Trash Talk

DeletedUser12324

So to this I say, who will challenge TBD ?

It sounds like a challenge to me.

Your skills as a player are top notch. Never will I argue otherwise.

Telling our founder that you wanted to betray your alliance because you have the itch to do so from time to time isn't exactly the best way to ask to join an alliance. You're out to be the best fighter in the world, and this is your only goal. It's a great goal, but doesn't generally play into team philosophy.

DeletedUser8889

Well when you say it like that... I only had one goal and that was to be the top fighter, and loyal member of LOD, LOD kicked me out because I attack a red target LOL. He's gone now which just goes to show you his character.

Ty wanted me to join bouclier so I obliged as I had no place to call home... sorry I don't plan on locking in my alliance on a whim like that... I was specifically stated to him many times that I don't plan on staying but I will help him in the meanwhile... Honey Badger came in... lost cities to TBD and started crying like little babies in a war game.

I was fed up with having to corral the children, and I left. It's not a betrayal... it's called being smart for the end game. Some alliance is worthy enough of my services... but nobody wants them, so I'll play by myself until the 5 alliances from the top 12 that harass me everyday finish me off... I really could care less.

It's better than ghosting like everybody else in my opinion.. at least I get to stick to my guns... but with this all being said I'm assuming I'll be gone even quicker than I anticipated... but I'll be where I am.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12333

I don't really care, you're lucky I offered.

no doubt your a good player man, but its comments like that, that make it hard to say ya come on in bro. maybe you didnt mean it that way but comes across a little arrogant lol.

as for AC and them i was in juktas, just simmed mind you lol but was there and had some conversations with some and a few were just cocky and act like they are the best players in the game, so ya for me personally i will really enjoy hitting them here where i am playing and not simming haha. but they have some good peeps too, i have talked to there leader briefly before batny and he has always come off as a good person to me, some may not agree i dont know haha but even as an enemy seemed cool.

DeletedUser8889

no doubt your a good player man, but its comments like that, that make it hard to say ya come on in bro. maybe you didnt mean it that way but comes across a little arrogant lol.

I did mean it that way, I'm not groveling to be with you guys sorry, I asked to join twice under different circumstances each time, not my fault you guys wont give me the spot. That's based on B00mer not wanting a wild card I suppose.

Either way I hope to have some fun while I still got time on this world. Sorry I'm in VM atm because I have a final tomorrow ( not looking to be attacked while taking that ya feel ) and i still have 2 essays for courses I'm taking this summer due Friday. I guess my alliance name suits me, even if it's an incredibly depressing and sick anime :)

Batt is always a nice person based on my talks with him as well, never been in an alliance with him though.

DeletedUser12333

I did mean it that way, I'm not groveling to be with you guys sorry, I asked to join twice under different circumstances each time, not my fault you guys wont give me the spot. That's based on B00mer not wanting a wild card I suppose.

Either way I hope to have some fun while I still got time on this world. Sorry I'm in VM atm because I have a final tomorrow ( not looking to be attacked while taking that ya feel ) and i still have 2 essays for courses I'm taking this summer due Friday. I guess my alliance name suits me, even if it's an incredibly depressing and sick anime :)

Batt is always a nice person based on my talks with him as well, never been in an alliance with him though.

lol, well i guess if you meant it that way then there you go lol. we have a lot of good players, and as much as we all play our parts one player doesnt make the team and not worth one player recking the flow and team work, that is really hard to find and is delicate.

only exception would be Chris John, but he is GOD or KING as he likes to be called lol

good luck in your finals i dont blame you for clicking VM. dont worry i am sure at some point someone will come for the cities in 55 and you will get your fight. lol

DeletedUser12275

lol, well i guess if you meant it that way then there you go lol. we have a lot of good players, and as much as we all play our parts one player doesnt make the team and not worth one player recking the flow and team work, that is really hard to find and is delicate.

only exception would be Chris John, but he is GOD or KING as he likes to be called lol

good luck in your finals i dont blame you for clicking VM. dont worry i am sure at some point someone will come for the cities in 55 and you will get your fight. lol

i am the only King in here!!

DeletedUser

i think they are taking their talents to the next world....lol
in another note i see Rational keeps capturing cities in 55...Somebody tell them to not play with fire cus they may get burned :mad:

We like fire :)

DeletedUser12275

These externals are kinda quiet...get more people in here!! we need more trash talking...nothing better than killing an alliance and talking trash to them in the forums thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser6798

Well no one really wants to talk about the egg Argentum has laid recently.. It's almost sad

DeletedUser

These externals are kinda quiet...get more people in here!! we need more trash talking...nothing better than killing an alliance and talking trash to them in the forums thisisgrepolis

TBD IS TRASH.... Jk love you king and chris

DeletedUser8889

inb4 niko/school days loses 4 cities to tbd tonight

as long as i make those delicious bps, i can sleep happy :D

DeletedUser10912

I don't know... What is love?

Why is this confusing? Where is the trash?

smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif