Trash Talk Thread- Sparta

DeletedUser11560

You really think that's my wall? That was Daizans lol

876bf6bc-24e8-49ca-baf6-a03faa1d5393_zps914fa7a2.jpg

This is actually mine

DeletedUser

LOL oh great the Knights Who Say Ni/Eviction Notice is here. Glad I stayed off this world. Is Kronoss coming or is he gonna fight Mungus?

why is everyone so scared of them? They bring in mass numbers of players, overwhelm smaller alliances (usually forcing them to join). Then they continue on, doing that same thing throughout the server.

They want easy crowns. And this is how they do it, they already have three alliances here :D.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11585

why is everyone so scared of them? They bring in mass numbers of players, overwhelm smaller alliances (usually forcing them to join). Then they continue on, doing that same thing throughout the server.

Its a wimp tactic, an easy tactic. I remember on the other servers they did that on, they lied about it and claimed it was a mistake to bring 2 and 3 alliances worth of players (40 member cap) over (basically ruin a server). Here they are again, doing the same stuff lol. I knew they were BSing around, they want easy crowns. And this is how they do it, they already have three alliances here :D.

lol eviction notices are not here the odd member or player who had played with them in past is but none of en leadership is here and the main allainces busy dominating en73 to an extent no one has ever seen before

DeletedUser

Knights of Ni (who had EN members) adopted the philosophy, and are doing it again. :)

DeletedUser

"This gives the impression that the other alliances EN fell upon in numbers one by one had the desire or inclination to band together. In most cases they did not. Why should they be forced to just because EN says they must? EN and their academies were already a team when they joined Ialysos. The other alliances you mention were thrust together out of necessity rather than will. They didn't really want to work together and nor should they have had to. They weren't particularly located close to each other and they didn't have any great appetite to work with each other in what was after all, a relationship born out of necessity rather than desire.

As a result many of them decided to leave rather than play the game that EN had served up for them. Pretty much the only thing they could do in the circumstances. Everyone has the right to play the game they are looking for after all.

Now all the EN players are claiming the other alliances were poorly lead or lacking fight. Nothing could be farther from the truth. What they did was the only thing they could, which was to say no to EN's pathetic tactics and leave them to it.

I just hope that nobody else tries to copy it again."-Skiboot

Too late there ski, Knights of Ni are doing it again, for the second time. :D Ultra pathetic.

DeletedUser

You know, nobody wants to listen to your sob story about how EN came in with way too many good players and dominated every other alliance to the point that they had to quit the world so they could have a shot at winning or attacking or picking their ideal allies (who doesn't pick allies out of necessity this sounds like a poor argument to me). You really just sound like someone with a lot of pent up anger that needs to get over a fun game that one group of players has figured out how to repeatedly win. They are a winning team with a winning model; please get over yourself and your petty feuds.

DeletedUser7513

For the sake of grepolis and all the fun people have in it, don't start the nysa sh*t here too....

Me and red's rage-I am in DW here and red is in other alliance. Having few EN players doesn't mean you are EN or following their tatics.
People like beerwench whom they call EN players have actually played with EN for few months only compared to us for like more then 2 years.

For the Knights of Ni's argument, we didn't followed anyone startegy.Infact before the world started we were ready to encounter EN and was planning strategy to kill them. As a part of that strategy me and red decided to bring our team in between rim-core and then move towards core and started 2 days late.

For the whole time we did that after building our core and at the whole time we kept in mind that people keep getting enough enemies-thanks to our diplo, bubbles-whom they call former EN player, but they don't know his history.

We kept the server fun for both us and our enemies near us, but we didn't did anything for alliances who pacted everyone around them and as a result they started a rumour that NYSA was boring.

This is other world talk and a forum mod should be here to stop all this thing, else it will be other NYSA.

Get over EN talking and find a way to stop it or else die talking in externals.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wait, mung is playing speed 2? What is this world coming to? somebody needs to give him an ear full after all that speed 1 elitism.

I only came here to test heroes, never played with them before.But now when i am here i`ll build a nice city for someone from the alliance a play with.And speed 2 is way to easy for me.In speed 1 all the mistakes you make are expensive and you need more gold than higher speed worlds.

DeletedUser11560

Well considering all alliances are being slaughtered by R.H.Stogus right now

Here are the Stats:

Stogus vs Dire Wolves I & II: 3-2
Stogus vs Zero Tolerance: 1-0
Stogus vs The Culling: 0-1

I'm totally winning the world

DeletedUser9287

hahahahhahaha lol stogus wins again comin out of BP soon bring on the noobs who throw 100 slinger at me with 0 spy

DeletedUser10039

mung no server is easy 1 2 or 3 be a bit more adventurous and you will see this they all have there merits and pitfalls

DeletedUser

We already talked about this Zero, and all the mistakes in speed 1 are expensive, i am talking about gold.You tell me how much time i will need to rebuild this nuke in speed 1 and how much in speed 2?
Code:
[b]Defense [b][/b][/b]
[table="width: 710, class: outer_border"][tr][td][font=Courier New]Troops from this city
[img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/fC2_45_4.png[/img]
[img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/698.png[/img][/font][/td][/tr][tr][td="colspan: 3"][center][url=http://grepolis.potusek.eu/]Grepolis Report Converter Revolution Tools[/url] - ver. 3.2.19 created by Potusek & Anpu[/center][/td][/tr][/table]

DeletedUser

I'm not that Syndicate noob that got that huge ego that might blow up any second.

That's directed to you, Mungus1974!

My ego is not huge if you know my abilities.Shame i don`t really have time to play here also but international servers you can find me.