Trash Talk-

DeletedUser15467

smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser15357

You sure lose poorly don't you?

I honestly feel bad for you. All the gold and real money you've spent on the game in this world to still end up losing because of your past history with Beer. Like, you understand that could've gone to bills, your family, and just life in general?

Thanks for the economy boost I suppose though. I know Germany appreciates it

DeletedUser14770

thats one hell of a circle :p haha had a laugh at that earlier

DeletedUser15336

Keep on melting down mayhem. It's a good look. I think from here on out I will call you meltdown mayhem.

Or anytime someone starts melting down I will say they are pulling a mayhem. Yea that sounds good.
Hahaha funny thing is I could've told so many people in this world that they were pulling a "Mayhem". Why are you just now giving me this idea lol

DeletedUser15355

Man Mayhem.....
You just have to find a way to discredit Beers, you just can't sprout a pear and beat em?
LOL cmon mate, actions speak louder than words.... especially when words are used to throw little temper tantrums. I should introduce you to my one year old son, you two could have playdates.
You're an epic 12.9..... you're 12,,,,,but almost 13...... Don't worry, junior high will check that attitude.

DeletedUser15357

haha it is real circle is better now

I do love that everyone is against Beer. Like, you do understand there is only ONE winner right?? Which means all these coalitions and pacted alliances are going to start backstabbing one another. Rats knows how to do that well lol

All I see is a bunch of people who are ticked because they're not as good or in Beer and want to prove themselves. Let me clue you guys in here:
Beer has been around since pretty much the beginning of this world.. They're not going anywhere. Might as well face the music because the lady of doom is singing and when she's done so you too shall be.

Better figure out whose going to backstab who and try to beat them to the punch. And because I'm nice and can find out just about anything and am told almost everything, there's already alliances gearing up to blindside others.. I haven't been wrong yet so watch out! ;)

DeletedUser14770

Hahaha im just fluffy man ... i jump outta my chair every time i see a red target next to me :)

DeletedUser15357

Japaneese cars are better than american cars

LOL, this is a well known fact in auto industry and mechanics. You want a good car? Buy Imports (Honda, Nissan etc). Want a good truck, buy American (Dodge, Ford etc). Want a bad time, loss of money broken down vehicles and etc? Do the opposite

*This is a generalization*