Trash Talk-

DeletedUser15467

can someone tell me what kind of player puts 10k dlus behind 0 wall and no tower during a event. what are they called.

DeletedUser14770

MEEEE i know --- either hammered drunk or Stoned out of their mind .

DeletedUser11057

can someone tell me what kind of player puts 10k dlus behind 0 wall and no tower during a event. what are they called.
When we're talking about event, I love how some players attack only during event and then run into hiding until new event starts. Hahaha

DeletedUser15357

We need more warriors like yourself, talking trash in externals while losing cities to the enemy in the game.....CLASSIC!
If you are going to quit at least don't F... your team like that, how hard can be to hand off cities correctly.
hes-all-talk.jpg

And you are who????

Probably shouldn't comment if you don't know the story :)

DeletedUser13070

Yeah.. next time, try not betraying your ally..

And you probably shouldn't comment if you don't know the story :)
So let's tell the story..
because, seriously
Sun who are you kidding? Do you really need a lesson on your betrayals?
I'm assuming you do.

1. You left your alliance, creating a new one in which you then spam that alliance with invites. (Most would consider that in itself an act of war)
2. You then make these claims of we have no plans to attack etc etc...
3. You chose to break this unofficial NAP of sorts during a coalition op against Beer then shouting (using inappropriate language in forums might I add) that OD didn't help during the op... well mostly because that's when you chose to attack. (in SHOUTY CAPS TOO. SERIOUSLY NO ONE WANTS TO READ AN ENTIRE POST IN SHOUTY CAPS)
4. When you realize that you cant take the heat from one op on your new alliance, you quickly join the only other alliance that can keep you form being attacked, and then have the nerve to get them to ask about waving a refugee rule for you.

Honey before you come up here talking about betrayal, you might want to look up the definition or at the very least look into a mirror.

DeletedUser9276

Yes, don't tell them you joined just to make beer loose cities, it will remain our secret ;)
Well those cities in your guys core are about the only ones you guys can take off of us. Those and banned players, so I do hope you enjoy those mate. Consider it our gift to you. Valentines day is coming up soon after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15357

So let's tell the story..
because, seriously
Sun who are you kidding? Do you really need a lesson on your betrayals?
I'm assuming you do.

1. You left your alliance, creating a new one in which you then spam that alliance with invites. (Most would consider that in itself an act of war)
2. You then make these claims of we have no plans to attack etc etc...
3. You chose to break this unofficial NAP of sorts during a coalition op against Beer then shouting (using inappropriate language in forums might I add) that OD didn't help during the op... well mostly because that's when you chose to attack. (in SHOUTY CAPS TOO. SERIOUSLY NO ONE WANTS TO READ AN ENTIRE POST IN SHOUTY CAPS)
4. When you realize that you cant take the heat from one op on your new alliance, you quickly join the only other alliance that can keep you form being attacked, and then have the nerve to get them to ask about waving a refugee rule for you.

Honey before you come up here talking about betrayal, you might want to look up the definition or at the very least look into a mirror.

HA! Who are you kidding???!

First of all, let's all remember that YOU needed my help in the first place when I kept wiping your cities clean and BP farming you, only to find out you're a MOD and in my feeling bad for you I got you into OD.

Now, let's correct the lies here and bring some truth about this shall we?

1) I, Sunvaar, never sent out any invites. That was entirely and 100% SGTSeeker. I even advised him against it and he said "I got this it's okay" and I figured to let it go because of all the things to make a complaint about, this was not one of them.

2) Those claims were true 100%. We honored those claims as well.

3a) Breaking the NAP - Umm no. WE did not ever break it. Kmicic started launching attacks on all of us, me specifically, and two others joined it. That's when I announced open season on OD. And we wiped your sorry butts. Then you guys ran to HB (honey Badgers) as "big brother" in hopes they would get us to stop. After a great conversation where I told HB that I love them but to take their imaginary political authority over NN and bury it. As HB does not make decisions for NN. Upon which I also called out HB as they said they would stay out of it and be neutral but didn't when they mailed me. After my response, they checked out of the BS - And BTW, they were in 100% agreeance with us killing you and backed us too. HB didn't like you guys either. They were just angry that you guys went a-holes and ruined their plans, dishonored your own word and then ran to them for help because you were getting crushed.

Last I remember we had taken 30ish or more cities compared to your maybe 6?? Idk, it's been a little bit so I'm a little lacking in memory in terms of exact numbers :)

3b) ME using inappropriate words?? I suppose when Solexis was calling me and everyone else a few bad names, and etc while also claiming how awesome he is and that he's just "the best", apparently I wrote that.....

The ONLY thing I did in the "public forums" (which was the leadership tab with Scurvy, HB, OD, NN, Freedom & someone else whom I forgot), was call out Kmicic, Mishi, Solexis, Krot, and everyone else from OD in their lieing about everything.

