Trash Talk Thread- Sparta

DeletedUser

Run HarleyMatic RUN! After all you WERE in our oceans and could not run away fast enough. 35 was not far enough should perhaps try the 20s or even the 10s line. I'm too lazy to go THAT far.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/p2szXfU1nfI/hqdefault.jpg

Run??? The more you type the worst you make yourself look. For one I did not RUN from 54, I joined an alliance whose core is in 35 so it made absolutely no sense to remain in 54. Now lets look at the CS's on my wall compliments of the nothing matters alliances when I had 2 lonely city's in 54 :)

Now lets look at more facts here. 54 was not your ocean, after all you and Oliver admitted that when I voiced my opinion of your scheme in the warlord/antimatter shared forum....You do remember that, right?? of course you do. Spare me of your propaganda, you know I see that behind your costume is nothing more than a scared little mouse.

I've noticed you have failed badly at addressing all my acquisitions towards you, or should I say facts I've pointed out. That's ok though, we know what you are made of. BTW, I'm running alright, but it's towards you, not away from you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10390

Lol to most of the rest of your stuff.

As for this....

I've noticed you have failed badly at addressing all my acquisitions towards you, or should I say facts I've pointed out. That's ok though, we know what you are made of. BTW, I'm running alright, but it's towards you, not away from you.

Bring it!
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser6798

omg i think ive given myself a concussion from all the face-palming ive been doing while reading through this mess.

Lets be clear on 2 things.

1. It is way to early to make any REAL claims about anyone. Notice i havent done a sink/swim yet. No point really. Once things develop and the cream rises to the top, stats will be able to really show who can brag and who needs to shut their trap. Right now everything is over-inflated from the heavy gold use and the event.

2. Half of you wont even be here in 6 months. There is a reason so many good players dont have crowns. (yes i know en crowns dont cross over to us servers.. my point still stands). One key issue in this game is attrition of good players. Right now alliances are sinking because of bad leadership or poor quality of players. But soon more and more "good" players will leave the world. You want to question me or anyone right now? There is no point.. because if i am around in 6 months and someone who boasted about how mighty they were isnt, then who really is the more valuable asset to their alliance? $100 worth of gold goes a long way with 20 or less cities.. get above 50 cities and that same $100 doesnt go as far. Thats when the real players quality players come about.

So based on all this, i think it is pretty clear i think all of you are blowing hot air.. and it really is quite funny.

DeletedUser10390

So based on all this, i think it is pretty clear i think all of you are blowing hot air.. and it really is quite funny.

True true... however this IS the Trash Talk thread
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser2630

Seems you guys are doing well. :)

Actions speak louder than words.....although some good trash talk can get the blood boiling. Could lead to ill-advised attacks based on anger rather than a calm reasoned strategy. I would guess that both of the top two alliances have great players and I'm looking forward to a good fight. It will be interesting to see a head-to-head conflict as opposed to the two big alliances avoiding each other as on some servers. US21 had a lot of fighting but bogged down into trench warfare and became a game of inches until WW when Matter dominated. Don't see it going that way here :)

DeletedUser10390

Seems you guys are doing well.

We are and you left us without even saying goodbye
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

US21 had a lot of fighting but bogged down into trench warfare and became a game of inches until WW when Matter dominated. Don't see it going that way here

Well Mrs Brit you played with both groups. You know what we are capable of and what your group is capable of. I suspect you have a very good idea of who will do what.

My "uninformed" opinion is that as an Alliance we are far stronger and a better "team" overall. Individually player for player perhaps they got more "Top Dogs" but that wont mean much long term when full combat ensues and its Alliance vs Alliance.

DeletedUser10390

Quote Originally Posted by TigerFangz View Post
LOL you think so heh. How wrong you are. I'll allow you to get high on your own fumes right up to the point where our catapults start mashing your walls.
Bring it...I already have 3 Matter CS's on my wall, so looking forward to more.

Well this ladies and gents is a story of a Chump. Mr. HarleyMatic the C H U M P!

As noted above I promised him I'd come and say HI via catapult to his wall. That was on Sunday.

