Trash Talk-

DeletedUser14770

After scurvys attacks last night i would think they might need some education so keep building those librarys ....

DeletedUser9276

After scurvys attacks last night i would think they might need some education so keep building those librarys ....
Hahaha. This gave me a good chuckle. Problem here is I don't think many of their members can read. Maybe the libraries have audiobooks though.

DeletedUser14770

With todays tech i am sure we can fascilitate their special needs we have many in our little rag tag group that are fairly decent educators :p

DeletedUser11854

Hahaha. This gave me a good chuckle. Problem here is I don't think many of their members can read. Maybe the libraries have audiobooks though.

I think they may need pop-up books and ADD meds..audio books are a bit too fast

DeletedUser10111

Ok Skrewball your turn... ( the fallowing quote is from Jebs thread and i fear spamming the Mighty Jeb)
Ya, your alliances carries you pretty well. As for your productivity question...I joined way later then you and i think i passed you. Dont really remember or really care to be honest. I just like poking fun at you because you are so sensitive. It funny only because of how much you use to swear at people in this forum and get so angry. You kind of remind me of the guy from big trouble in little china. You know the guy that explodes because he gets so angry because the leader of his clan just died. LOL! Come on bend. Have some fun with your anger issues. This game cant mean that much too you.... does it?

Looking at your scores today.. Well yes you have passed several people in points. Except BP... Looks like you must have earned an invite to this world from your Farmville buddies. Must be really easy to run City festival when you don't need the resources to build units. Your bp shows you did not earn the majority of cp by fighting or even defending. You won a crown on Sparta but playing the world to conclusion still only landed level 3 relentless fighter & heroic death awards. You must think just building cities is enough help for your teammates. Guess your new friends need a cheerleader. Rah Rah Jeb blah blah blah... Yep sounds good to me but you might want to work on it.

DeletedUser3317

Mac, again comes to save poor old bend. As i said before, he will always thumb up him and come to protect poor old bend. It is a cute circle jerk thing they have going on. LOL! As for your point. I have made no bones about not much going on down here and how slow the world is down here. It is starting to pick up though, and with that comes the points. But I also do not put too much faith in BP anymore. Too many players buying the bonus packages and getting the 2x or even the 4x BP. Plus, you have people that come to the game late while some have been here the whole time etc etc etc. Mac, we can keep going around and around on this subject. You really are grasping at straws with this one trying to save bend again. Mac, let bend speak for himself rather then message you guys to come here give him a thumbs up on everything he says and then try to protect him.

I am only having fun with the kid because he liked picking on kids when i first joined the world. Now I see why he behaves the way he does. He has you to enable him. If bend does not like being picked on, then I will stop when he stops picking on others. I am just glad he is no longer swearing in the forums. :)

DeletedUser12275

mean while Jeb and skrewy look for a way to defeat beer:
06df6830-ff94-0131-0753-0eae5eefacd9.gif

Skrewy(Left)-------Jeby(Right)

DeletedUser15357

Well, Sunvaar is back from the dead. Ready to take on all the noobz again and make them waste their time :D

Keep giving me the BPs dingbats! hahaha!

#WhenWillTheyLearn

DeletedUser11057

Well, Sunvaar is back from the dead. Ready to take on all the noobz again and make them waste their time :D

Keep giving me the BPs dingbats! hahaha!

#WhenWillTheyLearn
Welcome back bro. Beer can't loose with you on their side :)

DeletedUser15357

Welcome back bro. Beer can't loose with you on their side :)

As much as I'm still pissed at you guys for backstabbing me because OD ran like little crybabies to you for help since NeedCoffee is a friend, hey MT lol.

DeletedUser11057

As much as I'm still pissed at you guys for backstabbing me because OD ran like little crybabies to you for help since NeedCoffee is a friend, hey MT lol.
We were scared as your mighty alliance was growing stronger every day, we had to use dirty tricks to put you down :p

DeletedUser12275

Yeah.. next time, try not betraying your ally..
We need more warriors like yourself, talking trash in externals while losing cities to the enemy in the game.....CLASSIC!
If you are going to quit at least don't F... your team like that, how hard can be to hand off cities correctly.
hes-all-talk.jpg