Trash Talk-

DeletedUser14770

hahaha thank u for destryoing my troll attempt :p just wantet to liven up theese externals a bitt

DeletedUser14770

not to be rude but if we did the same about 109 citys would be called try again jaxxon

DeletedUser9276

not to be rude but if we did the same about 109 citys would be called try again jaxxon
In fairness he he taken a good amount of cities off of you guys. Don't know the number, but see him conquer panda cities on a fairly regular basis it seems

DeletedUser14770

Yea he is a good player ..
And i dident mean to be rude but it works as the same logic . If we would name a cuty after every failed cs attempt almost all of our citys in 55 wouød be named . Try again :p
We were never under the illusion that we would be able to deffend every city from u guys.
But it seems odd for a sunn as he is in a group 6-7 times our size to be bragging about defending 1 city from 3 or 4 of our players.

DeletedUser14770

Especially we try our best to defend every day from a far larger alliance. And we do so without trying to be rude or rubb it in anyones face .

For example when we killd 30e alu nukes with 800 brimms and a few hydras.

We know u guys have a metric ton more offense than we have defense we just try and have a good sportmanshipp on their side.

DeletedUser9276

Yea he is a good player ..
And i dident mean to be rude but it works as the same logic . If we would name a cuty after every failed cs attempt almost all of our citys in 55 wouød be named . Try again :p
We were never under the illusion that we would be able to deffend every city from u guys.
But it seems odd for a sunn as he is in a group 6-7 times our size to be bragging about defending 1 city from 3 or 4 of our players.
I get your point mate. Defending is the easy part of the game so I would never name a city try again tbh lol. Defender has a huge advantage on this game. Especially on revolt

DeletedUser14770

I know .. in revolt defending has a huuuge advantage .. especially dlu wise its insane

DeletedUser15357

Little upset aren't you? LOL!
FYI, I actually never defended it.. at all.. No one did from Beer

Just one city that I only named it that way because I'm in a harassment mood lately haha. I might change it to Love to Panda just for you babes <3

DeletedUser9276

Aww damn, I'd rename my cities to "try again" but game won't let me include that many player names in one city name :(
We could name all of the cities we took off of you. But honestly I have lost count.

DeletedUser9276

Why, you don't know to count after 3?
I'm not sure of the number. I know its alot more than I have lost though.

Anyway back inside your shell now Mercy before I tell your boss Tim you are poking your head out. He has told us after all that the alliance was a mess before he got there. Glad he was able to save you guys though. his words not mine mate.

But thats none of my business.

DeletedUser15357

Aww damn, I'd rename my cities to "try again" but game won't let me include that many player names in one city name :(

http://nf-oracle.com/detailed.php?server=us58

^^ Yeah, all 5 of them, 3 being from a player who got "locked out" of his account.. Good one..

As opposed to our 4 (should signify you're not a threat). So technically it's 2-4 with us winning since 3 of your 5 were "freebies".

Also would like to point out that around 90% of your cities you've gained is from internals and hand offs.. Safe to say you're afraid to try to take a city that's not from your alliance??

Idk..

Also, didn't you say you were done with the externals as it "wasn't your thing"??

24y8t1f.png

DeletedUser11057

Anyway back inside your shell now Mercy before I tell your boss Tim you are poking your head out. He has told us after all that the alliance was a mess before he got there. Glad he was able to save you guys though. his words not mine mate.

We are lucky mighty Tim came to our rescue ;)

Also, didn't you say you were done with the externals as it "wasn't your thing"??

Sneaky Sunvaar :) Why don't you show us your score?

DeletedUser15357

Just wait till Beasty makes his way back home. Then you guys will all be crying to Tim "we shouldn't have tried to rim Sunvaar and listened to him!" And then there will be players mailing me (always is, when we fought OD half of the OD alliance asked me for mercy) saying "hey, so umm, I'd like to not be on your kill list please. You'll notice I haven't attacked you ever".

And then I'm going to have so much more fun >: D

smiley_emoticons_dinosaurier04.gif

DeletedUser11057

thats what he tells us. Maybe we will be nice enough to share the messages with you someday if your a good boy/girl
Haha, I couldn't care less. He's good founder and it's joy cooperating with him. Exchange some more mails with him, you may learn something too.

DeletedUser9276

Haha, I couldn't care less. He's good founder and it's joy cooperating with him. Exchange some more mails with him, you may learn something too.
im sure he could teach me a thing or two about how to properly turtle and try to bore your enemy until they leave the server. Since he has admitted multiple times that's the strategy. Probably could teach me a thing or two about hand holding as well I would imagine.

Side note beer thirty has almost caught rats in Abp. Holy shit how sad is that? Lol