Trash Talk

DeletedUser8639

The strategy of moving to ocean 66 is a good one. Not sure if you are swapping cities w/ Legion or if they are just handing them off.

Legion seems to be reading the How to Be an MRA playbook of AG/AC. Recruiting players in oceans they don't belong instead of trying to build a core.

There is a new boy band group that everyone wants to be a fan off and there called legion.

DeletedUser6798

stopppppppp double posting! lmao

dont be sour because no one wanted to join your academy

DeletedUser

Rational is a bunch of big gold users there know as the faction in naxos thats who we beat in naxos for the crown very good players. They know what there doing but there very quiet not to get anyone angry off there being sneaky and staying under radar

tonebox, sorry to burst your bubble but you didnt beat us in naxos. i have yet to see a victor award flying in your profile

DeletedUser8639

tonebox, sorry to burst your bubble but you didnt beat us in naxos. i have yet to see a victor award flying in your profile

it was supposed to be a clean sweep of seven. A mistake was made that dropped all the levels down one while players where swapping. Thats the only reason you have the 4 But at the end of the day the crown has more meaning. Just remember you had has us down 5 wonders to our 2. Then the rest was history. So kudos to your group for getting the victor and the 4 wonders

DeletedUser

it was supposed to be a clean sweep of seven. A mistake was made that dropped all the levels down one while players where swapping. Thats the only reason you have the 4 But at the end of the day the crown has more meaning. Just remember you had has us down 5 wonders to our 2. Then the rest was history. So kudos to your group for getting the victor and the 4 wonders

what color is the sky in your world, Tone?

DeletedUser8639

stopppppppp double posting! lmao

dont be sour because no one wanted to join your academy

After being hospitialzed for 5 days a few weeks and not being able to be online and half the group jumped ship and i was down to 1 city. Now im back 100 percent getting my cities back and preparing to bring war machines back to the spotlight. I am happy that everyone has counted us out and done. We will be fine as long as my health stray 100 percent which it will war machines has and will continue to get its swag back. You guys need to post faster so i wont double post and thanks to all those lovely players who reported me to the mods. And did everything possible to get me in trouble and posting negative feedback. Only half the alliance is left ollie to hit me with negative points

DeletedUser8639

The sky is blue Did I say something not accurate because . I talk strickly facts !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

at the end of the day the crown has more meaning

I.... I just cant take you seriously... not because of that quote.. just because.. But that quote proves it.

And please.. Do something with War Machines.. starting to actually feel sorry for you guys

DeletedUser

Blue did i say something not accurate because . I talk strickly facts !!!

infact, yes you did.

1st: the race to Victor wasn't even close, it wasnt a simple "player swap error" that caused that loss for the 1 of many teams you were on
2nd: we did not win the race to be first to crown because %70 of us left after we got victor, this does not mean we will not get one. An if we do it will look exactly the same as yours.
3rd: to say that an award only one alliance can get on a server is less of an achievement then one that all you have to do is wait for everyone to quit is insane.
4th: I find it hard to see how the #1 ranked attacking alliance could be considered "quiet" as you say.

an I only had to go back 1 page to find 4 "non-factual" things you have posted

DeletedUser8639

infact, yes you did.

1st: the race to Victor wasn't even close, it wasnt a simple "player swap error" that caused that loss for the 1 of many teams you were on
2nd: we did not win the race to be first to crown because %70 of us left after we got victor, this does not mean we will not get one. An if we do it will look exactly the same as yours.
3rd: to say that an award only one alliance can get on a server is less of an achievement then one that all you have to do is wait for everyone to quit is insane.
4th: I find it hard to see how the #1 ranked attacking alliance could be considered "quiet" as you say.

an I only had to go back 1 page to find 4 "non-factual" things you have posted

Youre full of it thats it logging back into naxos. Its not my fault your best players where banned not left and 90 percent left after getting victor are you kidding me no veteran here will beleive that lmao Youre players where there and acitve man does everyone use that excuse you are starting to sound like oliver when we took the wonders in upsilon. Saying nobody was defending and i was talking to most of the players on the last island lmao!!!. Yes deacon its fine say what you want. we where going to get the 4 before you if leadership didnt make the mistake and no i stepped away from being a leader in that server. I was just a soldier for the last of the server. Just saying in case you think the fault was my mistake. Yes man naxos was a teaser for you guys you werent supposed to come close. Oh ollie you come up with more reasons on why everyone left in naxos but you told me in messages when i have been calling u out for months to join here so we can fight. REmember your words that the reason why they left in naxos was because my spelling was bad and some other b.s reasons and you didnt know much about it. So stop adding stuff to make your self look good
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

DeletedUser6798

Oh ollie you come up with more reasons on why everyone left in naxos but you told me in messages when i have been calling u out for months to join here so we can fight. REmember your words that the reason why they left in naxos was because my spelling was bad and some other b.s reasons and you didnt know much about it. So stop adding stuff to make your self look good

First off I dont need to add stuff to make myself look good.. You look so bad, just posting after you makes me look better.

Secondly, I really dont care about Naxos.. congrats to the Victors.. the rest of it doesnt mean much to me.

And do you reallllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy want to go there? You calling me out for months to join here? Please you were a puppy dog begging for a bone... do i need to go back to the screen shot... You want to fight? Fine.. everyone is already mopping the floor with your alliance.

Edit: Here you go tone...

vTIoAcb.png

7WC3u34.png

swZdxvh.png

8eKIbnk.png

qH4dcH9.png

That happy face gets me every time... like a puppy dog waiting for his master to come home.. So yes puppy dog.. I told you we were joining Baris in JUNE. You only asked me several times... even into July.. You didnt call me out.. So ease up there.. puppy dog.

DeletedUser8639

ollie.jpg

Ok sure thing i was just being normal and cool. Not to you started your silly rants recently i started to dislike you

DeletedUser6798

you gave me your skype haha..

not that i asked for it.. but just gave it to me. thanks for proving my point..

Are you just mad i never called puppy dog?

DeletedUser8639

you gave me your skype haha..

not that i asked for it.. but just gave it to me. thanks for proving my point..

Are you just mad i never called puppy dog?

I gave you my skype because i told you i want to fight against you guys and get revenge on the players that betrayed thats how bad i want the players who betrayed meme the exact words come on. Call me what you want ollie i dont mad i get even

DeletedUser6798

Thats good to know puppy dog... because when it comes to me and you... you have a whole lot to get even about

image.png