Trash Talk

DeletedUser8639

hiding away lol you mean winning upsilon with these same people? Sure.

But I ask again.. what did you accomplish in naxos... About as much as you accomplished in upsilon and sparta is my guess..

oh i merged into eviseration and got a crown ollie in naxos

DeletedUser6798

This isn't Naxos, or Upsilon, or Sparta, or any server other than Baris...

We could all argue about our past servers for ever... but we don't because they are "past" servers.

Why are you?

Um.. this is trash talk.. in a server that is a month old...There is no "on topic" or "off topic" here... just senseless trash talk.. Want to read something about baris? Check every other thread here...

So sorry if you feel left out. Shall we switch the topic to KOD.? will that make you feel more involved? Hows the core treating you? I dont know why a top 5 alliance is busy taking unaligned inactives. Must be nice just floating along

oh i merged into eviseration and got a crown ollie in naxos

Oh so your alliance fell a part. Ok thanks for clarifying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser723

So sorry if you feel left out. Shall we switch the topic to KOD.? will that make you feel more involved? Hows the core treating you? I dont know why a top 5 alliance is busy taking unaligned inactives. Must be nice just floating along

At least this part was on topic, lol.
You're on the right track I think.

Edit:
I dont know why a top 5 alliance is busy taking unaligned inactives.

Location, location, location.
If you didn't notice, there is a gigantic MRA gobbling up those same cities/players in our back yard. Are you implying that we should disregard those cities so an enemy alliance can join our core islands freely? Because, if you are, I would love to hear why. Please elaborate on this. I'm new to grepolis and need your wisdom. I wouldn't want our alliance to sink because we didn't realize our actions were a waste of time.

Eagerly awaiting your reply,
-Ath.

DeletedUser12324

I have my popcorn popped...Eagerly waiting as well
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser11033

CJ, quit bogarting the popcorn and pass the bucket you greedy SOB!

DeletedUser6798

Location, location, location.
If you didn't notice, there is a gigantic MRA gobbling up those same cities/players in our back yard. Are you implying that we should disregard those cities so an enemy alliance can join our core islands freely? Because, if you are, I would love to hear why. Please elaborate on this. I'm new to grepolis and need your wisdom. I wouldn't want our alliance to sink because we didn't realize our actions were a waste of time.

Eagerly awaiting your reply,
-Ath.

Ah yes. If the MRA is doing it, then it must be worth doing. I'd point you to times when that has failed, but I dont want you to get all huffed up over going off topic..

Like I said.. I was just pointing out your actions.. not really condoning it.. though I'd think it would get quite boring after a while. Didnt say that would be the reason you guys would sink. All I said, was that it must be nice to be able to float along. Because lets face it, that is what you guys are doing. Though I do find it odd that you guys would be tops in DBP and not really retaliating against anyone in particular.

DeletedUser723

Ah yes. If the MRA is doing it, then it must be worth doing.
Did I say the cities were taken because "an MRA is doing it"?

so an enemy alliance can join our core islands freely?
Nope. Nice try though.

I'd point you to times when that has failed, but I dont want you to get all huffed up over going off topic..
I believe we all appreciate your concern. Staying on topic is, after all, to the benefit of all external goers in general.

Like I said.. I was just pointing out your actions.. not really condoning it.. though I'd think it would get quite boring after a while.
Did I say you condoned our actions?

Are you implying..... Because, if you are, I would love to hear why. Please elaborate on this.
Nope. I literally asked if you were, and if so, "why"? A question which I still feel you have not entirely answered.
Do you condone our actions in this matter? If so, why?
If not, then I sincerely appreciate your concern for our levels of boredom.

Didnt say that would be the reason you guys would sink. All I said, was that it must be nice to be able to float along. Because lets face it, that is what you guys are doing.
Nor did I say that you said it was. Again, I was simply asking if you thought we should disregard those cities and why.
Though, now I am concerned that you know of some reason that we will, in fact, sink.
If so, why?
If not, then you should check your definition of "float" because our ABP doesn't exactly represent a "just" floating alliance in my opinion but, I could be wrong....

Though I do find it odd that you guys would be tops in DBP and not really retaliating against anyone in particular.
Perhaps.....
On the other hand, perhaps not.

Just because we aren't Nap'd with all our neighbors but a single alliance allowing us to retaliate against "...one in particular" can be interpreted many ways. Including "odd". Though, I personally feel that choice is a bit more honorable than "odd". Once again, I could be wrong. I am human after all. Just like you were "wrong" to put words in my mouth instead of quoting me. But on a good note, at least you managed to get on topic again at the end of your post. Two in a row, Ollie. You're on a roll!

Edit: Just trying to make that popcorn worth the cook time. Pass it this way will ya?

DeletedUser6798

bad niko! Stay on topic!!

As for this trash talk? I think the popcorn has grown quite stale. I didnt know I would be quoting myself.. or quoting someone that quotes myself by quoting their-self.. I'm confused now.. but lets give it a shot.

