Trash Talk Thread- Sparta

DeletedUser

The last couple of days, I lost 22 cities. I didn t touch any of them. Neither golded down the buildings, nor messed up the academy. These are despicable acts.

jeez what ocean are you In Ill take one ;-)

DeletedUser7985

LOL BayouBrit. Well I am Mighty Mouse! Only on the 2nd and 4th Friday of the Month do I cross dress and become Minnie Mouse. Maybe I will take Olivers advise and just be Minnie Mouse all the time. Even in a skirt (kilt) I would be able to kick everyones butt in Grepo, just cause I am awesome.

8)
mm

DeletedUser10390

Even in a skirt (kilt) I would be able to kick everyones butt in Grepo, just cause I am awesome.

Question is do you shave your legs? I mean if you do you'd be more aerodynamic and all that faster and such.

DeletedUser7985

LOL Tiger. It does help to shave my legs to get into my tights.

DeletedUser2630

LOL Tiger. It does help to shave my legs to get into my tights.

tights? urgh. I prefer thigh highs for better air flow

I have some clothes you can wear on those days you want to dress as one of the superior gender :)

DeletedUser10390

I prefer my tiger print "tights"

Well they are not mine... per say they are my wife I just borrow them sometimes.

DeletedUser11716

I prefer my tiger print "tights"

Well they are not mine... per say they are my wife I just borrow them sometimes.

I feel your pain Tiger ... I sometimes share tights with Kim Kardashian, but she complains when I stretch the butt out a bit.8)

DeletedUser7985

Do they play Grepo in Kentucky UofLgirl? Didn't know they had internet there yet.

DeletedUser7985

LOL Puma.

On a side note, I think the Tiger in tights has left the game for awhile.

DeletedUser10912

Very Cute Minnie. Yes We have managed to get internet into the sticks here. Unfortunately, we still have to use outhouses for number 1 and number 2. It gets quite cold in the winter. But, You're no stranger to the shrinkage factor, so im sure you understand

DeletedUser7985

Well at least you can take your laptops to the outhouse with you, oh wait do they have wifi yet and/or laptops yet there? And that was a low blow about shrinkage! Get it low blow. :eek: I am Mighty Mouse not Minnie Mouse, though as stated the 2nd and 4th Friday I am Minnie Mouse.

DeletedUser

Lets stay on topic, thank you very much.

If you have any questions about moderation, send me a private message.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser11716

Lets stay on topic, thank you very much.

If you have any questions about moderation, send me a private message.

Regards,
Draqone

No offense, but moderation in a 'trash talk' thread?

DeletedUser11791

Like my Grandpa always said, "everything in moderation". I guess that also applies for trash talking amongst the higher powers :p

DeletedUser10777

LET ME START IT BACK UP..... YOU ALL SUCK AND WILL DIE....LOL..... thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser7985

Then you will be hunted down and taken out by the real Death Dealer - Mighty Mouse! ;)

mm