Trash Talk-

DeletedUser15357

Another guy who has no clue what he is talking about. So let me make some corrections for you.

45 is not our core either. You guys have nearly as many cities there as we do. That is the neutral battleground and is actually closer to your core than some of ours. Our core is 55/54 in case you weren't sure.

Second we were not a premade, I came with a group of 6 players. We founded our alliance and picked up some players along the way and brought in some other players some of us had played with in the past that happened to be here. Rats actually are more of a premade than we are if we want to go there, many of them played together in previous alliances.

As far as show it in game lol. If anyone has shown it in game its Beer feel free to look at our BP or the numerous top alliances we have collapsed along the way. How quickly people forget we weren't always the top alliance.

Oh, one last thing. What happened to you leading Freedom and clearing us out of 44? How did that go for you mate?

Would also like to add that the math adds up to show that Beer is the true fighters in this world ;)

OH! And yes, RATS is a HUGE premade. About 80% of the alliance is premade. Just ask MT, CM, NC, or Sciliano :)

OD is also a premade! So was Hb I think.

NN wasn't, I know Beer isn't, and Panda's team isn't. Funny how the non-premades are the ones who did/do all the destroying and real fighting ;)

Rats, just capitalizes on the weak and waits for opportunities. Not that they're not good, but, when it comes down to beer vs rats, I don't believe rats will fair as well as they'd like. Too many sorry players (overall team from OD to the main team)

DeletedUser15355

Another guy who has no clue what he is talking about. So let me make some corrections for you.

45 is not our core either. You guys have nearly as many cities there as we do. That is the neutral battleground and is actually closer to your core than some of ours. Our core is 55/54 in case you weren't sure.

Second we were not a premade, I came with a group of 6 players. We founded our alliance and picked up some players along the way and brought in some other players some of us had played with in the past that happened to be here. Rats actually are more of a premade than we are if we want to go there, many of them played together in previous alliances.

As far as show it in game lol. If anyone has shown it in game its Beer feel free to look at our BP or the numerous top alliances we have collapsed along the way. How quickly people forget we weren't always the top alliance.

Oh, one last thing. What happened to you leading Freedom and clearing us out of 44? How did that go for you mate?

More props to you then, I have no issue giving credit where it is due. Freedom died the second I left, and that sir is the reason I left. If that makes sense? I basically held everyone together and spent way too much time defending simmers, which was so frustrating and absolutely draining LOL
So I pulled a Cartman "Screwwww you guys, Im goin home" LOL
Was a few of us that held it together, I left and I knew the others would soon follow. Cant be 5 guys VS the world LOL.
So needless to say it was an abandoned venture ahahaha.

But seriously, props to you guys even more then. I joined a bit late, like 2-3 weeks into the world, and beer was #1 then, thats all I know and ever needed to know haha.
I haven't touched 45 either. 44/34/43. My home LOL spreading myself out with all the red on the map, bad move haahha.

Seems too many good players here miss a cardinal rule of the game.... Its a game, and personally my favorite strategy game, I respect the man who beats me. You know? Need some addresses to mail you guys some rulers so you can go ahead and measure yourselves and we can settle this LOL.

Just teasing guys. Truly this world has been a blast.

DeletedUser15479

I agree with Home God, this has been a really fun server and most of you are great! Although I suppose that is terrible trash talk^^

DeletedUser15476

Sunvaar, I am sorry to say this, but you have done a whole lot of running in this world.

DeletedUser15357

Sunvaar, I am sorry to say this, but you have done a whole lot of running in this world.

What did I run from?? The only "running" I did was run OD's offensive forces when I was there and ran NN to wipe OD's butts. After that, we made good on a pact deal with HB which was to merge into them. As HG said, "Can't be 5 guys vs the world". With rats and OD on top of me, SGTSeeker backstabbing us and another leader (whose also gone) that left me with little choice.