Did I say the cities were taken because "an MRA is doing it"?

Nope. Nice try though.

Actually you did... your original quote was:

If you didn't notice, there is a gigantic MRA gobbling up those same cities/players in our back yard. Are you implying that we should disregard those cities so an enemy alliance can join our core islands freely?
-Ath.

So yes.. But for the fact the MRA is taking this unaligned little cities, you would not be doing it was well.. its simple ipso facto..

Next...

Did I say you condoned our actions?

Nope. I literally asked if you were, and if so, "why"? A question which I still feel you have not entirely answered.
Do you condone our actions in this matter? If so, why?
If not, then I sincerely appreciate your concern for our levels of boredom.

Did I say that you said you accused me of condoning your actions? No. I merely stated another fact as to clarify my statement. Was point out your alliances actions. I simply did not want the assumption that I was doing so negatively, thereby making the statement "not really condoning it"

And the same can be applied to this:

Nor did I say that you said it was. Again, I was simply asking if you thought we should disregard those cities and why.
Though, now I am concerned that you know of some reason that we will, in fact, sink.

The only reason I made the comment was because you originally said:

I wouldn't want our alliance to sink because we didn't realize our actions were a waste of time.

As a reminder.. you were the one that initially brought up "sinking".. therefore I again attempted to correct/prevent a negative assumption that my pointing out of your actions would lead you to "sink"

And finally this gem:

Just because we aren't Nap'd with all our neighbors but a single alliance allowing us to retaliate against "...one in particular" can be interpreted many ways. Including "odd". Though, I personally feel that choice is a bit more honorable than "odd". Once again, I could be wrong.

Point being.. you are number one in DBP.. whether it was from past battles with a certain nearby alliance, or you got all that dbp yesterday it doesnt matter. Being the number one alliance in defensive battle points means at some point you were attacked.. All I was pointing out was the fact that despite these attacks you and your group spend their time taking cities from defenseless unaligned players and not retaliating.. Thats what I find "odd"

So you see.. we can play the I said/you said game and go back and forth about what assumptions we made or didnt make. Frankly, it is all quite boring and a waste of my copy/paste skills lol. Im sure everyone that has read my reply hates me because of it. (If they didnt hate me already) Additionally, I, and I am assuming everyone else, would much rather poke fun at Tone for his poor grammar and the fact that he is all bark and no bite. Despite the fact that to you, it may seem off topic or not.

DeletedUser723

Bravo, that's 3 handfuls of popcorn for you!

Okay, now to quote the quoted quotes of quote quotes.
Just kidding. Bored already, lol.
But, you still didn't answer my question.....

Trash talk insert:
Nobody likes grammar nazis. IMO, stick to the "all bark no bite" bit. Like this:
Being top defenders is purely situation based. Yet, we still somehow managed to achieve 5th in attackers while you are where at on that list? Stand on the curb talking about the big kids fighting. When you grow up and prove yourself (here, not some other server) then maybe your comments will hold some weight. For now.... you're just a forum warrior, grammar nazi, with the "late start" excuse.

p.s.
niko, what a perfect example of staying on topic. But, aren't all butt hairs kind of ignorant?!?!

p.s.s.
tone, I drew some heat off of you for a second there. Now gather your wits and fight back with something better than an unreadable essay about some past server we don't care about.
"If you weren't there, don't talk about it."
How about:
"If you WERE there don't talk about it..."

Edit: grammar corrections... them's nazis round....

DeletedUser12324

You both get an A+ for Quoting each other amazingly!

If I had the stamina to read the whole conversation, I would comment.

For now, You both get trophies...Well done...
smiley_emoticons_pokal_gold.gif

DeletedUser6798

Again with the forum warrior.. why do people always resort to that when they cant make any more points to their argument...

See.. you cant call someone a grammar nazi, forum warrior, blah blah blah, without considering past actions.. but thats fine.. think what you want, and ill do the same. Until then.. have fun building up your baby cities.

ps.. Being the #5 alliance and #5 in ABP isnt really a claim to fame.. you should know that by now though.. #1 in DBP sure maybe get some props for that.. but MoM were #1 in that category for a while.. so its not all its cracked up to be.

Oh and as for my comments holding weight.. clearly they do.. otherwise you wouldnt have quoted me so frequently
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif

DeletedUser6798

So back to more exciting things...

Tone tell us again how awesome Naxos was and how much you love everyone...

DeletedUser8639

Um.. this is trash talk.. in a server that is a month old...There is no "on topic" or "off topic" here... just senseless trash talk.. Want to read something about baris? Check every other thread here...

Oh so your alliance fell a part. Ok thanks for clarifying.

After your temmates betrayed me yes. That and the fact my wife was on me about grepolis. After your slimy friends ghosted I didnt wantdeal with the b.s. Cant forget they handed ther enmies cities in pour core. Great teammates you have thanks for clarifying