On Monday I visited Mr. Chump via catapults on his wall as promised. Lvl 21 wall = 0 wall. TIGER SMASH! Yes I did eat my spinach that day.

To be friendly like and in good fun I sent Mr. Chump a PM which said "I promised I'd visit via catapult to your walls. I like to keep my word. So just dropped by to say ... (in slightly dopey voice) HIIIII!"

Mr. Chump replied "Laugh it up all the way to the bank as you cash your Welfare Cheque to buy more Grepo gold. I will return the favor many fold" AND he blocks me. That was the first PM exchange we have had EVER!

Today I visited Mr. Chump again and this time:
TigerFangz from the alliance DarkMatter has conquered the city WelfareCheque belonging to HarleyMatic. today at 10:58

Now that is all part of the game BUT once again Mr Chump being the Chump that he is after "Wisdoming" my attack GOLDS DOWN his city. Attack had 20 minutes before it landed when he cast wisdom on it. City was just over 9k. When I took it 20 minutes later it was just under 7k. Mr. Chump spent 1000s of gold to gold down as much as he can.

So Mr. Chump also has a "Sore Looser" title as well. I wonder how big his collection of Titles is going to get over the coming months? Discuss...

DeletedUser

The last couple of days, I lost 22 cities. I didn t touch any of them. Neither golded down the buildings, nor messed up the academy. These are despicable acts.

DeletedUser2630

Well this ladies and gents is a story of a Chump. Mr. HarleyMatic the C H U M P!

As noted above I promised him I'd come and say HI via catapult to his wall. That was on Sunday.

On Monday I visited Mr. Chump via catapults on his wall as promised. Lvl 21 wall = 0 wall. TIGER SMASH! Yes I did eat my spinach that day.

To be friendly like and in good fun I sent Mr. Chump a PM which said "I promised I'd visit via catapult to your walls. I like to keep my word. So just dropped by to say ... (in slightly dopey voice) HIIIII!"

Mr. Chump replied "Laugh it up all the way to the bank as you cash your Welfare Cheque to buy more Grepo gold. I will return the favor many fold" AND he blocks me. That was the first PM exchange we have had EVER!

Today I visited Mr. Chump again and this time:

Now that is all part of the game BUT once again Mr Chump being the Chump that he is after "Wisdoming" my attack GOLDS DOWN his city. Attack had 20 minutes before it landed when he cast wisdom on it. City was just over 9k. When I took it 20 minutes later it was just under 7k. Mr. Chump spent 1000s of gold to gold down as much as he can.

So Mr. Chump also has a "Sore Looser" title as well. I wonder how big his collection of Titles is going to get over the coming months? Discuss...

I guess this is a trash talk thread and you certainly are doing that Tiger.
Always makes me wonder whether there is something lacking in people when they have to put down others. Maybe you're not feeling really so secure and confident in your game playing abilities such that you need to supplement it with trash talk. Sad to see a good player lower themselves in this way.
We all lose cities in this game no matter (no pun intended) how big or good the player/alliance. The key is to acquiring enough BP/CP to take more cities than you lose especially in the early going. We all know that. On ETA for a period of time I was stand alone against the number one alliance. They had full scale Ops on me and would take a city with maybe 2 or 3 failed CS per day. I would take two more cities for the one I lost with the DBP I earned from their attacks. So losing a city isn't the end of the world rather it's the game.
I hope we can be restrained in our gloating should we take a city from you Tiger. I for one will not gloat but just see it as part of the game. If you're expecting a resounding round of applause for your accomplishment in taking a city then I'm sorry to disappoint you. There are better ways to build your self-esteem than these silly antics.

DeletedUser10390

I hope we can be restrained in our gloating should we take a city from you Tiger. I for one will not gloat but just see it as part of the game. If you're expecting a resounding round of applause for your accomplishment in taking a city then I'm sorry to disappoint you. There are better ways to build your self-esteem than these silly antics.

Not about gloating Brit. I've taken over 30 cities on this server so far. Never posted about any of them except for this one.

Its about ...

1. Blocking my PM after a very friendly HI PM and a first one ever to him. After the banter here could have continued as just that light banter. I banter with my opponents all the time. Ask Bdf. Getting to know other folks from around the world is a "bonus" part of the game. Good opponents today make better teammates tomorrow. HarleyMatic has become an Enemy. An opponent you fight with, an enemy you rim.