In case you don't remember, it was me and Blue K running OPs for OD which caused OD to take over half of O35 and dominantly own it and rats couldn't do a thing. When we left, OD lost it all to Rats.. Should tell you the quality of fighting from OD.

going back to MT's comment of people only showing up during events. Kmicic, Krot, Mishi, and many others qualify. Also sad that Kmicic only takes internals and only goes after me as well. All that gold on events he uses is going to go to waste because he still is dang sure not going to win lol. Nobody likes him. Nobody likes cowards.

We already discussed my VM with my business conferences which I have 4 times a year. Unfortunately, it's typical the timing worked to where it looked like I ran into VM. I stayed in VM because I still had a massively busy schedule and wouldn't have been able to come back and not lost everything as I wouldn't have been able to devote more than an hour a day afterwards. But I'm back now :)

Hb fell apart in the meantime, and Rats didnt' give me an choice at all (thanks to NC and Kmicic) so that leaves me with Beer as an only option upon my return.

Remember the "well now I have to rim you", lol, still Good luck :)

P.S. I'm more in the core now than I was before, 34 is rim..

DeletedUser11057

Where do I send the rulers?
I liked you man, honestly. But you proved me that I shouldn't. Thanks for that. You're like #1 when it comes to complaining that people join Beer to win, and yet you did it yourself too. Hahaha

DeletedUser15357

I liked you man, honestly. But you proved me that I shouldn't. Thanks for that. You're like #1 when it comes to complaining that people join Beer to win, and yet you did it yourself too. Hahaha

Oh shut up MT, as much as you kinda deserve a good punch, you're going to end up in Beer as well and we all know it

DeletedUser11057

Oh shut up MT, as much as you kinda deserve a good punch, you're going to end up in Beer as well and we all know it
I don't think so, no invite in my inbox yet. Could you help old bud get invite to your mighty ally? :(

DeletedUser15357

Drop OD and kill them and I'll personally fist fight Bend to get you in ;)

LOL (this is a joke my very emotionally challenged friends)

DeletedUser15355

Didn't join to win, joined because this is a game (some of you seem to be confused about this) and I play for fun, and its more fun with friends. Liked you cats too, just want to play with the mates that broke my heart when they went to beers, was hoping some of the ones that left later would be joining Rats, so I could have some of my buds on board....... but I got a resounding "Heck no", from you specifically in fact. Your loss mate, maybe in another world. Would love to see one through with you guys, but I spent a lot of time building relationships with some guys, working my butt off as an underdog, I want to see it through with the guys I dedicated so much time with.
Thats loyalty more than sticking with you guys.
If that gets you butt hurt than your folks didn't whoop you enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15467

can someone say bp farming is lame. no one gets 100K+ abps everyday. lol.

DeletedUser15336

can someone say bp farming is lame. no one gets 100K+ abps everyday. lol.

When you gonna op us? Waiting patiently...
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser15467

what your really waiting for is. taking all them internals you guys got so you can recruit some more players. lol. cant let the alliances go under 30 players. still using the same line. come on over. we will rotate you in for wonders. you want a go go gadget crown. beer is where you can get one

DeletedUser15467

wow. when im right im right. you guys almost recruited a whole ocean. why take cities. when you can just recruit a ocean. 44 is all other alliances members that joined beer. come one come all. the non mra beer world of recruitment. lets all move to ocean 1 and see if they recruit there too. i wouldnt be surprised.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser9276

Says the guy with 4 alliances and who had a shared defense tab with the northern hemisphere. Let's not forget your begging to have panda attack us as well.

But anyway you didn't answer my question. How is the fight against beer going? Assuming you and your great crew are taking it to them right?

DeletedUser15467

at least we are attacking you. not hard to tell your not getting oped by anyone else. i mean. how can every city on the front line have 10k dlus and 5k bers in them. so. keep on recruiting. pretty soon you will have the whole world. with 6 months to go till wonders. maybe your guys can bp farm some more. not like its a secret. shame. they are bp farming and still ranked 100th and so on. theres a few more in 44 you didnt get yet. oh. wait till after your internals are done. im sure they will join you then.