"They just took two cities, this doesn't look good" - Kmicic (meanwhile, he's attacking me and many others and has launched 4 CS's at the time of his posting)

Yeah.. GOOD ONE.

4) One OP?? OD ran THREE Ops against us and ALL were an UTTER FAIL as we not only destroyed all of your offense, but destroyed all of your defense and took tons of cities. THAT is when OD ran to Rats for help and since NeedCoffee is a friend of Kmicic's, and Rats feared us (MT hinted at this and another Rat leader confirmed it later on), they agreed to lay down against OD and come at us because they didn't want to be next. Funny how now Rats and OD are pacted allies and OD became an academy shortly after this....

Which, while smart on their part, still angry on how that came about. You can go to war against someone without lieing to them and showing what a complete butt you are (rats..)

As we couldn't fight rats and OD AND it turned out that two of my leaders (SGTSeeker being one of them) decided to betray the team you tend to see why the alliance fell apart pretty quickly.

As for me asking to waive the refugee rule, that is a huge joke! I never asked that. I'd love to see where I did if I apparently did so because Bloodlight and I talked about it after and same with Reddog and I and they both only honored it because they didn't want to fight OD because they were focused on Beer.

Lost, you're just as bad as the other MODs I faced. You guys suck at the game. Stick to being a MOD and just continue to play your sim city crap. And you best believe when the Beast is back, you and many others are going to be his BP farms again :)

DeletedUser13070

Oh Sun, you can try to rewrite history, but it will only be #alternativefacts.

well except Sol being disrespectful.. that i must admit is true, and he's completely delusional about being awesome.

DeletedUser15355

Well those cities in your guys core are about the only ones you guys can take off of us. Those and banned players, so I do hope you enjoy those mate. Consider it our gift to you. Valentines day is coming up soon after all.
Bend what cities have you taken in our core?
Riiiigghhhttt same deal.
Shut it. Whats the point of trash talking, show it in game. Bend you had the best pre-made alliance out of the gate and picked up a lot of Killer players along the way, your alliance is doing well to say the least. So do us all a favor and dont be a sore winner =)
You never know its grep on speed 4... your luck could change.

Sunshine Se Toor, just keep being the light in everyone's life eh?

DeletedUser15357

LOL HG, love the name. I am the light of everyone's world it seems. #HateMeCauseTheyAintMe

Lost: Would just like to point out you entirely avoided all of my points and then agreed about Solexis.

I rest my case with the OD BS.

DeletedUser12275

Oh Sun, you can try to rewrite history, but it will only be #alternativefacts.

well except Sol being disrespectful.. that i must admit is true, and he's completely delusional about being awesome.
Sol being sol lol

DeletedUser15357

Also love how Lost reported my post because I called him out and gave an example of what someone else said, yet I didn't break any rules whatsoever hahahahahahahahahaha

#YouKnowYoureSorryWhen

DeletedUser13070

keep think you have done nothing wrong... can't argue with people who cant see truth.

DeletedUser15355

keep think you have done nothing wrong... can't argue with people who cant see truth.
You know.... I know this is a trash talk forum, but I like to keep it fun, and amusing.... that was neither.
Love you, but you may want to leave and go looking for peter pan. The other boys miss you there.

DeletedUser15357

I've yet to be proven that I am wrong or did wrong.... Unless my leaving and then everyone who came with who asked to join me was me being in the wrong because OD didn't have any leadership and I and my NN team was doing everything for OD..

Yeah, I guess you can say I did wrong there then since OD lost everything and continues to sink even now.

You guys are of such little threat that everyone doesn't bother with you. OD couldn't win any war if they wanted and they sure a heck haven't won any yet.

But you are right in that you can't argue with the blind and deaf. So I suggest you hop off and go do something in game worth noting Ms. Mod

Side Note: I remember when MODs were some of the best players like back in the US2 days. What happened??

DeletedUser9276

Bend what cities have you taken in our core?
Riiiigghhhttt same deal.
Shut it. Whats the point of trash talking, show it in game. Bend you had the best pre-made alliance out of the gate and picked up a lot of Killer players along the way, your alliance is doing well to say the least. So do us all a favor and dont be a sore winner =)
You never know its grep on speed 4... your luck could change.

Sunshine Se Toor, just keep being the light in everyone's life eh?
Another guy who has no clue what he is talking about. So let me make some corrections for you.

45 is not our core either. You guys have nearly as many cities there as we do. That is the neutral battleground and is actually closer to your core than some of ours. Our core is 55/54 in case you weren't sure.

Second we were not a premade, I came with a group of 6 players. We founded our alliance and picked up some players along the way and brought in some other players some of us had played with in the past that happened to be here. Rats actually are more of a premade than we are if we want to go there, many of them played together in previous alliances.

As far as show it in game lol. If anyone has shown it in game its Beer feel free to look at our BP or the numerous top alliances we have collapsed along the way. How quickly people forget we weren't always the top alliance.

Oh, one last thing. What happened to you leading Freedom and clearing us out of 44? How did that go for you mate?