Trash Talk

DeletedUser5973

Everyone watch out, don't want you to get steamrolled in Scr3amWolfs backtrack

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
I have never said we are or are not an MRA although the reasoning behind us being called one if im not mistaken is because we had a sister alliance so early. I think its a little unfair to judge us based on that cause we almost came over with close to a full premaid with others claiming they wanted to join in a few weeks after a break. It is true we have taken in some of the better players in our area that showed some potential when attacking/defending just like most alliances do. Most people here understand keeping an active alliance without simmers or people dropping to RL is a task in its own. So to me not trying and figure out a place to put potentially good players just cause they didnt join with us isnt a smart move either.

As for the third alliance thing, lets just give u the benefit of the doubt that's a legit mail u posted. I really don't think that's the way it would have played out had it been accepted. More likely we would have trimmed fat and went from there, but that's just a guess in a hypothetical world. Regardless im going to stand by the decision of leadership if they want 10 alliances.

its the real deal, i wouldnt be in here wasting my time in the externals if it wasn't i cant vouch for the other alliance claiming to have been approached about the 3rd sister but as for my group its 100% real.

DeletedUser9771

Everyone watch out, don't want you to get steamrolled in Scr3amWolfs backtrack

lol No reason to backtrack, i could care less about your opinion just stating mine. I am here, not scared of anyone, or intimidated by anyone. Good players are good and bad players are bad no matter what they say in the forums. This is my opinion and if u dont like it u know what u can do, right?

DeletedUser5973

n0 c0u1d y0u p13a53 1nf0rm3 m3. Th15 1s h0w a11 th3 c001 k1d5 typ3, r1ght?

DeletedUser12324

BTW how the heck did we become so hated anyway lmao

I don't hate you. I just want you to own up for what you guys say you aren't. You say on your profile that you're not an MRA, yet Massively Recruiting people with the promise of a crown if they join you is what you are doing.

You spoke earlier that you have 80 crown winners, which doesn't mean you have 80 great players. It just means you cycled through 3-4 times to make sure all the people that contributed to your win got something shiny next to their name.

I'm not diminishing what you did in the last world. Congrats on your win. Maybe that strategy will work this world...That is still To Be Determined

DeletedUser12333

BTW how the heck did we become so hated anyway lmao

I dont hate you man ... I love you. when ever you need a hug i am here for you.
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

stop picking on my buddy guys

DeletedUser9771

I don't hate you. I just want you to own up for what you guys say you aren't. You say on your profile that you're not an MRA, yet Massively Recruiting people with the promise of a crown if they join you is what you are doing.

You spoke earlier that you have 80 crown winners, which doesn't mean you have 80 great players. It just means you cycled through 3-4 times to make sure all the people that contributed to your win got something shiny next to their name.

I'm not diminishing what you did in the last world. Congrats on your win. Maybe that strategy will work this world...That is still To Be Determined

Just for the record, cause i know the info about cycling 3-4 crowns was said in a erlier post and im sure thats what your basing your info on. but truth is we only did 1 extra crown pass, and with that we gave about 30 - 40 extra people a crown from the sister alliance that were deserving for the help. i realize thats 30 - 40 more than an alliance limit but not the big bad 3 - 4 runs of crowns like said.

DeletedUser9651

if I am not mistaken every ally in the start has been a mra since the first worlds this is the first true mostly premade world ive seen in my short time but what do I know I am in one myself

DeletedUser12324

but truth is we only did 1 extra crown pass, and with that we gave about 30 - 40 extra people a crown from the sister alliance that were deserving for the help. i realize thats 30 - 40 more than an alliance limit but not the big bad 3 - 4 runs of crowns like said.

Didn't you have 3 alliances in Jutkas? That's even worse. You promise a crown to people that joined you, but then back out once you got yours. Great recruiting strategy for this world. Baris take note

DeletedUser9771

This is why people should mind there own business, when they get into others it just turns dumb. we had a 3rd academy for maybe 2-3 months around the middle of the world. So the answer is no we didn't have 3 alliances to give crowns too. Every active participating member revived a crown and that was 30-40 extra people i mentioned before.

DeletedUser10246

This is why people should mind there own business, when they get into others it just turns dumb. we had a 3rd academy for maybe 2-3 months around the middle of the world. So the answer is no we didn't have 3 alliances to give crowns too. Every active participating member revived a crown and that was 30-40 extra people i mentioned before.

Are you really crying about people minding their own business on public, and open forums? Go recruit some more will yah.

DeletedUser9851

So this is an interesting world. Seems to me that TBD needs to take on the Argentum MRA. Though i think TBD will run right over them.

DeletedUser9771

Are you really crying about people minding their own business on public, and open forums? Go recruit some more will yah.

Hmmm i guess so.... Point taken... Reality is most of the players like chris are pulling info from people we beat in jukas that are still butt hurt so they put false info on the externals to justify why they failed. I for whatever dumb reason have found myself trying to explain, or correct that false info cause like most normal people i hate a liar. BUT all this has really turned into is TBD and Jossy players exchanging pats on the back while others stand behind them cheer leading like little high school girls.

So in all honesty thanks for the reality check, (even though we both know what u were really doing was that cheer leading thing i was talking about) it made me realize the forums were better dead a week ago then they are now.

No hard feelings fellas, i know some of you are good players and we will be seeing each other in game, we will talk more then.

DeletedUser10246

Hmmm i guess so.... Point taken... Reality is most of the players like chris are pulling info from people we beat in jukas that are still butt hurt so they put false info on the externals to justify why they failed. I for whatever dumb reason have found myself trying to explain, or correct that false info cause like most normal people i hate a liar. BUT all this has really turned into is TBD and Jossy players exchanging pats on the back while others stand behind them cheer leading like little high school girls.

So in all honesty thanks for the reality check, (even though we both know what u were really doing was that cheer leading thing i was talking about) it made me realize the forums were better dead a week ago then they are now.

No hard feelings fellas, i know some of you are good players and we will be seeing each other in game, we will talk more then.

Yeeaaa actually im only in Baris collecting gold from all the TBD players, I dont play revolt

DeletedUser12324

Falso info? RadioActive & Nuke were your two alliances and you added What does the Fox Say later on?

And you do realize that only a few players are commenting from TBD and Jossys. There is several commenting not in either of our alliances, they just see the same thing we do. We don't need cheerleaders. These people are just bystanders to some amazing comments that you are trying to justify your actions.

I'm sure we'll see each other on the battlefield. The cheerleaders will be waiting at home for the victory celebration :)

DeletedUser9851

OK, now we're getting somewhere. The #1 alliance vs. the #2, and #5 alliance. Let the games begin. Or are you gonna keep attacking the smaller alliances? thisisgrepolis