Trash Talk Thread- Sparta

DeletedUser

Many of you should know by now, ban discussion on the forums is against the rules. Please do not do it. Also, please re-read the rules to avoid further discussions/warnings such as this or I will hand out more infractions.

Kind regards,

Josh.

DeletedUser9287

but i like my freedom of speach is there a place you recomend we set up are campaign>

DeletedUser

I do not recommend setting up any type of "campaign". The forums are not the place for such things. It is down to the player involved and that player alone to submit a support ticket and/or make contact with the relevent Admins/CM.

DeletedUser10246

I do not recommend setting up any type of "campaign". The forums are not the place for such things. It is down to the player involved and that player alone to submit a support ticket and/or make contact with the relevent Admins/CM.

Because god forbid the people disagree and form any type of opinion other then the one handed to them.

DeletedUser6798

Yep. First they clothed me.. now they hush me.

Its ok.. back to sparta trash talk...

I dont think anyone in this world could handle a neked oliver anyway.

DeletedUser8395

I still think he should have called himself "oliver broke the internet"

DeletedUser6798

Sparta is going well.. back in action.. grabbing the city i was going to take yesterday before my CS got turned around lol

DeletedUser9476

May you all be covered in chocolate and ready for the picking!!!thisisgrepolis
haters gonna hate.jpg

DeletedUser11560

What's with all this Simming going on in this lazy world? Where is the BP?

All I see are noobs that can't conquer ( like Ollie, Slayer, etc). What has US grepo become?

Wow kinda sad. That's why I haven't played a US server in like 3-4 weeks

DeletedUser9476

It is better to be underestimated oliver ;). Scipio Africanus I is that all you got for trash talk? Next thing you know he will be telling us all we have cooties. I feel as though I am in elementery school again. Circle, circle, dot, dot now I've got my cootie shot!!! Circle, circle, square, square now I have it everywhere!!!!

DeletedUser

What's with all this Simming going on in this lazy world? Where is the BP?

Typical early server, unless you have enemies on your doorstep, 9 attacks out of 10 the defender is dodging and relying on city guard. i revolted about 10 cities yesterday and got pretty much zero ABP.

DeletedUser11560

It is better to be underestimated oliver ;). Scipio Africanus I is that all you got for trash talk? Next thing you know he will be telling us all we have cooties. I feel as though I am in elementery school again. Circle, circle, dot, dot now I've got my cootie shot!!! Circle, circle, square, square now I have it everywhere!!!!

Your insults make me laugh and your jokes make me cry.

Typical early server, unless you have enemies on your doorstep, 9 attacks out of 10 the defender is dodging and relying on city guard. i revolted about 10 cities yesterday and got pretty much zero ABP.

You ruined the mood. Go back on EN forums!

DeletedUser11585

well this thread been quite for a while lest start it up again

you no it get boring been right all time said from the start ( feel free to read bk i cant be assed to find quotes ) that warlords wouldnt last 2 months.

so now they gone which allaince will be next to fold ?

lets take bets my money on the allainces now has to of its sister on top of dbp rankings who are begging for peace lol

DeletedUser10390

lets take bets my money on the allainces now has to of its sister on top of dbp rankings who are begging for peace lol

Nah they will just retreat into the "deep south" they are a "survivalist" bunch.

While we are trash talking how bout them scrubs in Infamous feeding on mostly "small groups and unaligned players"

Right from the start heh? This is what you said about Antimatter in one of your Top 12 sink/swim "Plan to simm their way to the win..." Simm heh. Think you are not right on everything after all. Better send that "crystal ball" of yours in for repairs its somewhat ... clouded.

DeletedUser11724

It's so funny, I started an alliance (Dynasty Warriors) based in O63 and O64...I was so worried about becoming an MRA because we're not a pre-made. While I've cut a lot of the slack out of the alliance, I've still got plenty of work to go...But I look around and see these jokes of alliances opening 2nd alliances...and now 3rd? really? and then they pact with EVERYONE nearby them. I mean I've seen simming MRA's before, but this is ridiculous. are they all so afraid of being attacked? 65 members well recruited should be MORE than enough, but more and more alliances opening so we can hang onto all these crap players growing 15-30 points a day who will never offer anything to the game.
I will say with guarantee! I WILL NOT OPEN AN ACADEMY and I laugh at all those alliances opening their 3rd.

DeletedUser10390

I will say with guarantee! I WILL NOT OPEN AN ACADEMY and I laugh at all those alliances opening their 3rd.

Good for you. We brought well over 100 members with us from Upsilon. We needed more than 1. As for the rest of the groups with 1, 2 and 3 groups well that is theirs to answer. The thing is at this stage of the Server's life there are 1000s upon 1000s of players. They all need a home. As weeks and months go by and the "fat is trimmed" most of these groups will lose their 3rd and even 2nd groups.

Some groups have to "look for the diamond among the rocks" by sifting trough large number of players. OR you can do what Warlords did or what the Warlords 2.0 (aka the Infamous) are doing now and just STEAL established players from other groups. Who is to say what works and what does not. The Victors get to write the rules!

DeletedUser11708

Some groups have to "look for the diamond among the rocks" by sifting trough large number of players. OR you can do what Warlords did or what the Warlords 2.0 (aka the Infamous) are doing now and just STEAL established players from other groups. Who is to say what works and what does not. The Victors get to write the rules!

So I have heard a lot about Warlords and how bad it was. Has infamous taken the same path? Or were they an academy for Warlords?