2. Golding the City DOWN by 2 k pts in 20 minutes. Golding your city down so your opponent who has you beat wont get their "prize" that they deserve is very very poor sportsmanship. Its very much a "dirty" Grepo tactic. Probably one of the dirtier ones in this game. If you have played as long as you claim to have you know that A) this is done VERY Rarely as it is a despicable thing to do B) you get POd and shocked that someone would do that rather than concede a well played move.

This is about poor sportsmanship coated in a veneer of "trash talking story".

PS.
I hope we can be restrained in our gloating should we take a city from you Tiger.

I do welcome the attempt as I've told Mr. Chump earlier in this thread.... bring it.

DeletedUser10246

I guess this is a trash talk thread and you certainly are doing that Tiger.
Always makes me wonder whether there is something lacking in people when they have to put down others. Maybe you're not feeling really so secure and confident in your game playing abilities such that you need to supplement it with trash talk. Sad to see a good player lower themselves in this way.
We all lose cities in this game no matter (no pun intended) how big or good the player/alliance. The key is to acquiring enough BP/CP to take more cities than you lose especially in the early going. We all know that. On ETA for a period of time I was stand alone against the number one alliance. They had full scale Ops on me and would take a city with maybe 2 or 3 failed CS per day. I would take two more cities for the one I lost with the DBP I earned from their attacks. So losing a city isn't the end of the world rather it's the game.

whoa hold on so let me get this straight, Its ok to post this:

Oh my, now that is scary....The tiger is coming the tiger is coming <in best scared voice>

....But then again.....http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/far_cry_4_dead_tiger-wide.jpg

but not ok to post what Tiger did? Whatever, double standards all around!!

DeletedUser

Tiger my little mouse, I started golding down the city way before I wisdom your attack.

But the city was mine, it was built by me so it was up to me to decide what I did to the city atm.

I just hope with all the gold you spent on taking the city that you treat it well and get it built back up for me before I take it back. Getting that city should not be treated as you beat me, because I actually had sent all support back (won't happen again) noting more then a noob move by me and luck for you.

So, the bottom line is, you spent 1000's of gold to take the city, I spent 1000's of gold to remodel it for you, did I not do a nice job?

See ya soon B....

DeletedUser10390

So, the bottom line is, you spent 1000's of gold to take the city, I spent 1000's of gold to remodel it for you, did I not do a nice job?

No that is not the bottom line. Weather you spent 1 gold or 1 million gold is not the issue. That is a personal choice. Its the "intent" behind your actions not the amount of gold spent. The intent was purely "sore looser" move and a very poor sportsmanship. That is what the bottom line is Harley. Before that I had respect for you as an opponent. After that you are now Mr. Chump.

I just hope with all the gold you spent on taking the city that you treat it well and get it built back up for me before I take it back.

There you go again with all the promises of battle, war, conquest and glory. You are BIG on words but very very "little" on actions.

DeletedUser

Because i read a lot about good sportsmanship, just take a look at the following post from an infamous member:

You are bizarre! Pretending to be tough? Who do you think you are? Your some ****ing punk that obvious is a smug internet turd! I don't hide behind nothing and I won't back down to trash like yourself. Guys like you single handily bring down alliances. If you didn't act like a kid people wouldn't treat you like one. If you didn't **** your pants and leave the alliance one day then request and immediate diaper change and rejoin two days later maybe we would have seen your reserve tag Barbie. You have 20+ cities and you want to talk about not sharing? Go f yourself...

I think the "words" speak for themleves...

DeletedUser7985

Harley, Tiger is not the mouse, I am. Mighty Mouse (me - though cross dress every other Friday to become Minnie Mouse) grabs the popcorn to watch this thread.

Go GODS! GOS
mm

DeletedUser6798

Harley, Tiger is not the mouse, I am. Mighty Mouse (me - though cross dress every other Friday to become Minnie Mouse) grabs the popcorn to watch this thread.

Go GODS! GOS
mm

Personally I think you'd do better if you permanently switched to Minnie Mouse ;)