Trash Talk

DeletedUser11033

OK, now we're getting somewhere. The #1 alliance vs. the #2, and #5 alliance. Let the games begin. Or are you gonna keep attacking the smaller alliances? thisisgrepolis

are the smaller alliances going to keep living on MY islands and in MY ocean?

DeletedUser10169

Man what is with all the hate towards Argentum? I understand this world is full of players that got their butts stomped by them previously but wow.

I think there is a fine line between an MRA and an alliance that is actively recruiting. When I think of an MRA the first thing I think of is an alliance that recruits any and all players without consideration to location and skill set. I don't think the Argentum group falls into this category. If you think they are an MRA because they have taken in members from fallen alliances and give newer players a chance then you might as well group every other alliance that has ever successfully won a world into that category. This world is young and keeping your alliance full of members that might one day grow to be something is not a bad strategy and should not have such a negative response. Odds are a very large number of players in any alliance will eventually leave. Who wants to be stuck with that to deal with when wonders comes creeping around. I think that if they survive another few months we will see their numbers dwindle down into a smaller alliance with a higher caliber of players.

With all that said, its not the way I like to play the game personally. But regardless I wouldn't give them so much hate for it. More power to them and I hope they have some goodies planned. If they crumble this world is going to get very boring very fast.

DeletedUser6798

This is why people should mind there own business, when they get into others it just turns dumb. we had a 3rd academy for maybe 2-3 months around the middle of the world. So the answer is no we didn't have 3 alliances to give crowns too. Every active participating member revived a crown and that was 30-40 extra people i mentioned before.

Liesssss all liessss!!! I dont care how many people you rotated in, but you had 3 alliances for wonders. Radioactive, Nuke, and Fallen Mutation. dont say they dont count because you rotated some of them in for the crown..

I swear.. what is it with people that make them think they can make factually false statements and get away with it? This is a stats oriented game.. it attracts people like me who pay attention to numbers and recorded occurrences. To say you have a spy is one thing.. or to make a sink swim is another.. but to say You didnt rotate people in from 3 alliances for a crown is factually false.

DeletedUser9771

Leave it to good ole r.r. to talk about stuff he knows nothing about.... u lost, u lost, u lost.... guess what???? u lost? .. fallen was gone before w.w. thats why they dont exist now. u think we just kicked people out of the alliance after we won the world? your such a forum warrior lololololololol Just cause u say something doesnt make it true. I have listened to u babble for the last year and your predictions or guesses have never been accurate........ get over the fact u failed and go to the next word and fail again and troll someone else.... BTW u lost... Blame this blame that... guess what noob u lost....

Liesssss all liessss!!! I dont care how many people you rotated in, but you had 3 alliances for wonders. Radioactive, Nuke, and Fallen Mutation. dont say they dont count because you rotated some of them in for the crown..

I swear.. what is it with people that make them think they can make factually false statements and get away with it? This is a stats oriented game.. it attracts people like me who pay attention to numbers and recorded occurrences. To say you have a spy is one thing.. or to make a sink swim is another.. but to say You didnt rotate people in from 3 alliances for a crown is factually false.

quoting this so the noob cant change his wording later to make himself right.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

Me noob.. yea.. please quote me all you want.. I stand by what I say you were working with 3 alliances

You are right though.. Fallen Mutation did dissolve in april.. around a month n a half before wonders started... I'll give you that. (and hey its all about the small victories right?)

I was thinking of Freedom Brothers United.. You did send some of your scrubs from nuke and Freedom Brothers to them.. I know you rotated a couple in.. but with the ghosting now its impossible to prove.. Its ok though.. you won juktas fair n square.. thats not really the point of this thread...

Oh and how have you listened to me babble for a year? i hardly posted in Juktas.. and I have always said RA was going to win. You dont want to get into this with me.. i promise you that you will lose. As far as my failures? I have a worthless crown on my head too.. so what makes you better than me? Go read the upsilon threads if you want to read my predictions.. go take a peak at sparta.. called that world too even if I wasnt really in it..

I'm sorry scream.. but you know a lot less than you talk like you do. Lets face it.. you know me from one world. A world in which I didnt buy advisors in for the last 6 months before wonders. Btw.. if im such a noob.. why do i have better fighter stats then you in a world in which you claim to be so great?

81d61f87c5.png

Lets not forget that you also have 40 more cities than me..Not bad for a forum warrior huh? I swear... it couldnt have worked out any more perfect lmao. You and your group have quite the head start on me as of right now.. lets see where the chips lie when this is said and done.

Lets get back to Baris.. and talking about the AC/AG MRA
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif

DeletedUser9771

Me noob.. yea.. please quote me all you want.. I stand by what I say you were working with 3 alliances

You are right though.. Fallen Mutation did dissolve in april.. around a month n a half before wonders started... I'll give you that. (and hey its all about the small victories right?)

