Troy (US43) Pre-World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11817

enough active on line say 8-12 all sending to prevent the build till the cs arrives wouldn't hurt any one player that bad. just a strategy. could be tweaked and improved i'm sure.

As long as the city does not become stacked then you are just giving them bp

DeletedUser2770

lol...okay lets just get this right off the bat....

make speed 2/3 or 3/3 with conquest and no morale and to save my friend exit the trouble he will be joining my alliance so his doesnt get pimped again lol as I am coming here with a few very good friends as well to run the show.... Show is over if exit and I are running it together for sure and Ill say it publically and offer any challenges as no player no team will have a shot

My question is this being that this new feature is a test run will their be wonders involved as well

DeletedUser

lol...okay lets just get this right off the bat....

make speed 2/3 or 3/3 with conquest and no morale and to save my friend exit the trouble he will be joining my alliance so his doesnt get pimped again lol as I am coming here with a few very good friends as well to run the show.... Show is over if exit and I are running it together for sure and Ill say it publically and offer any challenges as no player no team will have a shot

My question is this being that this new feature is a test run will their be wonders involved as well

I love it and the Challenge !! The Chig's are in with settings like conquest, no morale, settings 3 , unit speed 2 .. i think i saw that some where :) Love it

DeletedUser

appraxiadaddy pretty sure your not going with Exit, hes made it clear hes making Censored again

DeletedUser2770

are you scerred greco.... Exit and I talk frequently and I am sure if I ask exit to play with his group and mine together he would be happy to...

The only thing stopping him or myself from not doing it will be to offer a lil bit of a challenge as both him and I know we have the best group of fighters to have played on any server of grepolis....

it has been proven repeatedly time and time again that we dominate the world until we either get bored and leave it or real life takes us from it...Im sure exit will chiime in saying the same exact thing

DeletedUser2547

The Gold noobs will still get crushed. I miss the days of just buying a game and done. I would love to see a world where you pay 1 price to play also, Don't need the pot of gold at the end. But the game will never be balanced, it just a matter of how unbalanced it is.

DeletedUser

World Player Name Rank Points Cities Alliance
us20 appraxiadaddy 3 1,741,804 151 Team Bad Guy
us41 appraxiadaddy 8 406,703 33 TRODAI

YAWN :)

DeletedUser

are you scerred greco.... Exit and I talk frequently and I am sure if I ask exit to play with his group and mine together he would be happy to...

The only thing stopping him or myself from not doing it will be to offer a lil bit of a challenge as both him and I know we have the best group of fighters to have played on any server of grepolis....

it has been proven repeatedly time and time again that we dominate the world until we either get bored and leave it or real life takes us from it...Im sure exit will chiime in saying the same exact thing

Scared? Of you? He wont if you ask hes made it clear we are doing Censored again.

JD Feyd

Senior Citizen
00361707-021047_300.jpg Gun for hire. I am 75th in battle points on Sparta us42. Have played en76. Was #108 50 cities when I left after WW. Looking to get with some pros and go to Troy to seek glory. I tried taking a bunch of noobs and training them to be fighters. Still ongoing but the gods of Sparta are sending us packing to the rim. NOT fun. Looking for a new lease on life. May join expertgreek in his premade but nothing solid as yet.
JD

Last edited:

DeletedUser2770

#1 in tau from about after a month in the server til we won wonders and I started simming, havent played there in 2 months but could easily be #1 again with my 30 empty city slots

#8 and i joined about 6 weeks after the server started so YA....

Last more then a month lol, If I go past a month i stay til the end

DeletedUser10773

"Fifteen men on the dead man's chest--
...Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!
Drink and the devil had done for the rest--
...Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!"
smiley_emoticons_insel.gif

DeletedUser7992

Its all Good Jon. No worries AD is a friend and I think it would be really interesting if we played together. it would be like Jordan and Lebron on the same team.. As far as the chigs and boiler bengal... Im your huckleberry !!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8OWNspU_yE I play for blood.. So enter this world at your own risk. I will show no mercy on this world..

Yo Ad if this is 3/3 im going for 300 cities !!
Hi morg aka the baddest Player in grepo !
ckajscggscw4s2u60.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

morg just mad because she couldnt be my main squeeze :D

my most was 297 and I can assure you it gets hectic but I dont think with WW we will ever get to that many cities.... im down for 3/3 but a 2/3 will be nice for a change

watch the grep big wigz not give any of the settings that ppl are screaming for.....

oh ya alliance cap 55 no more then that, I would love to see an alliance cap of 20-25 though, that would be great

DeletedUser4460

Its all Good Jon. No worries AD is a friend and I think it would be really interesting if we played together. it would be like Jordan and Lebron on the same team.. As far as the chigs and boiler bengal... Im your huckleberry !!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8OWNspU_yE I play for blood.. So enter this world at your own risk. I will show no mercy on this world..

Yo Ad if this is 3/3 im going for 300 cities !!
Hi morg aka the baddest Player in grepo !
ckajscggscw4s2u60.gif

Seems you have one serious opponent already.
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

DeletedUser

Thread cleaned. Back on topic please!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.