Troy (US43) Pre-World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10254

Anyone plan on making an alliance with me it'll be called GameTime, Open to active and veteran players :) if you wanna join mail me on the server when it opens or say in the fourms !

opuald46f40.png

DeletedUser

ya i know how it goes... what ever you can do to make more money... well im sure you guys will get a lesson when you ruin the game and make it impossible to compete when you make it about whos wallet is bigger. its fine how it is and already sides with premium users if you guys dont stop making new gold events and new gold features i know me and a bunch of players will not continue to play and thats more loss of gold in the long run. you guys have no respect for the integrity of the game only for how much money you can make and its sad to see you guys knowingly ruin the game cause of greed

DeletedUser

its no differance than a player hitting half,half,half,half,, ect till the time is 30 seconds. this changes nothing.... ya still need resources for each level. no biggie

DeletedUser11708

ya i know how it goes... what ever you can do to make more money... well im sure you guys will get a lesson when you ruin the game and make it impossible to compete when you make it about whos wallet is bigger. its fine how it is and already sides with premium users if you guys dont stop making new gold events and new gold features i know me and a bunch of players will not continue to play and thats more loss of gold in the long run. you guys have no respect for the integrity of the game only for how much money you can make and its sad to see you guys knowingly ruin the game cause of greed

The problem is that in the long run, the end players are the people who spend little to no gold. The major Gold users usually leave because they run out of cash, or don't want to spend large amounts of cash to keep all their cities working.

DeletedUser

hey at least we know free players are the real skilled ones and Wallet warriors are only as skilled as they can fill there bank up

DeletedUser

did i mention Conquest, No Moral , Speed 3 , unit Speed 2 ??? oh yea i did .. :p

hey at least we know free players are the real skilled ones and Wallet warriors are only as skilled as they can fill there bank up

Yup , Yup !! you know it Childress

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10504

i dont see a reason to add it at all..name 1 reason to add it beside getting the people who play the game mad and filling your pockets in money.?

DeletedUser4951

Guys, if it was purely about money the EN world would be 3/3 conq no morale. They'd make a killing after 6 months.

DeletedUser10504

And one more thing i would be fine with the idea, if one thing was chaned..the units. should not be able to be instanly build mind as well give everyone 2chances while your at it. also it says you cant instantly build anything while 5 mins are left. like that makes a different. you can build your troops and instantly do it for the whole attack until 5 mins are remaining like that changes the out come. and makeing it 55 gold to instantly do it while you already decreased the 4.99 deal. you only get 440 gold. used to be 600. but as long as you can instantly build 4 things you fine right? then you have to buy another 4.99....smh

DeletedUser

lets say you have uber gold and your gonna found a city in our core ,, you tell your mates send resources ..you think your gonna gold it up. Nope .. we are gonna send you 10 LS every 5 min and waste all those resources as long as it takes ..

DeletedUser10363

It isn't a complaint about not enough money, however InnoGames is a multinational business with employees in over 20 different countries. Revenue optimization is always a concern for any business large or small. This has been extensively tested for months on other communities, with a minimal drawback to those that choose not to pay for premium features. Ill say it again, I know change is scary, but its not as daunting as its being made out to be.

The problem is not that you have added the instant-buy feature...The problem is that you offer ZERO alternative options for players who choose NOT to purchase premium. Even when said players, by your own admission, make up the vast majority of your membership. Here is a crazy idea...Give the people what they want.

Why not make at least ONE world where the advisors are free and the unit/build times are reasonable? Just make a cap on the players who can join and grant admission based on event completion in other worlds. Someone already posted something earlier in this thread that I have heard suggested from MULTIPLE people, which is a single pay entry fee with a pot of winnings at the end. Guess how much money Fanduel and Draftkings make? More than inno

Moral of the story...there is more than one way to skin a cat. Try polling each server for their thoughts instead of beta lackeys who would tell you what you want to hear to stay in your good graces.

I know...who needs logic right.

redacted by CrimsonBlue

DeletedUser

Anyone plan on making an alliance with me it'll be called GameTime, Open to active and veteran players :) if you wanna join mail me on the server when it opens or say in the fourms !

opuald46f40.png

I'll be there! Don't know if you'll see this or not though...o.o

DeletedUser

Thanks for your feedback. As far as your comment about the beta server. It is a public test server, where anyone is welcome to join and test the features. The link is beta.grepolis.com. Feel free to check it out and join :)

DeletedUser

Oh Boy ,, i feel the settings on the way !!!!!!! TBA it says now....... Drum Roll ,,,,,,,,,, oh did i say Setting speed 3 unit speed 2 alliance limit 60-80 ish protection 5 days ,, Conquest , No morale :) :) :)

Created: Jan 13, 2015
Settings: Speed - TBA; Unit Speed - TBA; Alliance Limit - TBA; Beginners Protection - TBA days; Takeover; TBA, Morale; TBA

DeletedUser

lets say you have uber gold and your gonna found a city in our core ,, you tell your mates send resources ..you think your gonna gold it up. Nope .. we are gonna send you 10 LS every 5 min and waste all those resources as long as it takes ..

I like your enthusiasm :D! I am hoping to release settings by Monday.

DeletedUser7992

they are just making gold spending more convenient. instead of clicking down build time 4 or 5 times.. you only click once. I dont think this will have as much of an impact on the game as people are saying ,, But I am a shameless gold spender.. get you money right PLauge !!

DeletedUser

ahhhh the waits gonna kill me,, lol .. we are ready to Win Chi and start the next great battle here.. :)

hope very active , very good alliances all join the Chigs from Chi here for an Epic year !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.