I was thinking of Freedom Brothers United.. You did send some of your scrubs from nuke and Freedom Brothers to them.. I know you rotated a couple in.. but with the ghosting now its impossible to prove.. Its ok though.. you won juktas fair n square.. thats not really the point of this thread...

Oh and how have you listened to me babble for a year? i hardly posted in Juktas.. and I have always said RA was going to win. You dont want to get into this with me.. i promise you that you will lose. As far as my failures? I have a worthless crown on my head too.. so what makes you better than me? Go read the upsilon threads if you want to read my predictions.. go take a peak at sparta.. called that world too even if I wasnt really in it..

I'm sorry scream.. but you know a lot less than you talk like you do. Lets face it.. you know me from one world. A world in which I didnt buy advisors in for the last 6 months before wonders. Btw.. if im such a noob.. why do i have better fighter stats then you in a world in which you claim to be so great?

81d61f87c5.png

Lets not forget that you also have 40 more cities than me..Not bad for a forum warrior huh? I swear... it couldnt have worked out any more perfect lmao. You and your group have quite the head start on me as of right now.. lets see where the chips lie when this is said and done.

Lets get back to Baris.. and talking about the AC/AG MRA
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif

lmao good thing people attacked you right? im so glad u got turtle points lmao Point is you jumped in talking about stuff u dont know then try to defend it after u proved yourself wrong. If u wernt such a goober and did research before u spoke you wouldn't look like such a tool.

Lmao your right it couldn't have worked out no better. i just posted about chris getting false info on the forums from people being butt hurt cause they lost in jukas and u chimed in right on time( crying and telling false info)...lmao... Thanks for proving my point....

DeletedUser6798

lol yea.. turtle points.. so the 20+ cities i took from your alliance dont count? Do i need to screenshot them? How many cities did you take from us? oh thats right.. one. I warned you scream.. not to do this.. Lets look at the facts:

Overall Ranking/Citings
scream: #31/101 cities
RR: #229/65 cities (granted before i handed off my cities i was #57 in the world)

Overall BP ranking
scream: #69
RR: #68

Overall ABP Ranking:
scream: #45
RR: #81 cant check before i handed my cities off

Overall DBP:
scream: #112
RR: #58

Cities taken from the enemy:
scream: 4 from Syndicate/HH/NWO
RR: 30 from RA/Nuke

So lets take a look at these numbers... You ended up with 101 cities and only took 4 from the enemy... Yea im the turtle, but at least i wasnt the golding simmer.. Consider this: I have more total BP than you and yet you have 36 more city slots than i do. How does that work? Oh I will tell you. That means you used more gold and ran more city festivals. You took almost 100 internals.. maybe more if you passed them off.. Me on the other hand.. was at a disadvantage being in an alliance with noobs.. I was told to join or die.. I neither joined nor died. Heck I managed to take 30 cities from your alliance including ones an ocean away in your core. And even though you rank twice as high as me in attack BP, the difference is only about 150k BP.. which with a few badges I could make up in a week or less. Let me remind you I also handed off all my actual cities at the end of March.. over 2 months before the world ended.. so I had no offense to get ABP with.. You won JUktas,, I have congratulated you for that. But dont act like that is a feat that puts you up on a pedestal.. especially in a completely different world.

So remind me again who needs to do research before they talk? Do us all a favor.. go back to AC and keep spewing that join or die speech to everyone around you.. because thats really all you've got. Im glad you have a solid ABP ranking in this world. But like I said, lets see where things are when its said and done. Oh and im sure you have a few festivals to run.
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif

DeletedUser12324

The MRA Strikes again!!!

This time making their top player ghost!

RIP The Hawk 1963

DeletedUser9856

The feud between Legion of Death and War Machines 2 has turned into a massacre. Legion of Death has conquered 23 cities and lost 1!!!

DeletedUser9856

Legion of Hell have struck a sound blow against War Machines. They ve conquered 11 cities and lost 1.

DeletedUser8639

Its ok there commander in cheif was in hospital dont you remeber in naxos it started like that and then we turned the tables. sshhhhh watch watch happens in next 2 weeks keep your eyes peeled

DeletedUser6798

...but.... i thought you didnt do anything in naxos??

DeletedUser8639

...but.... i thought you didnt do anything in naxos??

Please but out of this ollie you make no sense ... Mech knows what i am talking about we made the black pirates fold after they had taken like 30 cities from us and we couldnt take one from them. And one night mikeg from the bar started the op on the one guy then you then tiger then me and then everyone hit him that night. and then it started a chain reaction.. WE where all on teamspeak drunk cause i know i was a few times talking **** and opping people. The good ole days when i considered you guys my family.But ollie you dont have any of these memories because you where hiding away somewhere

DeletedUser6798

hiding away lol you mean winning upsilon with these same people? Sure.

But I ask again.. what did you accomplish in naxos... About as much as you accomplished in upsilon and sparta is my guess..

DeletedUser723

This isn't Naxos, or Upsilon, or Sparta, or any server other than Baris...

We could all argue about our past servers for ever... but we don't because they are "past" servers.

Why are you?