DeletedUser4951

I think the people have spoken. Tell Inno we want 3 conq.

Also hey Matt. Who will you join to oppose us if we go here? Or are you going to try to join us and not make an issue this time? :)

DeletedUser11146

Guys. A wise man once told that for these types of game there are 3 people;
One man who spends little time and a lot of money
Another man who spends some money and some time
And the last man who spends a lot of time and more money

All three men are equal, its just the effort required is differen't. Be the middle guy, and everyone wins.

JD Feyd

Senior Citizen
The en server has no night time penalty; there is on the us server.

Oh OK I got that backwards. Dang, I'm 2 for 2. lol

I definitely prefer Conquest. This may sound weird but revolt is too evil, I mean easy. lol

I like my victims to have a fighting chance. 972047_10151809137647034_1487609051_n.jpg

DeletedUser4951

Best of luck. Remember to listen to some of the advice we tried to give you in Cythera. :)

DeletedUser

Thread cleaned. Back on topic please!

were on the correct topic... discussing the new world... and the discussion starts at all you grepolis developers / Mods (or who ever makes the new updates and events) do is sit around in a circle and figure out new ways to get people to spend more gold so you can make more money it is not to make the game "better" its already fine how it is... you guys just want more and more money and wont stop until this game in un playable unless you throw a hundred dollars a month at it.

DeletedUser

You have made your point perfectly clear several times in the thread. Thank you for your feedback. The content that I was talking about had nothing to do with the world or the premium features we are releasing and was removed from the thread.

DeletedUser11262

welcome I like the fact that people are awake when I am. I made a mistake on my last post I played en 76 mochlos not en 78. last time I was on en Rhammus was the newest world. Did they start another?

They're bringing out a new world - Sinope on the en server. Rhammus is conquest, Pandosia the one before was revolt. Seems they alternate the two systems when they open a world

Alliance cap should be 80 lol
40 is too small; 80 - 120 is about right

Status
Not open for further replies.