Troy (US43) Pre-World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10504

Me and my alliance will be joining thsi world from 'sparta'. we will be going to the north east side. we will be a premade alliance. vetran players. Will be the same name frokm the last 3 worlds all of us have played on. 'death from above'

DeletedUser

Me and my alliance will be joining thsi world from 'sparta'. we will be going to the north east side. we will be a premade alliance. vetran players. Will be the same name frokm the last 3 worlds all of us have played on. 'death from above'

Very Nice !! kinda gets boring beating on Noobs every day :) This world With enough Uber Active Veteran Alliances will make this a SUPER World

DeletedUser11262

I will not be using instant buy. I tried it on the beta server and I don't like it. It's changed the game I love and not for the better. I can't use features such as the heroes because of the platform I have available. Sort out the faults you already have before adding more features to have bugs with. Be good if Inno could also better prepare the Support teams when they introduce things; the track record for them doing so is not good. In my experience the link between the devs, support team and players is not effective. The only thing worse than this is the gold trading idea. Sorry Inno, you're going to be losing my money on any world I play on as I'd prefer you actually give me my money's worth on the features already available. This game is already massively biased towards gold users; this just makes it worse than ever.

DeletedUser7992

My alliance *censored* from us 27 will be here. if setting are right. Screen Shot 2015-01-09 at 9.33.51 PM.jpg

DeletedUser11817

I have not played since us27. I remember the gold rushers dying quickly. I do not think insta buy will be that much of a game changer. Just do not make it were you can buy resources and ill keep playing.

*cough speed 3, unit speed 2, conquest

DeletedUser10179

My pre made will mow likely be joining this world if the settings are right.

DeletedUser

lets say you have uber gold and your gonna found a city in our core ,, you tell your mates send resources ..you think your gonna gold it up. Nope .. we are gonna send you 10 LS every 5 min and waste all those resources as long as it takes ..

what does that have to do with resources LS doesnt steal resources... and why would u send 10 ls at a time lol you think u would actually kill biremes that way

DeletedUser

what does that have to do with resources LS doesnt steal resources... and why would u send 10 ls at a time lol you think u would actually kill biremes that way

ya cant intsa build if an attack is under 5 min to you... if you cant insta build all the resources disappear. puff gone. its not about stealing the resources. its a strategy of preventing golding.

DeletedUser11817

Would it be worth it losing those ls?

I do not think it would be necessary.

DeletedUser

yea i would like to see you constantly attack everyone whos colonizing to prevent insta building lol

DeletedUser10773

It's so much fun to see all the reactions when a new world is announced. Like watching all the kids opening presents on Christmas day.
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

JD Feyd

Senior Citizen
th (2).jpg I spend $10 a month to get the advisors. Playing without them is like playing with one hand behind your back. I figure I spend the same on Netflix and I can't tell you the last time I watched it. Hey, I should cancel my Netflix so I can spend $20 a month. Would that make me a gold whore?

DeletedUser

Would it be worth it losing those ls?

I do not think it would be necessary.

enough active on line say 8-12 all sending to prevent the build till the cs arrives wouldn't hurt any one player that bad. just a strategy. could be tweaked and improved i'm sure.

yea i would like to see you constantly attack everyone whos colonizing to prevent insta building lol
wow the negativity , i like smiling and saying " you play it your way then " --- as i'm landing on you :) my numbers are not to shabby

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.