Trash Talk

DeletedUser12324

Just in case anyone questioned it, Argentum Contego wanted to make sure no one thought they were an MRA.

On their profile:
Mergers: Too early to talk about mergers; find an MRA to merge with.

Even funnier, is that word on the streets is they are trying to add a 3rd alliance.

Maybe you should give away free cookies to the first 300 people that join.

DeletedUser

oooo i like cookies, can i join?

i love how people think theres safety in numbers in this game.... good luck with that lol

DeletedUser9771

Just in case anyone questioned it, Argentum Contego wanted to make sure no one thought they were an MRA.

On their profile:
Mergers: Too early to talk about mergers; find an MRA to merge with.

Even funnier, is that word on the streets is they are trying to add a 3rd alliance.

Maybe you should give away free cookies to the first 300 people that join.

I haven't heard anything about a 3rd alliance, and the fact that the #1 and #3 alliance are holding hands doesn't exactly show me this me aginst the world attitude on the forums shows the truth. Cant make everyone happy so whatever helps u sleep at night..

its why they've been told no by two seperate alliances (Possibly More?) not wanting to be a 3rd academy/sister.

I call B.S.

DeletedUser12324

I haven't heard anything about a 3rd alliance, and the fact that the #1 and #3 alliance are holding hands doesn't exactly show me this me aginst the world attitude on the forums shows the truth. Cant make everyone happy so whatever helps u sleep at night..

I call B.S.

The third alliance hasn't happened because the alliances you've tried to use the "Join or Die" method approach, said no.

Because Jossys and TBD haven't been in an all out war, we're holding hands? We don't discriminate from anyone, we've taken cities from them and you ;)

DeletedUser

i like when people who cant use their game play to do their talking take to the forums instead lol

however it does look like you prob need to be more involved in what your own alliance is doing, seems like your in the dark. ill take the word of the actual alliances that said you approached them over yours

DeletedUser9771

This is coming from a guy with 12 citys to my 5 but only has 5k more abp then me, lmao your so pro can i have an autograph?

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher

I call B.S.

i can show you the message that was sent to my alliance if you want to see it. 100% verified you tried to get us.

DeletedUser

as far as tbd is concerned, its a mutual respect that has been earned but the world is very young still and i know we wont be slowing down anytime soon

DeletedUser

yes you can, congrats on 5 cities at this rate youll hit 10 by worlds end, sorry im a smarter player than you

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
please post it lol, cause i dont believe u

We were potentially looking to have the top players merge and fight with us in ops etc.... One or two players stay behind and administrate..... It would be an academy of AC/AG, to which we would bump our underperforming players to.... Players that show promise would move up and get an opportunity to win this world, underactive/ inactive players would be food to be posted and eaten..... Typically we frown on leaders taking internals for various reasons.... Founders of the academy would have seat (s) on council..... We would want it to try and be a place for people to learn, but still would weed out simmers and the like to be eaten to strengthen warriors ..... Ultimately as I'm sure you know half this world won't be around in six months and we'd ultimately become to alliances more than likely.... The world we just came from winning, we got crowns for both our alliances, and as most here already have the extra favor, we will be generous on switching in players that don't already.....

That would be the only thing that would work for us and would be pending a council vote tonight..... A nap would not be of any benefit... Also we don't want you guys unless you are gonna be fully vested in helping the alliance as a whole and helping in war actions, ie attacking enemies and or defending our alliance members......

If that doesn't not interest you folks or you're just here messing around, then the best action would be for you all to move east quickly....

If any other questions, please ask. And please give me an answer quickly .

Needless to say we decided against joining the MRA

DeletedUser

deal... tell bostick i said whats up btw, played with him and some others in your crew in psi and olympia

nice bradon, you should have added a mic drop at the end of that

later guys, i filled my trash talk quota for the day ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

Wow!
Haha!

I knew it was true!

So, Screamwolf? You aren't an MRA????

I guess the 80 crown winners you have are all warriors? Or you brought the MRA from the last world and trying to add to it.

DeletedUser

I battled these guys in US 34 Juktas, They had 3 alliances then too. Radioactive, Nuke, Fallout. I'm not even sure why, they have some solid player's. They literally controlled more than half the world, but said they weren't an MRA.

Charl i would like to know why I was reported? Can't pick on your boy's?

DeletedUser

Guess whos back.... back again..... Revolt but oh well. Anyone in O75 want to join up?

DeletedUser5973

A quote from Argentum Gladius profile

"Recruitment: taking applications with interview here in sister alliance for 2000 + players"

Admitting they are looking for over 2000 members, sounds like a MRA if I ever heard one

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9771

I have never said we are or are not an MRA although the reasoning behind us being called one if im not mistaken is because we had a sister alliance so early. I think its a little unfair to judge us based on that cause we almost came over with close to a full premaid with others claiming they wanted to join in a few weeks after a break. It is true we have taken in some of the better players in our area that showed some potential when attacking/defending just like most alliances do. Most people here understand keeping an active alliance without simmers or people dropping to RL is a task in its own. So to me not trying and figure out a place to put potentially good players just cause they didnt join with us isnt a smart move either.

As for the third alliance thing, lets just give u the benefit of the doubt that's a legit mail u posted. I really don't think that's the way it would have played out had it been accepted. More likely we would have trimmed fat and went from there, but that's just a guess in a hypothetical world. Regardless im going to stand by the decision of leadership if they want 10 alliances.